Chapter 264
1.3k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[POV Reo]

I kept watching Nat's perfect ass while she left to meet Clint Barton. The news I got from Nat was very important though… after all, SHIELD didn't start PHASE 2 until the events of Thor 1 movie came to pass… SHIELD is definitely trying to counter me. Well, good luck to them…

For now, I will allow SHIELD to keep the Tesseract. Loki was the one who brought the Mind Stone to Earth, I don't know if that is still going to happen or not. I can only hope that he brings his scepter here… or I will have to search for Thanos throughout the Universe.

Now, before anything else, I need to take the Vibranium from Ulysses Klaue, since Fleur got her hands on the Anti-Metal, she has been testing and conducting experiments on it… I could have already made armors from it, but stitching fabric on Anti-Metal is going to be a real bother since all metals turn to liquid if it comes in contact with the Anti-Metal.

I also wanted to cover all the bases, that is the reason I wanted to get my hands on the basic Vibranium. I will also get some Adamantium… in the movies, Adamantium is portrayed as a space rock but in the comics, Adamantium is a virtually indestructible man-made steel alloy. I already know how to make Adamantium from Sublime's mind…

But I personally think that Adamantium won't be suitable for my use. Adamantium might be a virtually indestructible steel alloy but it has one major weakness. Heat!! Both in movies and comics it is shown that Adamantium could be cut if the cutting instrument is sufficiently heated.

We also know that Infinity Stones could heat up when used, so it might be problematic. But I will still get myself some adamantium to make some armor for ourselves. So, now that I have made my decision on what to do in the future, I went back to training…

[Royal Palace, Asgard]

Loki was sitting leisurely on his balcony while staring towards the edge of Asgard. He found it really beautiful and it helped him relax when he was thinking about something serious or if he was really stressed…

He was holding a glass of wine… twirling it from time to time but he had mostly forgotten about that. It was a subconscious action. Loki was thinking about everything that happened after they returned from Midgard.

As he had planned he was able to get Thor into trouble… no matter how arrogant Loki was, he knew that there was no way that they could have defeated a Cosmic Entity but he didn't think that Cosmic Entities would be able to see through his illusions. That was definitely a surprise.

Just like he had planned Odin was really angry with his son but there was something he didn't consider. Like, how Thor was going to react after getting better. After Thor was released from the confines of his room, he had started to train non-stop. Loki had thought that Thor would go into blind rage and attack the Cosmic Entities once again and get himself killed.

That would also lead to Odin throwing a fit and attacking the Cosmic Entity for revenge and die in the process but that didn't happen since Thor suddenly started to think for himself. Loki had tried to send Thor back to Midgard several times but Thor had denied it saying that he was still lacking power.

Odin was very happy to notice the change in his son… Loki scoffed in disgust when he thought that Odin still called him his eldest son. Odin saw that Thor was finally thinking something and that earned Thor massive points in front of Odin.

This was going to be a problem for Loki, after all, if this was allowed to continue then in a few years Odin would hand over his throne to Thor without a doubt, this was something Loki can't allow to happen. He was the one to whom that throne belonged to and he would go to any length to keep the throne in his grasp.

That meant he needed to do something, something that would lead Thor to act out rashly and he needed to do that when Odin would be passing over his throne to Thor. Yes, that would be a scene to see… he gave himself a mental pat for his brilliant plan and a smirk made it's way to his face.

He looked towards the wine glass he still had in his hands and took a huge sip. Thankfully, his brother still trusted in him, or his plan would have been washed into mud… "Just you wait brother and see how I claim my birthright" Loki whispered with a vicious grin on his face and gulped down the remaining wine…

[POV Ororo]

I finally plopped down on the ground when Rumi finally said that I could rest. The training with Rumi was working like a charm… at least I have improved a lot since I had started to train with Rumi. My own powers have grown a lot since then…

Yes, I still had a long way to go and I still had a lot to learn in the magic department but now I could pose a threat to someone like Rumi if I was able to surprise her. According to Rumi, I could learn all the spells out there but I could still be defeated by someone who had just started to learn.

It finally trickled down to experience, power, and speed. You can be easily defeated by someone who is more experienced than you… you can know thousands of spells but it won't do you any good if you don't know when to use them during a fight.

Power and speed are self explanatory though… if someone is magically more powerful than you then he can easily overpower you or drag out the fight to get you out of breath. Speed is also something simple… someone who is faster than you at spell casting would easily wipe the floor with you…

I remember when I once saw Rumi sparring with Reo, it was so beautiful. I don't think that I would ever be able to fight like the two of them and from what I knew Nemuri was way stronger than Rumi was, she was about Reo's level. The spar ended up with Reo as the winner and I was completely enamored by him and his moves. I found him really hot and sexy at that moment…

"So, what are you thinking about?" Rumi sat down beside me and her question brought me out of my thoughts.

"This and that" I said in a teasing tone with a smirk on my face. Rumi smirked back and started to chuckle.

"Does the, this or that you have been thinking about have something to do with our resident lover?" Rumi retorted, I clearly noticed the mirth in her eyes.

"It might have?" I said in an unsure tone. This was a conversation I didn't want to have… it was my fault, I shouldn't have teased her.

"Oh… oh… now, you don't get to change the topic~" Rumi said in a sing-song manner while wagging her index finger. I noticed that her ears were also twitching… it took us a couple of months but both me and Rumi have become close friends. So, I knew very well why her ears were twitching like that…

I knew why her ears twitched, it was when someone was caressing her ears, or if she was getting pleasured, I have noticed her ears twitched when Reo was kissing the living daylights out of her, it happened during a fight, and lastly it happened when she was amused… just like it was happening right now.

"Yes, I might have been thinking about him. Happy now?" I grumbled. Rumi gave me a look of fake pity and started to pat my shoulder.

"Thanks for feeling bad for me" I said sarcastically, this made Rumi crack up, another chuckle escaped from her lips. I turned my head away from her but not before I gave her a stink eye.

"Don't be like that Ororo, why don't you ask him out?" Rumi asked me in a sincere tone.

I didn't want to say this but I think Rumi could help me with it. Both of us have some similar aspects, both of us are attracted towards strong men for a start, I released a sigh "I don't know… I am not sure if he will want to date me when he already has so many amazing women around him" I sighed once again and looked away from Rumi.

"You are a fool you know… he actually thinks you are amazing, I haven't talked to him about you but why don't you give it a try? It can't hurt, right? If he doesn't want you then he will simply deny you but if you don't ask him then throughout the rest of your life you will keep thinking 'what if' I asked and things like that" Rumi said to me in a gentle manner.

I sincerely listened to everything she said and repeated them once again in my mind. I guess she is right, I could give it try and if it doesn't work then I will be content that I tried… "Thank you, Rumi. I will talk with him" I said and pulled Rumi into a sisterly hug…

"Good luck" Rumi said in a low tone when both of us finally separated from the hug…

45