Chapter 6: (Backstory 5/8)
3.9k 7 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Waking up I felt it again. I turned over to see Aki still sleeping, but now lying directly on top of me. 

 

My eyelids felt heavy but I didn't want to sleep, nor was I tired. I was unmotivated, and unwilling to. It was my fault and there was nothing to blame but myself. 

 

As I struggled to keep my eyes open, I looked at Aki and thought to myself. 'Why does she like me? What is there in me, what have I done?' I kept asking these questions.

 

I was confused, and I wasn't ready. I didn't deserve to be in a relationship right now, it just doesn't make sense for a person like me to. 

 

I kept my eyes closed, reminiscing about my family. When I was a kid, I loved toy cars, but eventually I lost interest in them. Then my interest turned to the playground, which I also lost interest in. Now, I've lost interest in everything. 

 

I just do what is necessary, and enjoy things that give me dopamine quick without effort. 

 

And it isn't like I don't enjoy sports, it's the fact that I'm bad at them, and I don't want others to see me fail. It's a horrible feeling; when you suck at sports but still enjoy it, so you participate but only end up humiliating yourself. Over, and over, and over again. 

 

That was why-

 

"Mou~" my monologue was interrupted by a sleepy Aki who had just woken up. She sat up, still on top of me and stretched her arms, revealing a bit of her stomach as she stretched. 

 

"Ahh~ Hey Aki. That was a good nap!" She exclaimed.

 

I nodded and closed my eyes again, choking on the questions I wanted to ask.

 

I lay there for another minute, Aki still not getting off of me. I opened my eyes to find her face red and looking down at my crotch.

 

I hadn't realised!

 

My penis was rock hard, pushed against the inner part of her skirt, where her crotch was. 

 

My face instantly flushed with embarrassment. I pulled back, sitting up and moving her off of me. 

 

I panicked and didn't know what to say, my words stumbling over each other. "A-ah I- it's that- like- I- I didn't-" 

 

She put her finger on my lips, prompting me to be quiet. I shut up with my blush growing stronger. I put my head down and avoided her gaze, putting my hands over my crotch to hide my boner.

 

She pushed my hands away and placed her hand on my crotch, confusing me. She used her left hand to lift my chin up, making me look directly at her. She leaned forward, her blush as furious as mine. 

 

"I-if you want… I can… We can 'do it' i-if you want to!" She asked as she started leaning forwards, slowly getting closer to my face.

 

My mind went blank, I was so confused and bewildered I didn't respond. Her hot breath trickled my nose, her right hand on my crotch, slowly rubbing it and her left on my chin, keeping my face up as she leaned in. 

 

Suddenly, when our faces were mere centimetres away from each other, the doorbell rang. Aki jumped back and she looked away, her face was completely red, reminding me of a ripe tomato.

 

"I-I'll answer that!" She yelled as she ran out of the room.

 

My mind was back to normal and my face burnt up. It felt like I could cook a well-done steak on my face with the heat that suddenly overwhelmed me. 

 

I quickly recollected myself and waited for Aki to come back. She soon came back. "Hayato, you have to go home. Your mom is calling you and your sister is here to pick you up." She said with a detected face. She looked extremely depressed and I wanted to comfort her, but the only thing that came out was a nod. 

 

"Okay… Bye." I meekly said as I left her house. As I left I realised her dad was still not home.

 

"Shit. I was so close! Hehehe~ This useless part of me! Don't worry darling. Next time, next time I will pleasure you to paradise~ Kyaa! I can't wait!"

 

***

 

As I silently walked back home with my big sister, she decided to break the ice. "So~ What did you do with Aki today? Did you guys do anything fun?" She asked.

 

I knew it was a genuine question with no hidden meaning, but when she said "fun" I couldn't help but think back. "We just slept…" I said. Again, I realised what I said has a double meaning. 

 

"Aw come on! You didn't do anything else? You were there for 4 hours!" Big sis exclaimed, clearly disappointed. 

 

'4 hours!?!? We slept for that long?' I was amazed, I usually was never able to sleep for that long in the afternoon, no matter how tired I was. 

 

I shrugged my shoulders and kept walking, the house was already in sight. I came in and went to change right away, I was still in my school uniform after all.

 

Finally being able to wear some loose and comfortable clothing, I laid down on my bed. Today was strange.

 

I closed my eyes to rest, I still felt like shit after all. Eventually, I found the effort to get up and sit on my chair, turning my laptop on. 

 

I opened MeNo—one of the messaging apps I use—to see 9+ notifications, but I was a bit disappointed when I realised it was just Aki spamming me. 

 

Next I opened Instagratif and found more notifications, all of them being Aki.  

 

'I don't know what I was expecting. It's not like anyone else talks to me anyways…' 

 

I opened up MeNo again and clicked on Aki's profile picture. A close-up of the face of an anime girl with red hair and mesmerising eyes. While my profile picture was the default one. I once again was reminded of how boring I was. Maybe I should change it?

 

[Today, 7 minutes ago.

 

Aki♥Haya: Are you home yet?

 

Aki♥Haya: Hellooooooooooo

 

Aki♥Haya: Hayato where are youuu

 

Aki♥Haya: I'm lonely>.<

 

Aki♥Haya: Are you still not home? I miss you…

 

Aki♥Haya: Hayato I love youuuu (~ ̄³ ̄)~

 

Aki♥Haya: Love me back pwease ( ≧Д≦)

 

Aki♥Haya: Please respond.

 

Aki♥Haya: You're not cheating on me right?

 

Aki♥Haya: I'm going to kill you if you are.

 

Aki♥Haya: Hayato I know you're ignoring me. 

 

Aki♥Haya: Who are you with right now?

 

Aki♥Haya is typing…]

 

I sighed and responded. 

 

[HK: yo

 

Aki♥Haya: Hayato! You weren't cheating on me right? Where were you? Why were you ignoring my texts? Did something happen?

 

HK: I was tired so I was lying on my bed

 

HK: what are you doing?

 

Aki♥Haya: Are you okay? I was so worried? Was my bed uncomfortable? Or was I too heavy? I'm sorry >.< 

 

HK: no I was just tired nothing else

 

Aki♥Haya: okay! You still love me right?

 

HK: yes

 

I said that last part with hesitation.

 

Aki♥Haya: hehe I love you too(♡ω♡ ) ~♪

 

HK: so what r u doingg

 

Aki♥Haya: talking to my love ♥

 

I kind of cringed at that if I was going to be honest.

 

HK: you wanna do something?

 

Aki♥Haya: Whatever you want to do!

 

HK: i dont know uhm

 

After taking into consideration what to do next, she texted me again.

 

Aki♥Haya: don't forget, you're going to have to eat soon, so maybe you want to do something after you eat?

 

HK: oh yeah true lol

 

HK: you should eat as well, brb] 

 

And so I minimized the app and went over to a novel website. I scrolled through the hundreds of novels, looking for anything that caught my eye. 

 

Unfortunately, by the time I found something that seemed interesting, I was called down for dinner. 

 

"Hayato, come eat!" My mom yelled from downstairs. 

 

I reluctantly went down, leaving the tab open on my computer. 

 

Taking light steps down, so I wouldn't make any noise I made my way to the kitchen. 

 

At the table was my big sister occupied on her phone and my little sister playing with the cutlery. 

 

I went to wash my hands in the washroom, then silently sat at the table.

 

My little sister, Aiko noticed me and giggled. I was a bit confused as to why she was laughing, but I thought nothing of it. 

 

"Hey, Hayato." Aiko whispered.

 

I nodded, signalling for her to continue. 

 

"I'm gonna turn 11 in a week…" she awkwardly looked away, I know what this meant. She wanted something. 

 

"Okay… What do you want for your birthday?" I asked in the nicest way I could. 

 

"Oh! Uhm, I was thinking… I want to go to the mall with you and mom." She shyly asked me. 

 

"Okay I'll ask mom then." I said.

 

She jumped with glee and came up to hug me, but she accidentally sideswiped the plate along with her. As she hugged me I quickly grabbed the plate, my hand in an awkward position. 

 

It seemed that Aiko didn't notice it, because she completely ignored it and kept on hugging me while laughing. 

 

Sigh…

 

My older sister looked up at me because of Aiko's sudden movement, she frowned and quickly went back to her phone. 

 

Finally, we silently ate dinner. Dad was absent today as well…

 

After dinner I decided to head back upstairs and talk to Aki again. I grabbed my laptop and sat down on my bed, opening discord. 

 

[HK: I'm back

 

Aki♥Haya: hello again ◉‿◉

 

Aki♥Haya: I was thinking we could call? I want to hear your voice~ 

 

HK: I'm tired right now sorry

 

Aki♥Haya: please! Just this one time! (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

 

I hesitated before answering.

 

 

61