CHAPTER 180 **He’s the Princess…**
8 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Putting a hand to his chin, in a moment of thought, Matthew mumbled, “Does he think that if he spread the rumors of the Emperor’s death, the people will not accept him?”

Was it possible that he thought the people would think that he had killed the Emperor?

Thinking of the past that Prince Liam had, Matthew nodded, the people may be told something but with Prince Liam’s past, a rumor could easily be spread that His Majesty had been killed and so, Prince Liam is more so trying not to let that happen but…Then what is their second plan then?

The Emperor looked at Matthew, not particularly caring on why his stupid son had not spread rumors of his death. He was just glad that he hadn’t because then it would be easier to return to his rightful place!

Sahara picked up a dish, bringing it closer to her mouth. She wasn’t too sure what this plan was of theirs, but it seems that they had come to some sort of conclusion…Or beginning…Or whatever…

“The trade district would be best, perhaps the black market?” One of the other ministers said in question.

The Right Minister nodded, “Prince Liam will not think that we would go there, even if he thought we were going to fight him back. We still have to be careful though, as he may have some spy’s or people there that could report to him if they find anyone that might look…Like us...”

The Emperor humphed again. He should be able to go anywhere he liked within his Haven!

 

“We all may not be known by the black market, but we will mostly be known by Prince Liam’s men. We need someone to go into the open to bring the people to us and the best way to get something out, without too much knowledge on where it came from, would be the black market.” The Right Minister stated, then had a drink of the wine that had come out of nowhere.

“That’s true, Prince Liam’s men probably even know of Sahara’s face!”

Except…

All of a sudden, everyone looked at Steven, with questions in their eyes.

“Do you think?” The Right Minister asked.

Matthew turned properly to face Steven then, “Steven, do you think they will know your name and face?”

Steven frowned, “Yes.”

Someone sighed, making everyone else a bit more defeated…They all much preferred that someone go within their immediate circle, but it looks like they might have to trust an outsider…

 

With all this, Steven became slightly upset. He had wished to become of service, to help Sahara in any type of way, but he was sure that they knew of him…

Prince Liam’s men were the same of those who had taken the sleeping Sahara away last time, and they were the same ones that had chased him months earlier, so Steven was certain that if they were depending on him to be not known, they were mistaken.

Suddenly, Sahara laughed, making everyone look at her and her laid back form.

How is it that she was laughing at a time like this!? Again!?

 

Seeing everyone looking at her, Sahara cleared her throat and even coughed once.

“Sorry about that, I just came up with two ideas. The second one…I thought it was funny.” She said, putting another spoon full of food in her mouth.

“Speak, child. Don’t hold us in suspense!” The Right Minister stated.

With the way he was speaking, no one would think that the person he spoke to, was his own biological daughter…

Sahara put the dish down and sighed, quickly finishing the food in her mouth. “The first idea is to just teleport everyone away again…But you all knew about that idea.”

“Teleport…Everyone!?” The Right Minister asked, completely bewildered by the idea.

Oh…Right, he wasn’t here when…

“What’s the second idea?” Matthew asked, highly interested in most likely another strange idea from his beloved.

Sahara smirked, “We could get Naruto to go and pick people up and bring the people to us!”

“Naruto?”

 

With two people not even knowing who this ‘Naruto’ was, then a few knowing who Naruto was just raise the eyebrows in question…It seemed that Sahara’s idea wasn’t really taken seriously.

“I just thought it would be funny, you know…Scare them or something, then whoa, it’s His Majesty, then His Majesty would speak and get the attention…Or something like that.” Sahara waved her hand like it was no big deal, if anything, she was still holding back from laughing from her imagination of a big Naruto walking around and rounding up all the people…

Matthew shook his head in thinking that his beloved was funny. She really was like a fresh breeze!

“I highly think that is inappropriate! We are trying to get the people’s favor and understanding and getting a beast to run riot and scaring them isn’t going to work!” The Right Minister stated angrily.

Sahara shrugged at her father and began to eat again.

“This King agrees, the beast can stay outside of the Haven.” The Emperor stated.

Sahara on the other hand was a little worried, now that she had thought of the beast, and he was not around Kin or her to calm him down…He might be running around like a crazy bugger that doesn’t know when to stop!

Sighing, Sahara used one piece of food and flew it to Golden Haven, wanting to see what the beast was up to!

While the others spoke of more ideas, now even thinking of using Sahara’s powers to help them, Sahara was busy finding a stupid, little fox, that was currently being chased by Christian!

 

The fox was running as fast as it could, dodging if it had to, but Christian seemed like he was just about to explode!

Oh dear, Sahara thought, while wondering what had happened in their absence.

Teleporting the little mutt to her, Sahara held onto the fox tightly, waiting for him to calm down.

The fox was huffing and panting and trying to get out of her hold so much that the others stopped to look at the spectacle.

“Steven, bring Kin here.” Sahara stated, giving the fox a hit on the bum for nearly biting her, as it was his claws had dug into her in at least two places!

Steven came from the side, and as soon as Naruto saw the baby, his tongue started to hang out as he licked the air towards the baby.

Kin was sleeping at present, but it didn’t matter to Naruto, who now had a one-track mind of getting closer to Kin.

“Oi! Calm the fuck down!” Sahara growled out, again taping the behind of the fox.

 

Naruto finally showed signs of slowing down, making others more at ease.

Sahara patted the fox, yet still holding him tightly with her other hand. “Thata boy…Calm down…”

Naruto licked Sahara, and Sahara sighed. “Idiot!”

Picking up the fox and putting him near her neck, the fox poked his head out, looking at Kin.

As Sahara continued to calm the fox, the others finally started talking again.

“What of Purple Haven? Could they help? Prince Liam mustn’t know any of their numbers or faces.”

Sahara heard this and widened her eyes, thinking that she had indeed already thought of Purple Haven but had forgotten to speak of it!

 

“That is indeed a good idea! They owe us and if we can obtain their help, then I could offer a reduction in their tribute!” The Emperor said happily. Even though getting help would prevent him from getting more in the long run, the Emperor was more eager to get more help to place himself back onto the throne!

“There is one problem though.” Matthew said, “Purple Haven’s average cultivation rank is around three.”

They all frowned at knowing this, as it would be obvious that if Prince Liam’s men had a slight idea that something was being done in the dark, the Purple Haven men would have no chance to win in a fight.

“I can help them level up a bit first?” Sahara asked, finally letting Naruto closer to Kin.

“Level up?” The Right Minister asked, not understanding Sahara at all.

Matthew smirked, “Sorry, father-in-law, Sahara means rank. She can help them rank up, so that Purple Haven’s men can help us.”

“…Oh…”

 

Sahara, now with free hands, she wiped herself then asked, “Then are we going to Purple Haven?”

“Wait…Wait!” The Emperor stated, not quite ready to leave just yet…

He felt like if he left, he’d be stating that he was giving up! That he was the one that lost!

…How pathetic he felt!

“Father-in-law, don’t think of it as losing the war, more like…Losing the battle, you know? We are going to get Green Haven back!” Sahara stated openly.

Yet, the Emperor got mad at how easily she stated his fears! “This King is not someone that loses! And of course, I will get my Haven back!”

Sahara nodded her head, “…Right…So, where are we going then?”

They all looked at each other, the Right Minister thinking first, “The black market is closer and easier to get to. Purple Haven is so far away…”

Matthew narrowed his eyes, “Father-in-law, do you really want to take the chance to get seen, before we even have had time to calculate our retribution?”

The Right Minister also narrowed his eyes, looking back at Matthew, “If we go to Purple Haven, the issue is no longer personal, it is no longer just between us, the people of Green Haven!”

The Emperor gave a slight nod, thinking that what the Right Minister said was indeed true. Of course, it would be best to try and figure out this problem between themselves…After all, losing one’s throne was quite an embarrassment!

Honestly, he knew he should have thought of that earlier!

The Emperor was glad that his Right Minister had returned!

 

Since they knew where they wanted to go, but Sahara only having an idea upon where that was, Matthew had to tell her in a way that she would understand…And by doing that, he had to lead from where she used to live at the Rolland Estate.

Minister Rolland shook his head in complete dissatisfaction to how stupid his daughter was but did not say anything…Especially when he was suddenly at the place that they agreed upon!

With a short walk, they would be at the entrance of the black market, but they would not go in there just yet. Surprisingly, it was right near the auction house, and they had decided earlier that they would hide there for now.

 

 

Going through the back of the Auction House as quietly as possible, finally bumping into someone at the closed down area, that someone looked at them in shock. It was not a business day…Why was there unknown people here!?

“Excuse me but the Auction House is closed!” They said, quite harshly at that!

It was no surprise though, they weren’t supposed to be there!

“We require this establishment!” The Emperor stated, making Sahara frown.

Require this, require that! Stupid Royalty!

Walking up to the person, Matthew smiled at him and gave him a polite acknowledgement, “We don’t wish to bring harm, nor will we harm the reputation or any products here.”

Sighing, Sahara could feel the royalty working so well right now!

They felt like they deserved everything!

 

“Stupid!” Sahara stated, walking up to the man who was now stepping away, and touched him quickly before he could get away.

Showing the man, through spiritual essence, that the Emperor was indeed the Emperor and the Right Minister was indeed the Right Minister, Sahara then showed the Empress Dowager dying, and the Emperor doing a decree. “If you look closely, this man is the Emperor, please help us restore this Kingdom back to the way it once was!”

Sahara held back her smile from all those games that sounded like this! Oh, had she ever thought she’d be in this condition to go ‘save the princess in the castle’!? Suddenly, this journey had its satisfaction!

Sahara looked at the Emperor and smiled…

He’s the princess…

3