Chapter 6: Worries of the High Council
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been 5 yrs since the believed death of the Shadow Empress.

Many Celestial Nymphs have rejoiced by this. The popularity of the Celestial Queen rises. Ever since then, they always had a Queen Elizabeth appreciation day for killing the Shadow Empress.

" My Queen, it's your appreciation day; are you ready for your speech? The Celestial Nymphs are waiting for you," Duke Kendry said to the Queen, who was getting ready.

" Kendry, what necklace do you think suits me better, the golden one or the silver one," Queen Elizabeth said.

Elizabeth was sitting on her make-up table, preparing for the Appreciation day. She was deciding on what necklace to wear.

" Umm Madame,? did you hear what I just said?" Duke Kendry asked

The Queen sighed.

" Yes...I heard you," Elizabeth said

"My Queen, is anything wrong? Duke Kendry asked.

" Well, the High Council and I doubt the death of the Shadow Empress," Elizabeth said.

" Didn't you blast her and the father?" Duke Kendry asked.

" Yes.. but the blood of the Shadow Empress should have been here in the sword." Queen Elizabeth said.

" But didn't you blast her with magic? Why would there be blood??" Duke Kendry asked.

" Yes, but one important detail is that I blasted magic THROUGH the sword; hence blood should have appeared from this sword regardless if it is magic or not," Queen Elizabeth said.

" I don't get it..." Duke Kendry said, confused.

" This sword is made out of magic; past queens of the Celestial Empire have been using this for defeating monsters, even though they use magic to defeat monsters as long as they use this sword, blood prints would appear in here," The Queen said.

" Oh.. so you're assuming that the child might be alive?" Duke Kendry asked.

" Yes- and I think the High Council does too." Queen Elizabeth said.

" Speaking of the High Council, they wish to see you at the round table before your ceremony," Duke Kendry said.

" Alright, tell me I will be there; you may go now Duke Kendry," Elizabeth said

" As you wish," Duke Kendry said and left the room of the Queen.

Queen Elizabeth then left her room and walked to the room with a round table.

As she opened the door the once Loud people became quiet. The room comprises Baron Alberto, Marquess Milleador, Duchess Martha, and Baroness Amanda.

She then walked to her seat at the round table with the High Council greeting her.

She then sat at the largest sit at the table as the Queen and leader of the High Council it fits the Queen to sit on the largest sit at the table being a leader and all.

" My Queen, congrats on your 5th anniversary on killing the Shadow Empress!" Marquess Milleador said, sitting at the left side of the table

" Drop the act Milleador. I know you doubt that I successfully killed her." Queen Elizabeth said; sternly.

" My Queen, we thought maybe you had proof of killing the baby since we can't be at ease knowing she might be alive walking on earth," Baroness Amanda said.

"Sadly, I have proof about the baby being dead." Queen Elizabeth.

The High Council shot a worried look.

" However, we also don't have proof of her being alive; the soul of the Celestial Dragon didn't show me anything but the crown of the late Shadow Empress." The Queen said.

" Do you think this might mean something?" Baron Alberto asked.

" I think she might be alive.." Queen Elizabeth said

" But you sad we had no proofs?" Duchess Martha asked.

" Yes, but why will the soul of the Celestial Dragon show the crown of the Shadow Empress unless it's hiding something?..." Queen Elizabeth said.

" Well then, how would we know what it's hiding; it's not like we could talk to it, can we?" Baron Alberto asked.

" We can't, but I know a person who was close to the Celestial Dragon." Queen Elizabeth said.

The High Council then followed the Queen as she led them to the courtyard of the castle.

The Courtyard was a sight to see. It was exquisite; there were a lot of flowers in there though only one thing stood out. They planted a Birch tree in the middle of the courtyard. At the front of the tree was a book, placed in a silver stand.

The Queen then approached the book and said.

" The right spell will give us answers," She said while reading the book.

This book wasn't an ordinary book thus, it was a spellbook though the High Council was confused on how this spellbook could help them.

The Queen was browsing the book and said.

" AHA! found it." She said,

"What did your Majesty found?" Baroness Amanda asked. 

" I found the spell to talk to him!" the Queen said

" What spell?" Baron Alberto asked.

" Talk to who?" Marquess Millieador asked.

The Queen ignored these questions and started casting a spell.

" I cast this Spell to make you tell what can make this situation well!" The Queen said, but nothing seemed to happen.

She then cleared her throat and tried once more

" I cast this spell to make you tell what can make this situation well!" Again, nothing seemed to happen.

The Queen was clearly annoyed, but she tried once more

"I CAST THIS SPELL TO MAKE OU TELL WHAT CAN MAKE THIS SITUATION WELLLLL!!" The Queen said, clearly annoyed but this time something seemed to happen.

A tremendous flash of lightning fell on the tree and a face appeared on the trunk of the tree.

" Sorry for the delay, I'm having a hard time hearing.." the face on the tree said

" A TALKING TREE!! RUNNN!" Alberto said

" Never seen a talking tree before? I'm quite offended." The man on the tree said.

" Alberto. please refrain from screaming!" Queen Elizabeth said

" Apologies, my queen," Alberto said trying to look calm.

" Anyway, hello Ostrovac," Elizabeth said to the face on the tree.

" Greeting Queen Elizabeth, 41st Queen of the Light Empire, daughter of Queen Victoria the 40th and King Frederick the 2nd, assumably killer of the Shadow Empress," Ostrovac said

" Assumably, so she is alive?" the Queen asked.

"Well, if you like to think of it that way," Ostrovac said

"Just tell me if she is alive or not? yes or no?" the Queen asked sternly.

" Well, if you like to know the truth, then yes... she is alive," Ostorvac said.

The High Council gasped.

" Tell me, where is the girl?" Queen Elizabeth asked.

" I don't know," the tree said

" TELL ME! WHERE IS THE GIRL?"

" I just said I don't know... I'm not as powerful as the light dragon to know where her location is," Ostravac said.

" Useless..tell me where the girl who was born on the 1st blood moon." The Queen asked.

" There are 100 girls in the Shadow town were born in the blood moon," Ostravac said

" WHAT?" the Queen said.

"The Shadow Dragon is a smart person. She made sure the day she was reborn many girls were going to be born."

" For all, I know, the baby Shadow Empress might be on Shadow Town now," Ostravac said.

" A girl with purple hair and green eyes! Where is that girl?" the Queen said

" Well, that I don't know, and also the hair of the Shadow Dragon was never seen she always wore a huge crown on her head...unless have you seen unless you have seen the baby's hair?" the tree said

" No... the father covered her hair with a blanket..." the Queen said.

" How about the girl with green eyes?" the Queen asked.

" Well... the green eyes weren't confirmed as well, I forgot her actual eye color... green eyes only appear when she is harnessing her power....unless you also saw her eyes?" Ostravac asked..

" UGGGGH NOO! SHE WAS SLEEPING!" The Queen said.

" Well then, the only lead you have is that she was born on the blood moon...which 100 Shadow Nymphs were born.

" My Queen, what do we do now?" Duchess MARTHA ASKED.

" Well, we can't kill all the girls...killing them would break the law 18th law of the Celestial Dragon: Thou shall not kill Shadow Nymphs unless needed"

" We must capture all the 100 girls and prevent them from growing powers, at 18 and they still have their power... then we will know who the Shadow Empress is."

" How do we do that?" Baron Alberto asked.

"Back to Shadow Town we go..." the Queen said, sternly.

TO BE CONTINUED

0