Chaoter 6.2: Ostrovac, the tree of knowledge
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Here comes her Royal Highness, Queen Elizabeth!" the Duke Kendry said as the crowds started to cheer.

Queen Elizabeth then stepped out of the door and there she was, standing on the balcony with the guards and the crowd was watching her, outside of the caste.

" Greeting citizens of the Light Empire! I Queen Elizabeth, am very thankful for the support I've been getting from the Celestial Nymphs. 5 yrs ago I have faced the terrible challenge of killing the Shadow Empress. I had to fight her with my all my might with her almost killing me with her powerful lasers-

" I don't remember that happening?" Baron Alberto whispered to Martha, who was watching the Queen.

" Shhhh, it's not about the truth, it's about what they like to hear," Duchess Martha said.

At the insides of the castle was the tree Ostrovac listening to the Queen's speech.

" Congratulations dear old friend.." Ostrovac said, who was listening to Elizabeth's speech as he then fell asleep.

When he closed his eyes, he woke up in the castle's courtyard but something is... wrong he wasn't a tree, but he was a celestial nymph.

" What happened to the spell? I was sure that I was cursed to be a tree forever.." Ostrovac said to himself.

" Good Afternoon, Ostrovac." A woman behind Ostravac said.

Ostrovac then looked back and was shocked that in front of him is the Celestial Dragon in her Nymph form."

" Mistress- How did you-" Ostrovac said

" Oh I am still a glowing orb and you're still a tree, but we are in the dream world right now." The Celestial Dragon said.

" That Explains a lot- but why did you bring me here?" Ostrovac asked.

" Well, I want to ask you some question," The Celestial Dragon said.

" Ask away..."

" Why did you lie to your dear old friend?" The Celestial Dragon asked.

This then shocked Ostrovac, as for once he did not know what to say.

" I-Im-.." Ostrovac stuttered.

" You and the Queen were really good friends," The Celestial Dragon said as she made smoke and showed the memories of Ostrovac.

In this memory, Young Elizabeth would always go to the Courtyard to ask for Ostrovac's help and with this, they bonded together.

" Tell me...why did you lie to her..You also pledge to all the Queens to help and guide them... that's why you turned yourself into the now called the tree of knowledge...so why did you lie to her?" Celestia asked.

" I didn't lie to anybody..." Ostrovac said.

" Mind I remind you of the things you said?"

______________Flashback____________
"Well, that I don't know, and also the hair of the Shadow Dragon was never seen she always wore a huge crown on her head"

" Well... the green eyes weren't confirmed as well, I forgot her actual eye color... green eyes only appear when she is harnessing her power...."
__________________End of Flashback_______________

Well the 100 baby girls that were real, she was a smart dragon"

" Ostrovac... I have been watching you ever since I became an orb..why did you lie?" The Celestial Dragon asked.

" Because...I had an unpaid debt to the Empress of the Shadows and Chaos,.. to your sister.

" What?" The Celestial Dragon asked in shock but still maintaining her calm attitude.

" I was the reason why you two fought..." Ostrovac said

________________________ 1,000 Years Ago____________________________

Ostrovac was once a happy young Celestial Nymph and a top student of the Celestial Dragon.

Ostrovac was on earth making sure that peace and prosperity was in there when suddenly a human came to him

"Ostrovac!! Ostrovac!!" A young boy and a young girl shouted, who was coming towards Ostrovac

" Is anything wrong? Was anyone hurt?" Ostrovac said with a worried look.

" Was anyone hurt?" the young boy asked the girl
" I don't remember anyone getting hurt?" the young girl said.

" What were you here for, anyway?" Ostrovac asked.

" So we were telling one of my friends that the day is better! but he did not believe us so we were hoping you could tell us why the night is the worst time of the day!"

Ostrovac saw this as a perfect opportunity to impress his teacher, the Celestial Dragon.

" Well, the Celestial Dragon is smarter than the Shadow Dragon! The Shadow Dragon is the Dragon of Chaos, while the Light Dragon was the Dragon of peace!" Ostrovac said,

Though this was all true that the Shadow Dragon is not only the Dragon of Shadows but also the Dragon of Chaos; he made it look like it was an evil thing to do, but the truth is the Shadow Dragon was just playing her part.

" Also, we sleep at night, and Playing at Day is much better than sleeping, and did I also tell you u about those scary monsters at night, they always retreat on the day! That's why the day is better.." Ostrovac said, realizing many people were now listening to him.

" That makes sense!" A woman in the crowd said.

" Thank you, Mister Ostrovac, with this story!" the Young girl said

" But like, didn't we already know about that? We need a real thing!" A man in the crowd said.

" Are we even supposed to believe this?" another woman said.

" Yeah, but we already know that the Shadow Dragon and her Nymphs are the worst!" another man said.

At that time, Ostrovac didn't know that the Shadow Dragon herself was listening to this story.

Ostrovac wanted to impress his teacher, so he thought of a way to make the Shadow Dragon look bad and the light Dragon good.

So he was planning on framing the Shadow Dragon for stealing the Celestial totem, so he indirectly gave it to the Shadow Dragon.

Though he did not expect everything to go downhill to the point that the Olympus was even needed to be separated into 2 parts.

Ostrovac was guilty about this that he didn't even manage to look at the Celestial Dragon's eyes and thus he ran away to the forests of the Light Empire.

In there, he studied everything about how the Light Empire works by researching and meeting strange animals. He even started his expedition on Earth.

He later found out about the war between the Shadow Empress and the Celestial Dragon. He rushed back on the Light Empire, but he came back with the Shadow Empress being dead.

Guilt was all he felt during that...he did not know what to do...he mistakenly destroyed the sister's bond to the point one had to kill the other. He wanted to just hide, so he sought Gaea and asked for her help. Gaea said that he could turn him into a tree, but he will be used for knowledge for the future Queens of the Light Empire. At that time, anything was better than showing his face in front of the Celestial Dragon.

So he was turned into a tree. Years went by and the castle grew larger and larger than the castle walls surrounded the tree. He helped all 41 Queens of the Light Empire till this day as he was cursed, to tell the truth till the present day, he found a chance to protect the Shadow baby and lied to Queen Elizabeth about her features, for he knew that the Shadow Empress has purple hair and green eyes. He was also the case of the 100 babies being born that day, a risky attempt to protect the child.
___Present day________________

" I'm sorry for not telling you the truth," Ostrovac said to the Queen with complete remorse.

" Oh, I knew the truth, I was just confused why you didn't tell me years ago." the Celestial Dragon said.

" What? All these years you knew??" Ostrovac.

" Yes..I came here so that you could let go of your guilt and warn you.." the Celestial Dragon said.

" You have placed those 100 kids in great danger." the Celestial Dragon said.

" How is this supposed o help me let go of my guilt...if anything it just added more of it?" Ostrovac said.

" I just thought that you deserved to know the truth.." the Celestial Dragon said.

Ostrovac then woke up and with remorse

" What have I done?...."He said.. now realizing what he has done.

.

1