Chapter: The Promise of Protection
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Irma and Isolde haven't been outside lately. She was overthinking about something which deeply worried Isolde.

" Nanny, is something wrong?" the Little girl asked worriedly; Isolde has been asking this question the past few days, and the only answer will be: " No, sweetie, everything's alright."

Though Isolde was a young girl, she wasn't gullible. She knew that something was bothering her Nanny but didn't know what is worrying her.

"Isolde, stay right here- I'm going to talk to your father," Irma said sternly.

Isolde didn't want to add to the weight of Irma's problems, so she obeyed.

Irma then went inside Robert's room and saw Robert. As usual, Robert was pale, gloomy and the only word that comes out of his mouth is: "Katheryn"

" Robert... the Celestial Nymphs are after your child again."

Although it doesn't seem like it, Robert was worried he pointed his frail finger to a cabinet at the other side of the room.

Irma then walked there and opened the cabinet. She found a seemingly old scroll.

" What's in here?" Irma asked, holding the scroll.

She then opened the scroll, and as it states:

To whoever finds this
By the time you found this letter, I might have been in a terrible situation right now, so I thought of writing a letter.

You should probably know right now that my daughter is a Shadow Nymph based on the mark on her back. All Shadow Nymphs have this mark. Just so you know, she is the reincarnation of the Shadow Dragon, and I hope you won't hate her for this.

I only have hidden her actual appearance on the crown, though I failed to hide her powers. Don't let her use her powers at a young age. It will have terrible and unknown side effects.

If I showed this letter to you, it means I trust you to protect my daughter.

Thank you for your time,"

___________________________________________________________________

This shocked Irma. She knew Isolde was a Shadow Nymph because of her mark at the back, but she did not expect for her to be the Shadow Dragon herself.

" Thank You for telling me this Roger," Irma said.

" I will do my best to keep your daughter safe and sound." She added,

0