Chapter 9.2: Isolde’s Mistake
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It started raining dark clouds started appearing in the skies,... something terrible will happen. Isolde was becoming lost in the village as she was still trying to look for her Nanny.

Isolde was losing hope when she accidentally bumped into someone, causing her to trip.

"Oy, young one, what's your business here?" A man said. 

The man was holding a spear and was in white attire and golden armor. He looked like a knight.

"It's the Celestial Knights!" a man from the crowd said. This caused loud murmuring from the crowds.

" Silence!" the Celestial knight shouted.

" You girl, stand up!" the knight said.

" Who's your parents."

" My Dad i-i-is Roger Lenoir," Isolde said nervously.

" Who's your mom?" the knight said.

"I don't have one-." Isolde said.

" What year were you born?" The Knight said.

And Isolde had no words.

_______________________________

Irma just exited the tunnel when the hooded man followed her.

" W-wait!" the man said, causing Irma to stop walking.

"Hm?"

"I forgot to tell you the Celestial Knights are having a town inspection her on Earth!" the man said.

Irma was shocked and immediately panicked.

" The Queen and the High Council have identified two people born on the blood moon in here!" the man said

" HOW!" Irma asked, who was now panicking.

" No Idea.." The man said.

"I gotta go..thank you for this," Irma said, no rushing to go back to their house."

Irma was then passing by the village and saw that the crowd have gathered around somebody.

"GIRL TELL ME WHEN WERE YOU BORN?" A man shouted.

" I don't know..." Isolde said.

Irma seems to recognize this little girl's voice and checked what was happening.

It was as she feared little Isolde was there nervously in front of a Celestial Knight.

" LEAVE HER ALONE!" Irma shouted, squeezing through the crowd.

"Nanny!" Isolde said, relieved to find her Nanny.

" So you must be her Nanny?" The Celestial Knight said,

Irma then went to Isolde, who was on the ground, failing to stand up.

" May I ask you, when was she born?" The Celestial Knight asked.

"It's none of your business," Irma said

" Well, It is my business, it's not that hard to answer my Question...unless you're hiding something? Are you?" the Celestial Knight said to Irma with a cold glare.

" I was born on the night where the moon was colored red! Or so I thought it was?" Isolde said, trying to help Irma.

" The blood moon..." the Celestial Knight said with an evil smirk.

" Isolde, what have you done?!?" Irma said, who was now anxious.

" But I was trying to help-" Isolde said.

The Celestial Knight shot a beam of Light into the air alarming the other Knights that he has found the girl.

Other Celestial Knights then appeared.

" I found the 1 out of the 2 girls." the Celestial Knight said.

" How do we know she's a Shadow Nymph?" A female Celestial Knight asked.

Well, one way to find out." the Male Celestial Knight said, reaching his arms to Isolde but then he was stopped.

" TAKE YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER!" Nanny Irma said angrily. This made the crowds of humans shocked, murmurs appeared.

" Scandalous"

" How Disrespectful"

" Oh, she's brave brave"

These words angered the Celestial Knight.

" How Dare you, disrespect the authority!" the Celestial Knight said.

" Before you take that child, you must go through me first," Irma said, holding a stick.

"Thought you'd never ask." the Celestial Knight said with an evil smirk.

Irma then tried attacking the Celestial Knight with a wooden idea, which was essentially....a bad idea. It was the worst mistake she has ever done.

The Celestial then caught her hand, stopping her from stabbing him.

"Now...Now I could kill you right now, but I don't think that would be fun...but like killing you would be easier," The Celestial knight said.

He then choked Irma and Isolde watched in terror.

" NANNY!!" Isolde said, shouting with tears.

The rain poured, flashes of lighting appeared...it's as if the sky relates to the young one.

"run..." Irma said weakly as this was her dying last breath...

To Isolde's horror, they killed Irma, turned her into ashes.

"NOOOOOO!!" Isolde shouted.

A huge shadow beam appeared. Isolde's eyes were glowing green, her hair became purple fire.

Isolde then attacked the Knights but was then stopped by the same healer who his dad met 5 yrs ago.

The healer held Isolde's hand, who was still in her angered state.

Both of them ran towards the forest as the healer attempted to take the girl back to Shadow Town. The healer held Isolde's hands as he was looking for the entrance to Shadow Town.

Not long when they were running, the remaining Celestial Knights caught up to them.

The healer had no choice but to fight them.

The healer then started blasting the knights with his magic. As he was fighting, he said to Isolde.

" Don't use, your power it would have a terrible side effect on you! Run!!" the healer said as the magic of the Celestial Knights blasted him.

Isolde was running and running until the Celestial Knights caught up to her.

Isolde used up all her powers, but not before she could blast the Knights. Powerful magic blasted her behind her back.

Because of this, clouds of smoke appeared, but when the smoke finally vanished, the Celestial Knights realized she was gone!

" WHERE IS SHE!" the Male Celestial Knight who killed Irma shouted angrily.

" I don't know sir.." the other Celestial Knights said.

" Do you think she's the-" One Celestial Knight asked?

" We don't know yet...Shadow Magic isn't well known in the Light Empire...for all, we know maybe she's just a normal Shadow Nymph?" Another Celestial Knight said..

" After all, Celestial Magic and Shadow Magic work different ways." He added,

Other knights then distracted them as they shouted.

" Sir, we fount the 2nd girl here on earth!" the Celestial Knight said.

"Take me to her," the Leader of the Pack said.

In Another part of the forest, lies a little girl who fainted, she was incredibly injured the deaths and sacrifices of the people she loves and the people who supported her will hunt her from now on but it is a tale that will be told in other days...

To Be Continued...

0