Chapter 11: Who is Isolde Lenoir?
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_________________

*Nightmare*

"Now...Now I could kill you right now, but I don't think that would be fun...but like killing you would be easier," The Celestial knight said.

He then choked Irma, and Isolde watched in terror as Irma gets turned into ashes

______________________________

*Nightmare*

 " Don't use your powers! It would have a terrible side effect on you! Run!!" the healer said as the magic of the Celestial Knights blasted him.

 _______________________________

 *Nightmare*

You are the reincarnation of the Shadow Dragon, and you will rule the Shadows. I know you won't turn bad as your first life does and I know when the time comes, you will bring peace instead of bringing war.

Isolde!!!

____________________________

"Ah...Hah...ah...." Katheryn said, who suddenly woke up to this dream.

Since last week when she saw this letter, she has been getting nightmares about these unknown people: Robert, Irma, Isolde.

"Katheryn!!! WAKE UP, YOU LAZY GIRL!" an old woman said,

It was Mrs. Loughty; she was in a yet again, bad mood.

"Yes, Mrs. Loughty..." Katheryn said, standing up.

Katheryn's room is located on the 2nd floor of the house, the smallest room. Katheryn then went down to the house and saw Mrs. Loughty knitting again...

"Rent?" Mrs. Loughty asked sternly.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Katheryn said, trying to think of an excuse 

"Ugh," Mrs. Loughty said, staring angrily at Katheryn.

"I'm so, so sorry, Mrs. Loughty if you could-"

"Yeah Yeah...I'm tired of your excuses go run some errands for me." Mrs. Loughty said, refusing to take her eyes off the thing she'd doing.

"But I just did that yesterday!" Katheryn protested.

"WELL DO IT AGAIN!" Mrs. Loughty said.

Katheryn then exited the house in a bad mood. While walking, Katheryn encountered Estela again.

"What's up!" Estella said.

"I'm fine.." Katheryn lied...

" I am your friend. I know something is bugging you right now." Estella said to Katheryn as they were both walking to the village.

"Well, remember last week we got stuck in the cottage and found a letter? I've been getting nightmares about the Isolde, Irma, and Robert." Katheryn said.

" Oh... Now that I thought about it..the name Isolde is really familiar?" I think I've heard about her or something?" Estella said, trying to remember the name.

" Welp, here we are in the village," Katheryn said.

" Maybe we could go ask people in Solaris!" Estella said.

"What do you mean?" Katheryn asked.

"Well, all we know is that Isolde probably lives in the town of Solaris, and that town is just a few kilometers from this town," Estella said.

"Maybe these nightmares would go away after you get to know Isolde," Estella added

" Yeah, and I might meed Irma too if she's alive?" Katheryn said.

"Then it's settled! Let's go!!" Estella said, getting Isolde's hands and running through the forest that they went on last week.

They both started walking in the forest of Solaris and Katheryn was getting tired.

" Are we there yet??" Katheryn asked.

"Uhhhhhhh nope," Estella said nervously.

"Wait- don't tell me- are we LOST?????" Katheryn said, realizing that they have been circling around the forest for hours now.

" I may or may not have forgotten the way-" Estella said with a sheepish smile.

"WHAT!!!!!" Katheryn said with a loud shout, enough to break windows and glasses near them.

" Woah girl, chillax," Estella said, trying to calm Katheryn down.

"CHILLAX? WE'RE LITERALLY LOST IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOREST! IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOREST!!

"I'm kidding...we're actually here already-" Estella said, pointing at the entrance of the town Solaris.

"Oh- so much for screaming- anyway I'm really sorry for screaming in front of you-" Katheryn said to Estella, trying to apologize.

"It's fine and besides, there's no use on fuzzing about it, let's just get what we need in here and leave," Estella said.

The 2 girls then entered the town of Solaris, which stayed the same this whole 12 years. The 2 girls then walked around the town and Katheryn had been getting these weird flashbacks of a lady holding her hand.

"Wow, I still remember the times that I stole from this town and getting caught...I wonder if I will meet that little girl who wanted the doll 12 years ago." Estella said.

" This village is strangely familiar even though I haven't been in here..." Katheryn said while walking with Estella and exploring the village

"Hmm maybe you having a deja vu....unless you have been here," Estella said.

"Well, no I know of," Katheryn answered.

Katheryn again had a flashback of Estella b

ut this time she seemed like 8 years old.

"Estella, what age were you when we met?"

" Oh, I was 10 years old at that time. Why?"

"Are you sure we haven't met a little earlier than that?" Estella asked, confused about how she had that memory with Estella being 8 yrs old.

"Yup, I'm sure I was 10 yrs old the time we met unless you met me at a younger age?" Estella said.

"Nah, you're right I met you at 10 yrs old.." Katheryn said, still reluctant about these memories.

Katheryn and Estella were exploring the town when suddenly a familiar hooded man came up to them. He held Katheryn's wrist and said.

"I sense great magic on you, Isolde Lenoir, come and I will show you your identity."

This shocked and crept Katheryn and Estella out.

"Ummm sir, thank you but I and my friend should go-

" Estella said, trying to get out of this situation.

"What do you mean by Isolde Lenoir? Who is she?" Katheryn asked, curious as to why she was referred to as Isolde Lenoir.

"This place is too crowded. Come with me and you will see'" the hooded man said.

"I don't think that's a good idea.." Estela said, whispering to Katheryn.

"Alright, I'll come," Katheryn said, ignoring her friend's words.

"Katheryn!!" Estella said, squealing but still trying to whisper fr she did not want to hurt the man's feelings.

"Estella..this man could help us...just stay here, maybe ask someone from the police station and ask about Isolde.."Katheryn said.

"Fine... just be careful," Estella said as Katheryn followed the man. 

Katheryn then followed the man in an eerie and creepy alleyway. The hooded man then finally stopped walking and Isolde realized they were already there. He then brought out a knife with blood in it into Katheryn's shock. 

The man then walked towards Katheryn with the knife in his hands.

"Look if you're gonna kill me just do it...Oh, wait btw tell Mrs.Loughty that I paid her stolen money for rent and tell her I don't like her cooking...now kill me." Katheryn said.

"Excuse me?" The hooded man said who was confused.

"I said you can kill me now," Katheryn said.

"Oh this knife, I just hunted some boars for dinner, I was gonna ask you to step aside so that I can wash the knife..." the man said.

"WHAT?! I just confessed to you my deepest, darkest secrets and you're not going to kill me?!" Katheryn said.

"Don't worry, I already know your secrets before you even told me." The hooded man said.

"Were you stalking me-" Katheryn said with a confused look on her face.

"Oh, no- I have my ways...I also know you hate vegetables but you don't want to say that to your friend who is a vegetarian."

Katheryn then shot a surprised look at her face. She didn't know whether to be amazed by this man's abilities or be creeped out for knowing many things about her.

Katheryn then stepped aside and let the man washed his knife.

"Soo uhh about what you said earlier.." Katheryn said trying to bring up the topic earlier.

"Right..you came here for info just like your Nanny Irma years ago." the hooded man said.

"Uhhh who?" Katheryn said who was confused.

"Your Nanny Irma." The hooded man said.

"Uhh, what do you mean?" 

"Right, you forgot...17 years ago, when you were a baby, your dad hid half of your powers inside your crown, including your looks. But half of your powers remained, but 12 years ago you used up your maximum powers, damaging your body, especially your brain." The hooded man said.

"I have a thousand questions in my mind right now.." Katheryn said who was really, really confused now.

"YOUR, Isolde Lenoir, the Shadow Empress, Dragon of Chaos and Shadows." the man said.

"What?"

"I know it might be hard to believe, but-"

"You gotta be kidding, right? I'm just Katheryn, a thief and broke woman who doesn't know her identity." Katheryn said, trying to deny.

"You must understand this, 99 girls are being held captive inside the Light Empire! They are there because of the fear of the Queen of the Celestial Nymphs that one of them might be the Shadow Empress!"

"Your identity is being told to you already! I know you steal not to pay for rent, but you steal money to travel the world to possibly find your identity." the hooded man added.

"You might be right on the stealing part, but I would prove you wrong! I AM NOT WHO YOU SAY I AM!" Katheryn said angrily as she stormed out of the alleyway and left the hooded man.

"I will give you space, but for now I need to buy you time before they find you." the hooded man said as he teleported somewhere else

0