Chapter 12: The unknown man and the Celestial Knights.
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Sorry for the late update)

Katheryn then left the Hooded man's home and went to find Estella. She looked everywhere, but her friend was nowhere to be found.

" Where is she..." Katheryn thought to herself.

A bird then came flying towards Katheryn, holding a piece of a letter on its tendons.

The bird went into Katheryn's arm as she took the letter the bird was holding.

____________________________________________________________________

Dear Katheryn,

Unfortunately, I was caught by my father's guards strolling around in here. It seems like I broke another rule of the so-called "Laws of House of Madden." Though these so-called Laws are so unnecessary, why is a lady not allowed to stroll around outside without a gown?!!!?? Though I understand why my father is mad about me for stealing- sigh. I'm back here in my household. Sorry for complaining and leaving you! 

P.S. Attached below is the map back in our town.

-Estella

____________________________________________________________________

Katheryn giggled while reading the letter as she sighed since she won't have anybody with her while traveling back to their town.

Katheryn then went back to the forest, following the map her friend gave her. She was extremely confused since she has yet to memorize this forest.

"Sigh...If only Estella were here, I would have been home by now," Katheryn whined as she struggled to understand the map.

A man suddenly bumped into her, and they both fell. Katheryn was about to say something but was distracted by the man's looks. The man was what she would describe as handsome. The unknown boy had a disdainful look on his face with his sky-blue eyes stare onto her own. He wore white armor with gold linings on it. He had brown hair and a face any girl would fall for.

"Hey! You should have looked at where you were going!" The man said coldly; as he picked up his scroll.

His looks amazed Katheryn, though she was extremely disappointed hearing these lines.

"Excuse me? You were the one who bumped into me!" Katheryn argued while she picked up her map.

" Well, if you just checked that I was running, then I wouldn't have bumped into you." The man said.

" THE AUDACITY! Hey Mister, you might have that good look and deep voice on you, but if you have a poor attitude, then it's all to waste!" Katheryn said, who was mad.

"Fine... I'm sorry." the man said, who looked flustered as he went back running.

"That was unusually easy-" Katheryn said

" Oh well, I should just go ho-" she added when she noticed she had accidentally switched scrolls with that unknown man.

" What a wonderful day today!" Katheryn said sarcastically.

" How am I going to go home now?!" she whimpered while she thought of a plan.

Katheryn decided to walk home without a map and try her luck on this.

"She has been walking for the last few minutes, but then she saw two unconscious bodies beside a glowing lake.

She then ran towards the body and checked if they were still alive. One of them was a girl, and the other was a man. Both of them seemed like twins, for they both look alike. The woman was incredibly injured while the man had some bruises.

"HELP!! Somebody is unconscious here! HELP!!" Katheryn shouted. She was about to ask for help once more, but then a hand from the back covered her mouth.

"Shhh, you might get us caught." It was the man previously lying unconsciously.

Katheryn then forcefully took off the man's hands on her.

The man looked attractive, though different from the last man. He had black hair that covered his forehead. He wore a black outfit that resembles a slave's uniform. Now that she looked again, he and her sister wore the same clothing.

" Who are you?" Katheryn said as she stood up and held a branch of a tree as a weapon. 

The man was about to say something when a familiar white armored guy showed up.

" I hear someone shout! What's the matte- Oh, it's just you..." the man said coldly.

" Oh, if it isn't that rude, man! For your information, I don't need your help." Katheryn complained, but the unknown black-haired man interrupted her.

"We have to go..." the man whispered to her.

"What do you mean-" 

"It's the escapees! I found them!" the armored guy said.

The man then blasted the armored guy with Shadow Magic while the armored guy blocked it with his Light Magic that produced large smoke around the forest.

The mysterious man took this opportunity to run. He carried her sister and took Katheryn's hand with him.

The fog then went away, and the white armored guy went after them.

"WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?! AND WAS THAT MAGIC?!" Katheryn asked in disbelief.

"No time for answers! We have to run!" the mysterious man said.

"This day couldn't get any worse, would it?" Katheryn whispered to herself. But it seems that the troubles for the day weren't done since they heard blasts of magic from behind their back. There were a lot of flying white armored nymphs blasting the Light Magic.

Katheryn and the unknown guy with her still unconscious sister then reached a dead end.

" What do we do now?" Katheryn panicked since right in front of them was a mountain.

" I may still have teleport potions here, but I would have to light it up with magic- can you destruct the guys for me?" the unknown man said.

" I don't have any magic?! are you out of your mind? How would I face them off?"

" Do you trust me?" the man said, which charmed Katheryn.

"Only because you're good-looking," she jokingly said.

The armored guys then quickly caught up with them and saw Katheryn standing in the road.

"Ohh hey gentlemen, a pleasant morning we have here?" Katheryn calmly said,

"By the name of the Celestial Army, you are under arrest for running away with a criminal who broke the Laws of Celestia." the armored man said, whom Katheryn previously met.

"Oh, it's you! Hi officer- I just realized I don't know your name?" Katheryn said, trying to change the topic.

"Nice try, but you can't distract me. Guards seize her," the armored guy then commanded his guards. 

" Understood, Commander Terrence," the guards said.

This statement made Katheryn get caught off guard. A sudden panic appeared. She covered herself with her hands, and just by that, a powerful blast of magic knocked off all the guards.

"Let's go, the potion is ready-" The unknown man was then left speechless when he saw all the unconscious bodies on the ground.

"I SWEAR, it wasn't me," Katheryn said, denying the fact it was her.

" I said nothing about it being you, though..." the unknown man said.

"Let's just drink this potion and leave," He added as he gave Katheryn a bottle, the same one he's holding.

"Is this edible?" Katheryn asked, who was still distrustful of the man.

"It is, but it may hurt a little," the man answered, who was now drinking the potion.

" What?!" Katheryn shouted.

"Well, better drink that potion before the guards wake up," the man chuckled as he got teleported with his still unconscious sister, whom he was carrying.

Katheryn hesitantly drank the potion and complained.

"Why does this taste like-" Katheryn complained as she too got teleported.

To be continued

0