Chapter 27
1.3k 3 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anubis led me into the pyramid. There wasn't a whole lot of pomp and affair. It was one large room that, save for the slight trickle of shifting sand, was silent. Large sandstone pillars rose up like behemoths watching over row after row of crystalline sarcophagi laid out before me like an army at the read ready before a massive black gate in the center that poured darkness out up through the center of the pyramid.

Only a handful of the sarcophagi were broken. Amongst the thousands that lay there, only a dozen lids were shattered.

“Which one of these was Cleo’s?” I asked, stepping in and the crunch of sand under my feet sounded like a gong in the silence.

Anubis smirked. “Not going to ask about the giant gate to the underworld?”

“Na. I’m pretty sure it screams ‘off limits’ and I’m not that curious.”

She laughed. “I like that you focus on what’s important.”

The ring for Cleo was far more important to me than any portal to the underworld.

Anubis walked among the rows of sarcophagi, her staff tapping and echoing around the room, her stiff ears bouncing slightly, showing they were more than a headdress.

She hummed a tune that I didn’t know. It had a cadence with her stepping, and I realized she was counting with it. Down the rows, she walked till she turned right and kept going until she paused before one of the broken sarcophagi tapping her staff several more times.

It was made of a hazy blue crystal that reminded me of Cleo’s eyes, and each of the facets caught the light in such a way that made it seem like there was an entire world in the crystal tomb. It was something completely otherworldly.

“Can I just take one?” I picked up a broken fragment from the edge of the broken lid.

But Anubis used her staff and tapped a more central part of the design where a sun rose high above the sands on the relief. “This would have rested above her heart for her long rest. I think that will have more meaning.”

As she said it, I knew she was right. The whole reason I had come here was for something powerful to tie the two of us together, and what better than something that rested right next to her heart for a thousand years.

Taking the machete that I’d gather in the dungeon, I hacked at the sarcophagus lid, working my way inward until I broke off a piece the size of my fist that I’d forever call Cleo’s heart crystal.

The lid was like shattered glass after I was done. It felt like a crime to destroy such a lovely object, but as I stood, I reminded myself that Anubis was in no short supply of crystal. Thousands of other sarcophagi lay out before me in every color of the rainbow.

This is what I had come down here for and now the quest was done. Now I just had to return to Ruby the dragon and get my engagement ring made for Cleo.

“Anubis, can you leave here?” I asked. There was something else I could do down here.

“I can, but not for long.”

“Since you are her mother, how would you feel about giving her away at our wedding?” Her eyes lit up at the question and I continued. 

“Really?”

“If Cleo agrees to it, and she should if you are her mother. I don’t see why not.”

She jumped up and down, clapping excitedly. “Yes. Yes, absolutely. I just need to wrap up a few things here first.” Her eyes drifted over the sarcophagi and to the underworld portal. “I have to seal this place up before I can go.”

“You can go plat with Hesat until I’m ready.” She shooed me away out of the pyramid as she started chanting and walking around, banging her staff on the group.

I wondered for a moment if there was something I could learn from watching her. But then again, maybe it was best if I just let the god of death do her thing.

Leaving the pyramid, I thought about her other offer of using Hesat the banshee to pass the time. Out on the steps leading up the pyramid, Bubbles still was almost frozen in time, moving less than an inch a minute.

“Help me husband hero.” The big tiddy goth ghost wailed from her spot up on the top of the stairs chained to a metal X.

It was like I’d been conditioned through dozens of illusions she’d sent me during the dungeon. The second I saw her up there and her begging for my aid, I rushed up there, my cock already hard in my pants.

Maybe it was all the illusions, but I was excited about this. She was no doubt going to make this fun.

Walking past Bubbles, I kissed her on the cheek. “We’ll get you out of here as soon as Anubis is done, but she was moving so slowly there was no reaction to my kiss.”

Continuing to move up the pyramid, my machete hung over my shoulder like a hero coming for his damsel at the top of the dragon’s tower.

She wiggled in her chains, causing her exaggerated chest to jiggle. She really was exceedingly proportional, the fact that she wore a black dress that squeezed her chest tight yet fell loose everywhere else only exaggerated her proportions further.

“Help me husband hero.” She pleaded again, and it tingled through the back of my mind as I stepped up behind the chains. I had already experienced a dozen scenarios just like this.

I had a feeling I knew what she wanted.

Caressing the curve of her hips down to her ass, I parted her dress along the slits I knew would be at the side. “And how exactly should I save you? You seem nicely stuck as it is.”

Hesat wiggled her hips into my hand. “So stuck. Help me.” One of the scenarios she like to play in my mind was being taken advantage of while being stuck in something mundane. 

I had already done her every which way you could imagine in my mind, but this was one of the most common ones. Being stuck or trapped in spider webs, in a wheelbarrow, or even just her own clothes.

Of course, each time, I took advantage of her position to please us both.

Grabbing the chains, I gave slack to her arms and tightened up the chain that ran to her legs, shifting her position until her back was parallel with the ground.

“Husband Hero, what are you doing?” She said, her breath hitching with excitement as she played her role.

“Since you’re stuck. I’m going to take the opportunity.” Smacking her ass elicited a moan from the banshee that had me diamond hard in an instant.

“What is it about your voice? What have you done to me?” Though I knew one solution was to fuck her and see what power couldn’t be gained and hopefully some immunity to her.

She giggled and looked over her shoulder as she wiggled her hips. “Why don’t you do some tests to find out? You have the perfect method to hear more of it.”

Grabbing her hair and pulling her back into an arch, I held her hips steady.

“Yes, Husband Hero.” She said breathlessly as she looked at me, her heavily mascaraed eyes dilating with anticipation.

I was just as eager. Pulling down the pink pants that were still attached to Bubbles, I let my erect member stand up firmly on its own. “You are going to regret teasing me like this.”

“I regret nothing.” She said quickly as she managed to wiggle herself back and her hips kissed the head of my cock.

It was like an electric jolt went through me as the banshees form not only physically touched me, but went deeper and touched my soul. I didn’t even realize I was doing it as I already trust into her.

Her touch on my soul overcame me with lust as all those images she’d filled my mind with rose to the surface like a rapidly boiling pot. I pushed her down; the chains straining her limbs as I gave no warm up and started pumping myself deep into her wet sex. It was different, cold, but filled with warm tingles as her ghostly form touched my very soul.

The banshee beneath me wailed a scream of pure delight that only empowered the lust effect on me.

The effect was instantaneous, as I felt her scream draw the cum out of me in an instant. I was clutching her, barely hanging on as I emptied myself into her after only a few thrusts.

“Hero, what are you doing? I’m still stuck.”

But her words slid off my ears as I was trapped in the plethora of fantasies. You see, all those fantasies were but a candle next to the sun with the real deal. I held onto her hips as I railed into her, driving all the pent up lust from those fantasies overcame me.

Her chains rattled, and the cross shook as I lost myself in a madness.

Each thrust had her wailing, and it made a feedback loop, driving me further into my madness.

Thankfully, with each time I exploded into Hesat, it was like she was draining those fantasies back out of me. Each post orgasmic bliss was filled with greater clarity.

More than once I thanked the goddess of fertility and her blessing, otherwise a mere man would be drained into a dry husk by now.

By the time the insatiable banshee had nearly cleared those fantasies from me, I grabbed the back of her neck. “What have you done to me?” I demanded.

She wailed in surprise and it was sometime later when I came back to another post nut clarity and she was looking over her shoulder. “You’ll never leave me, will you, Husband Hero?”

I growled in anger at her even questioning it. Of course I wouldn’t.

Wait.

Don’t I have to leave here as soon as… as soon as Anubis was done. Thoughts poured back into my own mind, but Hesats pleading eyes and the crying of her voice made me wrap my arms around her and lift her off the pressure of the chains.

“You’re going to leave me.” Her crying had me unconsciously pumping my hips into her even as I pulled her close to kiss those black painted lips. I unloaded again mid kiss, cursing my hips that seemed to have gained a mind of their own.

She felt it and moaned into my mouth, sending a torrent of tingles through my brain as I held her tighter, wrapping my arms around her and squeezing her breasts as the soft flesh spilled out of my hands.

Her ghostly hips moved, and I fell out of her sex and through her body. All of which had the same warm tingly sensation as her soul wrapped itself around mine with warm tingly pleasure.

Swaying into her while I teased her nipples, she leaned back and gave me another sweet moan, sending me into another spiral as more of those images possessed my mind.

“What was that?”

“I’m just fulfilling your fantasies.” She claimed as she moved and freed my cock. “Now free me from my bonds and let me reward my Husband Hero.”

I felt like I was in more control and, for the moment, this was just fun with another monster girl. One from which I’d gain more power from. “I’ll have to leave, eventually.”

She gave a small sniffle. “Then let me make this memorable.”

At the same time, I was starting to get a little concerned. Her sniffle had inflamed my protective urges to levels I’d never felt before.

Unlocking the cuffs around her wrists and ankles, I lowered her from the chains and as soon as she had her feet under her, she knelt before me.

“My hero, however, can I thank you?” She leaned forward and her chest pushed against my hips and my still wet cock nestled itself between them. Grabbing the side of her breasts, she massaged them as they opened and swallowed me in her cleavage. She massaged it back to life with her lovely ghostly pale pillows, and I felt those urges rise up again.

I grabbed two fistfuls of her ghostly pale hair and rocked my hips into her chest, enjoying the soft, sensual pleasure.

Like she’d reignited a pile of tender, I felt possessed once against by lust as I pushed through her chest and into her black painted lips.

She grinned widely around my cock as I felt that same warm tingle in my soul. It felt like she was not just sucking my cock, but pleasurably draining my very soul through those lovely lips.

Slobbering, wet suction covered the head while her drool pooled into her bountiful chest as lubricant and she squeezed her chest around the shaft as she started to bounce on her knees.

“Fuck.” I held onto her hair as she rocked my world.

Without warning, I exploded at the edge of her lips spilling out covering her face and chest, but Hesat didn’t seem to care one bit as she swiped it all up with her fingers and tasted it with a pleased moan that brought me back again.

She floated up, my cock still trapped in her, but it shifted down to her sex as she floated on me light as a feather. Hesat planted my face in her chest as she wiggled her hips to a slow wet noise as the warm tingle and the softness of her chest made me feel like I was floating in a dream.

I added my own friction, softly pumping into her. I wasn’t sure how long we coupled like that, savoring the warm tingle of her touching my soul that kept me rock hard no matter how many times I released in her.

Anubis cleared her throat for the third time, and I finally managed to pull my face out of Hesat’s chest.

“Yes?” I asked, confused.

“It seems Hesat was able to keep you entertained. But it is time to go.”

 

AN - Who doesn't love a big titty goth ghost?

We'll be going back to Verdant, and getting to the conclusion of what I think of as the first arc in about 10 chapters or so(I make this up as I go, so 10 is just an estimate). I still have a wedding with Cleo, then a very big surprise to end the volume with and launch our hero into his next adventure.

40