Chapter 29
1.5k 3 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Phew.” Cleo collapsed to the bed under me. “You know, while you were gone I didn’t even think of other men.”

I raised an eyebrow at her sudden admission. “You had a whole harem before me and you expect me to believe you didn’t even let your mind wander while I was gone for a few days?”

“Yes, but I think if I slept through that whole harem it wouldn’t have given the fraction of the power in just one of your loads.” Cleo turned on her side as I joined her laying on the bed. Her tan skin glistened with sweat and her dark nipples made my mouth water. “Eyes up here, or we’ll end up rutting again.”

“Would that be so bad?” I dipped my head and suckled on her nipples, eliciting a moan as she dragged her nails along my scalp.

“No. I was trying to talk.” She still rolled over on her back and spread her legs.

“Then talk.” I didn’t stop teasing her.

Cleo groaned and arched her back, pushing her breasts into my face and pulling my head into her cleavage as her legs wrapped around my waist. “I was trying to be romantic about it. You satisfy me completely even as only one man. I know you were hesitant—”

I came up for air and interrupted her. “Yes, I was. But I’m not anymore. The time away was enough for me to reflect. Tomorrow—” I squinted out the window at the sunrise. “—today I’m getting the engagement ring.”

“Really?” she asked, surprised.

“Really. Then I’m going to give it to you the first chance I get.”

“Here I thought you might be getting bored with me.” Her eyes trailed over to Bubbles and Sylvia both passed out at the base of the bed. “It seems you keep picking up more. I heard about Beatrix, though in honesty, that has been good for me.”

I felt a little guilty about all the girls I seemed to be collecting, but at the same time I was just doing my goddess given duty and sowing my seed far and wide. “I don’t think they are going away, more so, I don’t think I’m going to stop adding women anytime soon.”

Cleo hooked her ankles around my hips and pulled me inside of her with a wet squelch. “I don’t blame any of them and as long as they serve you well, then I’ll put up with as many as you want to bring home. After all, I have a whole harem palace that needs filling.”

“So what did Beatrix do?” I asked.

“She came to see you, but at my mercy since she slept with my man.” Cleo pulled my face down for a sloppy wet kiss and, while she had me wrapped up, threw her weight to the side to roll us over.

“That’s it?” I asked as she pushed off my chest and swayed her hips in a way that would make a belly dancer jealous.

“It’s a big deal for me.” Her voice hiked for a moment before she sighed. “The three trade companies often only give me lip service, but now she’s making an honest attempt to get closer to me. If she stays this course, we could become close allies and having one of the trade companies on my side is huge.”

“Then I’m glad that I was able to help with your rule here.” My hand wandered down to where we were joined and started to play with her clit.

She bent over me as she cried out and started bouncing hard. “Just you wait, I’m going to marry you and make all the monster girls of Verdant green with envy.” Cleo started to come undone, and she wasn’t able to talk anymore. Instead, she just thrashed on my cock as she cried out senselessly.

While she was distracted, a ghostly face rose out of my pelvis and started licking our union, lapping up any left over seed from our last round and adding her own ghostly tongue to our motion.

Hesat had kept herself in the background, only joining when Cleo was distracted. Though Cleo hadn’t mentioned it, I found it hard to believe that she hadn’t realized there was a third in bed with us.

As Cleo came down from her pleasure, she lay back down on my chest. “Right, where were we? Wedding? When?”

“Whenever you think you can have it ready. I’m not going to make you wait.” I pushed her off me. Though I didn’t get a release, I’d had plenty already.

Cleo looked down in a pout. “I went off too quickly. Why don’t you have your shy friend come out and finish you off?”

“Hear that Hesat? You’ve finally been called to action.”

The large chested banshee floated out from between my legs, her chest wrapping around my cock as she started to massage it between her pale white mounds.

“Really? A banshee?” Cleo asked as she watched. “You really seem to like the ones that aren’t entirely physical.”

“Don’t judge.” I joked as Hesat strove to prove that she belonged. “But another topic. How are the missing soldiers going?”

Cleo’s fingers that had started to trace my chest idly froze. “We’ve almost found all of them. Only two more are still unaccounted for.”

I grunted as Hesat took me to the back of her throat and screamed around me. It trigger something in me and I unloaded into the back of her throat.

Once I came down from that euphoria, I tried to keep my face serious. “You know, once that’s done, and the wedding is done, I need to go back.”

Cleo laid on my chest with a pout on her face. “I know. But I’m hoping it won’t be for long. You’ll become a powerful motivator for me to find a more peaceful solution to what we’ve been doing. I could always start sending girls off to one of Greed’s other fronts.”

“I thought Rindall was the last surviving human kingdom.”

“It is the last self governed one, others exist controlled by one of the sins. But each of the sins fight amongst each other too. Greed’s borders are broad, she butts heads with Wrath, Sloth and Pride.”

“What does Rindall give her then?” I frowned, trying to understand why Greed was so intent on us.

“Mages. Breeding programs never produce mages, but Wrath and Pride have a human city state under their thumb and have had some luck pumping out mages from a controlled, but not bred population of humans.” Cleo looked guilty as she said it.

“Free range men.” I shook my head. “That’s what Rindall would become?”

“Free range?”

“A livestock program back in my old world. They would let the chickens have more room to run, said it made it more humane.” Of course, as soon as a definition for the marketing term came out, people did the bare minimum, but that was how everything worked back in the old world.

“Then yes. Free range men make mages where captive breeding programs do not. Mages make for stronger monster girls and thus a better outcome for Greed.”

I noticed she mentioned several of the sins, but left out Sloth for the latter part. “What about Sloth? Does she have a city under her thumb?”

“No. Sloth’s territory is… chaotic. She isn’t seen from for large periods of time and, for the most part, they rule themselves in a rag-tag democracy among the large cities. We should visit sometime. Men are treated quite well there from what I’ve heard.”

“Now we’re making travel plans?” I joked. “Sure, let’s toss it out there. I’d like to see more of this world, especially if I’m to find a way to lift your curse and give you that baby boy some day.”

There were two barriers between the monster girls of this world and conceiving a male child. One was the curse upon the world, two was, after all these years of the curse, their monster girl species all had the traits of a succubus. That included that they bred true with human men, yet there were no male monsters left in the world. They needed a male monster or an incubus to produce a male child biologically.

Given her prophecy and her theory that the blessing on me could pierce the curse. That left one thing, something that had already started.

I’d wondered why the goddess had given me the power to grow from sex with monster girls. But the reality was, I was likely turning into a monster myself. If I were to one day impregnate Cleo, then that was the only thing that made sense.

So when she talked about finding peaceful ways to resolve the conflict with Rindall, I was overjoyed. Because that made for a future where I could help both sides.

But that was talk for later. My eyes roved Cleo’s naked form again, hungrily. I really couldn’t get enough of her.

“Stop that.” She slapped me on the chest. “Or I’m going to have to cancel my whole day. That’s it. I’m kicking you out for the day.”

“You just want me to go get that engagement ring, don’t you?”

Cleo ignored me and used a pull rope to ring a bell. Cat girl servants dressed in nearly transparent silks danced in, pulling Cleo off the bed and dressing her.

A few of them grabbed me as well, and I thought they were kind of cute.

“None of you let him tempt you into bed. Or you’ll never get out.” Cleo warned. Not that it did any good. If anything, a few of them seemed to be considering it.

Bubbles stirred and shouted. “Get off Master.” As she flowed like a wave until she hit me and wrapped me once again in that just slightly pink armor. “Mine.” She growled from the mouthpiece on my chest.

“Calm down Bubbles.” I pat the armor as I could feel little tiny suctioning mouths lick me up and down, stealing any small drops that had been left behind from my time with Cleo.

That woke up Sylvia, who blew around the room like gale force winds, blowing all the loose cloth on the cat girl servants up in the air and giving me a fantastic view.

She settled on my shoulders like a mantle. “Master. Were you going to leave without me?” She had become clingy since I came back with Bubbles and Hesat.

“Never. What would I do without my air elemental waifu.”

“Waifu?” She held her cheeks with her hands as she blushed. “Master.” She mewled with need.

Cleo turned on both of us as the cat girls were draping silks over and around her, pinning them in place with large gold accents. “Do not get him wound up again. I let you all in my bedroom, but I’m still in charge here.”

“Could have fooled me.” Bubbles said, only to earn an angry look from the Pharaoh.

“Cut it out. No fighting.” I told all the women in the room. “I don’t like cat fights.”

That seemed to be enough to mollify the women for now.

Cleo was finished getting dressed in record time and stepped forward for a kiss on my cheek. “Take care of yourself today. Lauren will go with you. I have Kelly busy on another errand for now.”

“I can take care of myself.” Grinning, I kissed her on the lips and let my fingers wander.

She grunted and slapped my hand away. “I’m more worried about you wandering off on another quest or word getting out about you. After your stunt with Beatrix in the arena, you might just cause a stampede if you aren’t careful.”

“I’ll do my best. Off to the jeweler’s and then straight back here. No detours and I’ll be home for dinner.” I gave her my best smile.

But Cleo’s kohl-lined eyes narrowed in skeptical doubt before she let it go with a sigh. “I love you, dear. Take care of yourself.”

She strolled out, followed by her retinue of cat girl servants, and Lauren poked her head around the corner. “Time to go?”

“Yes. We have a ring to get.” I confirmed, strutting out in my suit of oddly comfortable armor.

45