Chapter 28
1.4k 6 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stared at Anubis. She now had a pack over her shoulder and beyond her the black beam coming out the top of the pyramid had disappeared. “Wait, you can just turn it off?”

“Of course. Even the God of Death has to take a vacation once in a while.” She said, as if it was common knowledge. She touched Bubbles, who immediately snapped out of the spell and turn to me wide eyed.

Bubble’s whole body became a pink wave as it crashed into me, molding itself around me until it became a set of wicked looking armor.

“What is this about?”

A mouth formed on my chest. “Master, I’m never letting something separate you from me again.”

As I looked over the armor, it looked like metal, but upon closer inspection it had a faint pink sheen. “Pink for a color, really Bubbles?”

“Deal with it.” She snorted. Then the codpiece of my armor rippled and I could feel her teasing me.

How the heck would I explain this if I went back to the fort at Kopesh? “At least slow it down. How am I supposed to concentrate with that?”

She settled her menstruations down to a relaxing pulse that would have me always at the ready.

Hesat drifted to the side, mournfully now that Bubble had wrapped me up. “Husband Hero, you are going to leave me.”

Anubis scowled. “You’re dead. You can’t leave the gate to the underworld or you’ll become another mindless ghost.”

“No. There are ways for me to retain myself if I leave.” Hesat pouted and crossed her arms under her bountiful chest, pushing them up into mountains.

I gave Anubis a questioning look.

“Some rare artifacts can help, but none are here. Otherwise, the only way they can retain their minds without constant replenishment from the underworld is to possess someone. The world of the living is no place for ghosts, even a powerful banshee.”

Hesat refused to look me or Anubis in the eyes. “Just. Husband Hero, would you be okay if I came with you?”

“You did something to me.” I looked at the banshee, starting to understand some of what she’d done.

“Nothing bad!” she was quick to reassure me. “I expanded your soul a little and… maybe made a pocket for myself.”

“I’m your ticket out of here.” I said in realization.

She nodded, twiddling her fingers and refusing to meet my eyes.

“Would you have an issue if she were to leave?” As I said that, Hesat’s head snapped up. Her eyes glowed a pale, ghostly glow.

“Husband Hero. You won’t regret it, as that slime is armor for your body. I could be armor for your soul.” She covered her mouth, and we all waited for Anubis’ judgement.

“The underworld won’t miss one soul. But if you share your body with such a depraved cow as this, you are bound to have more trouble.”

Maybe I was just a cad, but I had no issue with bringing the banshee with me. One day there might be limits, but for now any monster girl that increased my strength was welcome. Especially if they could keep themselves tucked away.

“Fine.” Anubis snorted. “At least I won’t have her crying in my dungeon for the next dozen years mourning you.” She tried to sound cold, but it was plain to see that Anubis was happy for Hesat.

Even as the banshee dove into my skull and I could feel a fullness in the back of my head. I had this faint image of a quaint cabin in my mind and a banshee knitting happily away next to a warm fire.

“I’ll just have to find a new helper when I get back.” She tapped her staff several times, and a giant mummified hand wrapped up me, my two passengers and Anubis.

There was a strange sense of motion before the hand opened back up and I had to shield my eyes from the bright light. Peeking between them, I realized it was the sun, and we had appeared at the edge of the oasis, more than a few passing monster girls giving us odd looks.

But apparently arriving via mummified hands wasn’t enough to get them to stop as they continued about their day.

“You’ve been able to do this the whole time?”

“No. I can’t leave with the gate active. Do you realize how much trouble those fools in the underworld would cause if I turned my back on them?” She stomped her feet impatiently. “Last time I left, Greed ran off with one of my favorites.”

“Cleo.” I said, realizing it.

“Cleo.” Anubis agreed. “I couldn’t have stopped her if I were there, though. Be very careful of Greed. She plots deep and few can stand up to her power. Wielding the power of Freya won’t help you, and will only make you a target.” She glanced down at my cod piece.

“Freya?” I asked.

“Don’t think her blessing on you skipped my notice. We gods recognize each other even if we have been pushed to the sidelines by the seven sins. How could I not recognize someone championed by the norse goddess of fertility? It has a certain noticeable fount of energy for us monster girls.”

I looked down at my goddess blessed cock as if it had betrayed me. There was a new goal in my mind to find Freya one day and make her moan in thanks for the gift. Without it, I would have been sucked dry more times that I’d like to imagine.

We’d only been on the surface for a few moments before red leather wings flapped into view and Ruby landed beside me, wide eyes looked at Anubis. “Did you get it?”

Before I could answer her, I was rocketed off my feet by a burst of air as Sylvia collided with me and I skipped along the sandy shore. “Master!”

“My master.” Bubble piped up from my armor.

The two monster girls stared at each other in a momentary face off. Something passed between them and Sylvia nodded before wrapping me back up into a hug and Bubbles softened so I’d feel it.

“So cute, she even has a collar. What naughty things you must do to her.” Hesat spoke in the back of my mind as she filled me with fantasies.

“All of you. Cut it out.” I demanded, giving Sylvia a kiss and collecting her in my arms as I stood up. I already knew there was no way she was going to physically part with me for now. “I’m glad to have you back, Sylvia.”

Turning to Ruby, I held out the heart crystal I’d taken from Cleo’s sarcophagus. “As requested. One gem for an engagement ring for Cleo.”

“That’s big.”

“I figured it would be better to get a big piece and let you cut it down than go too small.” I said, giving it to her.

She took it like a precious jewel. “Fair enough. I can have the ring made in a few days.”

“As soon as you can.” I said, feeling eager to reconnect with Cleo. “Have someone bring it to the palace. How long have I been gone?”

“Three days.” She answered quickly. “But Kelly and Lauren brought back word of your quest to Cleo.”

“Alright.” I stretched my back. “Ani, let’s go see your daughter. I’m sure she’ll be excited to see us both.”

Walking back to Cleo’s palace, I felt a strange feeling of home. Since I’d come to this world, I’d spent more time among monster girls than I had humans.

I wondered how Cleo was doing on recovering the soldiers and if I’d have to part from her soon to take them back to the fort. Part of me dreaded the idea, already feeling at home here with my bevy of monster girls.

How was I going to deal with them, as these three certainly wouldn’t leave me alone and Cleo would no doubt want Kelly and Lauren to shadow me for protection. That would be some entrance back into the fort…

Best not think about that for now. Focus on Cleo and getting my soldiers back in the sort term.

I’d deal with that growing problem when it came to collect its dues.

The guards at the palace recognized me and two broke off to run inside while another half dozen formed a guard unit around me, keeping the rabble away.

“It’s fine girls. I can handle myself.”

“Pharaoh’s orders. Please don’t make this hard on us.” An alligator girl said. “Your eventful trip to the arena has spread throughout Verdant now. After what you did to Beatrix, every girl in the city would mob you if they recognized you.” Her dark green skin blushed slightly.

Had I really caused that much trouble?

As if to confirm. “Master. There are wanted posters for you out on the town and even bounties placed. Cleo’s husband has been the talk of the town lately.”

In short order, I was marched into Cleo’s audience chamber. The pharaoh went from lazily lounging on her throne to sitting bolt upright. “Everyone. I must end early for the day. Something requires my attention.” The way she locked eyes with me and a sultry smirk grew on her lips, I had an idea that her attention was going to require me to be naked.

I was more than okay with that. In fact, I was looking forward to it.

People filed out without much fuss, but one person was angry.

Apep rose up before me, hissing. “You…” her voice full of menace.

“Apep. Leave.” Cleo commanded and I could see the same force she used on many others bend Apep to her will and send the powerful Queen Cobra out the doors.

The guards separated from me and I rushed up the steps and collected Cleo in my embrace smothering her with a kiss and pressing her back into her throne as Bubbles let my cod piece grow with my cock and open up as it pushed aside the scant strips of fabric that Cleo called clothing.

“Oh my. Welcome home.” Cleo held my head and looked deep into my eyes before we kissed again, and I didn’t let things like decorum stop me from fucking her right there on the throne.

***

Apep’s tail twisted about back at her dwelling. The human man she’d been tricked into buying was thrashing into the cunt of one of her subordinates.

A week ago Pelladonis had come back, head held high, championing that she’d captured the colonel from the fort at Kopesh. A mage without peer.

Apep had bought him up in an instant, only to seduce him easily with her venom. It had been the highlight of her year until the real Sam Ridden had shown up in court that day. As soon as she saw him, she knew what she’d bought from Pelladonis was a pale imitation of the real thing.

That was why not far from the mockery, Pelladonis thrashed in the throes of Apep’s own venom, only without release. So overcome with lust but unable to fulfill it. She was a hair’s breath from bursting.

Apep slithered over and caressed the poor scorpia on the cheek. Just that level of stimulation was enough, and both from her tail and between her legs, it was as if a geyser blew.

“Poor thing. This is what you get for tricking me.” Apep opened her mouth wide and two large fangs swung out from the roof of her mouth before she bit Pelladonis again, pumping her full of her lust venom and starting the cycle over again.

“But don’t you worry. After a few more rounds, I’m sure you’ll do anything to bring him to me.”

Pelladonis whimpered as Apep stroked her cheek.

 

I just put out book 4 in my most popular series. It's cultivation and monster girls, at a total of half a million words now. A Mage's Cultivation

I actually write about 60 of these chapters worth a month for my primary job of writing novels. Check A Mage's Cultivation out or any of my other series.

35