chapter 30
245 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“They invited us to a tea party?”

Princess Teresa asked that with a puzzled look on her face. After weeks of absence, the three idiots finally returned to school and the first thing they did was suggest holding a tea ceremony.

“Do you think that this is some kind of trap?” She asked her friends

“If it is, then those idiots have gone beyond irrationality,” Catherin replied

“I must agree with Catherin. After their last attempt, it would be stupid to aim for your life a second time. They must know that we will be on guard.” Helen added

“Hmm… Can I refuse their offer?”

“Yes you can but I would rather we stopped by even if it’s for a second. It will give us some idea as to what those idiots are thinking.”

“I see. Very well…”

“I will make the proper arrangements then.”

Helen replied before leaving

What are you three up to? Princess Teresa thought

***

It was a sunny afternoon when Princess Teresa and her three friends made their way down the halls of the school. They were casually giving polite greetings to the few nobles that could approach them as they made their way to meet the three idiots.

“Oi…Do you call this tea? I have drunk mud that tested far better than this. Remake it right now!”

Princess Teresa frowned when she heard those words. They were spoken by none other than Alexander. His loud voice was clear from the other side of the door.

What are those idiots doing? She thought

If this was supposed to be a reconciliation tea party then having such an attitude even before your guest arrived was simply bad manners.

She glanced at Catherin who took the lead and opened the door. She was carrying her sword just in case something happened.

She opened the door and  found the three idiots sitting on a sofa with a bunch of girls.

Helen could tell that the girls were daughters of lower nobility. She frowned at the way these people were interacting with one another.

It was indecent, to say the least.

The idiots had their shirt buttons open as the girls caressed their exposed chests. They in turn felt the girl’s thighs with sickening expressions on their faces.

If it wasn’t for the fact that no alcohol could be smelt she would have easily mistaken this place for a bar that had just had a bar fight.

There were broken plates on the floor. The furniture looked to have been ripped apart in some places.

We are wasting our time here. I should suggest to the princess that we leave this place.

But before she could suggest to the princess that. She noticed the grim look on her face. She followed the gaze on her eyes before she noticed Colin making a cup of tea.

Colin?

He was dressed much like a butler except his uniform was torn. He had had some liquid poured on his head. His bare feet were stepping over broken pieces of glass that lay on the floor.

“Your tea, sir.” He uttered before handling it to Alexander

Alexander simply leered before he stood up and poured the tea on Colin’s head.

“Oi…This idiot doesn’t know how to make a decent tea.” He uttered before returning to his seat.

A girl that was sitting next to him spoke. “Sorry about that…He is pretty useless, isn’t he?” she said cutely before flipping her personality around and speaking to Colin, “Oi… Are you trying to make me look bad in front of my guest? If you don’t do a better service then I will label you a noble dog. You know what that means right?”

Colin didn’t reply. He simply stood there. His mind was trying to process how it came to this.

The girl who called him to put when he was with Charley came with these people. They began to taunt and harass him.

There was no reason for him to stay but when he tried to leave the girl threatened to label him a noble dog.

If he got labeled that, then his chances of finding a fiancé would drop to zero.

If he wasn’t able to find a wife then his father’s efforts would have gone to waste. However, rather than worry about that... what was going to through his mind was something else…

Why do I have to go through this?

Why do my friends and fellow noble knights have to go through this?

Unlike Princess Teresa and her friends, everyone else treats us noble knights like trash…

Is this really our fate?

If it is…Then…

This kingdom…This kingdom should just burn to ash…

These thoughts were probably the result of his interactions with Princess Teresa and her friends. Despite being royalty and high nobility, they never ill-treated him. They were kind and considerate and yet all other nobles were treating him like garbage.

“Hey… Idiot.” Alexander called out to Colin. “My shoes are dirty from that pathetic tea you brewed. Lick it clean,” he ordered,

Colin clenched his hand tightly until it became a fist. He had every intention to hit Alexander with all his might.

Should he do so… His punch would likely kill him and he would be arrested for murdering a high rank noble. The penalty for such an action was death, however, would it come to that?

As the winner of the ROKUKEN, he could call for a revolution from the noble knights in the school. Should the noble knights answer his call, what outcome would appear?

In all likelihood, the capital would burn to the ground.

The Kingdom of Eleadia without even knowing it was at the brink of destruction... how lucky it was, that their future queen was there to prevent it.

Before Colin could do anything a white glove flew past him.

“Alexander K. Bennett… I challenge you to a duel.”

Colin turned around when he heard that voice. He was so into his thoughts that he never noticed her arrival.

Standing behind him was Princess Teresa with an angry expression on her face.

Alexander was shocked and Anthony was even more shocked. Royalty never issued duels to nobility even if that noble was a duke.

Anthony glanced at Helen who should be stopping the princess but she showed no sign of doing so. If anything she looked pissed herself.

“What are you doing? How dare you issue a duel to me? Have you lost your mind?” Alexander yelled

“That is my question. Despite knowing that Colin is my life savior you dare treat him this way? I will not accept such a thing!”

“Life savior?” the girl next to Alexander uttered with a trembling voice.

She realized that she had just made an enemy out of royalty.

The royal family’s power might be low but low-born nobles should still not offend them. The girl began to panic when she realized this.

“You never mentioned offending the royal family.” She uttered with a trembling voice, only to be slapped hard by Alexander, “Shut it, bitch!”

Alexander was full of rage. This insult as he perceived it, would not go unpunished.

“I accept your duel and should I win. I want you to publicly bow before me and lick my feet.”

In a duel, a challenged party has the right to demand a reward should they be victorious.

“I accept…”

“I am not done! You will do it while naked and I want you to swear to be my eternal slave forever.”

“I accept…” Princess Teresa replied without hesitation,

“Good…” he replied with a sickening smile. In his mind, his victory was assured. Unfortunately, the next words would seal his fate, even if he didn’t know it.

Announcement

Sorry for the delay... Sick in bed right now.

6