Chapter 37
159 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Why are guys acting like this?”

One noblewoman asked her lover as she and the others were gathered in the main hall of their dorm house by their lovers in a forceful manner.

“Just shut up and do as we instruct.” The lover yelled loudly before threatening her with the sword in his hands.

While the lovers raided the dorm room, the mercenaries invaded the rest of the school.

“Zain! What is the meaning of this?” Catherin asked before tagging at his sleeve. He brushed her off violently, causing her to fall to the ground.

“Isn’t it obvious? The royal family is being overthrown and we are taking part in it.”

His words shocked Catherin and all the other noblewomen.

“A coup?” She uttered in shock before asking, “But still... Why are you treating me so coldly. We love each other…”

“Love? What nonsense are you speaking?”

“Eh?”

“I was merely putting on an act. As if anyone can fall in love with you.”

“What are saying!? What are you saying!?” She yelled twice

Zain sighed before answering, “Oi… Are you that stupid? You paid for a lover and that is what you got. Did you believe that I had actual emotions for you?”

“Zain!?”

“Well, I did… They were emotions of disgust and hatred. For someone as handsome as me to be forced to make love to such an ugly human. It sickened me every time I did. I thought I resolved myself when I left the island but upon seeing humans for the first time, I truly felt disgusted.”

“Zain” she cried before reaching out to touch him

“Don’t you dare touch me you filth…” He uttered before kicking her away.

“Oi… Don’t damage the goods,” Max warned

“What are saying? What do you mean by ‘goods’ Max?”

Max’s client and Archie’s fiancé asked with a pale face.

“It seems that the new kingdom will not need foolish ugly women like yourselves. You are going to be sold into slavery after the mercenaries have their fun.” He replied with a sickening smile.

Shelley had never seen this look on Max’s face. She had never seen a monster before but she still described him as such, in her mind.

“Isn’t it funny? Just like you bought us, someone else is going to buy you.” He said before snickering.

The girls became scared. The thought of being enslaved frightened them.

Not wanting to believe this to be true, Catherin spoke. “Zain please…” she pleaded. Some of the other girls also began to plead towards their lovers.

However, they raised their swords and threatened them.

“You bitches are really stupid. The rewards we will receive will make us nobles among men, we do not have no need for you, anymore.” Max explained

“Max… If you do this… I will never forgive you.” Shelley cried.

“Like I care… Where you are going, I doubt that you will have any time to remember anything.” He said before approaching her. “I hear that mercenaries have to pay double every time they visit brothels because they usually end up breaking the girls that they sleep with. I wonder, Shelley… How long will you last before you are broken? Before that stupid noble pride of yours is destroyed and you become nothing more than an empty shell that will spread its legs for anyone.”

“No… Stop it… Don’t say that…” she whimpered

“If by some miracle I run into you at a slave trader’s auction I might consider buying you. Given your many flaws, I doubt you will be worth much.”

Shelley slapped Max across the face before glaring at him. Max smiled, he was enjoying the expression she was giving right now.

“Haven’t they caught her already?” Zain asked

“I don't think they have or they would be back by now.” One lover replied

“Who are you talking about?” Catherin asked

“Isn’t it obvious? That filthy human Rose. The mercenaries may do you whatever they please you trash, but that human is special.” He replied before Max continued, “We are going to make sure she regrets ever looking down on us. All of her constant insults will be tattooed on her skin. We will cut off her arms and legs so that she doesn’t run away. We will play with her limbless body, day and night until she becomes unable to live without our cocks. We will break her in every way imaginable.”

His sickening description of Rose’s fate made some of the girls fall with pale expressions.

“Stop with your delusions. We are going to kill her, here and now.” Zain uttered

“Where is the fun in that?”

“This has nothing to do with fun… We are here to...”

Before he could finish, the sound of glass breaking upstairs was heard.

“What was that?” Max asked before the door to the hall burst open as a body was sent flying through.

“Remember… We are to knock them out, not kill.” A voice commanded. It was Charley.

***

Going back in time...

“Aaron… Has your father received the message?” Colin asked as his friend caught up to them.

“He has.” Aaron replied, “They have begun to move out.”

All the noble knights were currently running behind a fast-moving George. Colin had never seen George move so fast before. George was always a powerhouse, not a speedster, and yet, Colin and the other noble knights found themselves unable to catch up.

“How is the situation?”

“For now, the noblewomen have been confined in the hall of their dorm. The teachers are struggling to hold off attacks in the main building.”

“We will split up into three teams. George, Aaron, and Charley will head towards the women’s dorms. I will lead another team to handle the main building. Archie, take the third team and do a sweep of the academy.”

“What do we do when we encounter an enemy?” Archie asked.

“Hmm… For now, we can assume that the kingdom knights are enemies of the kingdom. The mercenaries must have been hired by them. I don’t think there will be a problem if we killed them, however, how the lovers fit into this is still a mystery. It might be best to capture them to allow the royal knights to investigate later.” Charley advised

“We will go with that then. Split up and at meet up at the entrance to the noble district in 10 minutes… All knights move out!” Colin shouted as the noble knights split into three different groups.

 

7