Chapter 9
227 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After our run-in with Kawamura, we dropped off Taniko at her aunt’s place before getting back in the taxi.

Perhaps my facial expression was showing signs of irritation Takashi asked, “Is something wrong Hinata?”

“I don’t know, is there?”

It’s is not like I was angry about the way he treated Taniko. He is just my current boyfriend. Once he is done with me he will go just like the others.

Thats right, there is no need for me to be angry. No wait, his actions are close to the actions of a cheater. Yes, a cheater. I hate cheaters, so I have a right to be angry.

Thinking that I turned to take a peek at him. He was staring directly at me with a concerned look on his face. I had to turn away from him.

I don’t think that is a face of a cheater.

“We're here.” He said.

I looked at where we were. I had never been to Tokyo before but every Japanese knows the structure that stood before me.

The Tokyo Tower

[​IMG]

“Here?” I asked

“Yes. I hear the sunset here is amazing to see. So I thought we could see it together while here.”

I couldn’t put two words together. All I could do is look on as he held out his hand, beckoning me to take it.

We went up the tower and the whole of Tokyo was within our view. It’s breathtaking.

I will never forget that view ever.

***

“So, what happened?” Haruko asked.

“It was Sunday afternoon and for some reason, she and Kurumi showed up at my place.

They were holding the stuffed toys Takashi had won and given to me. As expected from Japanese service delivery. They arrived the following day in the morning.

I told them everything that had happened and Haruko's dark aura came fourth.

“Hohoho… Kurumi”

“Hai…”

“Tell me when the baseball club returns. I would like to have a word with their ace player.”

She was scary when like this.
[​IMG]

“You don’t have to Haruko.” I tried pleading with her.

“No need to worry Hinata-chan… It's just going to be a talk… yes… just a talk.”

I felt chills when she said that.

After she had calmed down we continued our discussion

“I thought you said Takashi wasn’t the athletic type. Yet he beat a member of the baseball club and won these toys.” Haruko asked

“I know what I said. I have to admit, I may have been wrong. No. I was wrong. I guess he is good at hiding his skills.”

“I would like to meet this Takashi.”

“Really?”

“Yeah… He is the most suitable candidate for your permeate boyfriend after all, but...”

“But?”

“This thing that happened with Taniko. Don’t you think it will be a problem?”

“Problem?”

“How dense can you be? I talking about her falling in love with Takashi. It is not that uncommon for a girl to fall in love with a guy who showed her kindness you know.”

“You mean she will become Hinata’s love rival?”

“That is right Kurumi.”

“You are overreacting.” I opposed

“Are you willing to bet Takashi on that?”

When she said that, froze. Would Taniko really go after Takashi behind my back?

“You need to deepen your bond with Takashi.”

“You mean invite him to a shady motel?”

“NO!”

“A shady karaoke then,” Kurumi said

“No, you dummies.” She said before hitting both our heads. “Prepare a bento for him and have lunch together. He has been putting on the moves up to this point. Now it’s your turn.”

“Sure but there is one problem. I can’t cook…”

“Eh… but you always come with a bento don’t you?”

“Kaya makes those.”

“And you can’t cook?”

“I tried once, but Kaya banned me from the kitchen afterward.”

“Eh…” they both said in surprise.

It was at that point that the door opened, “I brought you girl’s drinks and snacks,” Kaya said as she entered the room.

“Kaya-san is Hinata’s cooking that bad?” Haruko asked

“Eh… Why do you ask?”

“We were thinking of having her make a bento for Takashi.”

“Ho I see… Don’t!”

“Really?”

“Really!”

Haruko sighed when she heard that, “Then, can you make her bento a little bit bigger tomorrow. At the very least she can share her bento with him.”

“Sure thing. Leave it to me.”

***

I was headed to the third floor of the school during lunch break. My destination was class 3-A where Takashi was. I wanted to Line him a message to meet for lunch but, “It cute when a girlfriend picks her boyfriend for lunch,” is what Kurumi said and Haruko agreed with her.

I sighed as I walked through the corridor full of students heading for lunch and chatting.

“Eh… Is that Hinata? What is she doing here?”

“Maybe she came to beg for my dick.”

“In your dreams jack ass. You would never have the nerve to ask her.

“Yes, I would.”

“Want to bet?”

That is not something you bet on when the person in question is within earshot you morons

“Hold on you guys. I heard she is dating someone.”

“What else is new? Hinata the slut dates a new guy almost every week.”

“Yeah, but I heard this one has been like for a month now.”

“Eh…”

“Now that you mention it. Isn’t she carrying a bento?”

“Don’t tell me some guy is going to eat her home cooking?”

Nope. I didn’t cook this

“So, someone got exclusive rights to tap that ass. Tch… I should have done her when I had the chance.”

I sighed when I heard that last remark. Maybe Kurumi did have a point. I shouldn’t have easily had sex with my exes. Even if it meant forgetting sensei.

“Eto… 3-A. This is it.”

I was nervous. I had never gone into a boyfriend’s classroom before. With the exception of those I shared a class with but that doesn’t count. We never even talked in class.

I opened the door and took a peek inside. Takashi was sitting in the back, next to the window. Looked like he was getting ready to eat his bento alone in class.

He really was a loner huh

I entered while he was distracted with his bento and as you can expect, all eyes were on me.

“Is that Hinata?”

“You mean the slut?”

“Yeah.”

“What is she doing here?”

“Looks like she is carrying a bento. Wait… you don’t think she is dating someone from our class.”

“Well, there are some guys here who have slept with her already. So it wouldn’t surprise me.”

Wait, there guys here I have slept with?

When I heard that I glanced around.

One, Two, Three, Four, Five!

I recognized at least five people and they were all in one group at the other end of the class.

It was official. I really regretted my past actions.

This was a mistake. Takashi hasn’t noticed me yet. Maybe I can get out of here before.

“Hinata… why are you here? Did I miss a message on the Line?”

He called out my name before I could make a hasty retreat. Everyone was staring at us.

There was no turning back now.

“Want to have lunch together Takashi?”

“Really, I thought you always eat with your friends.”

“They are busy with something else. So, I am free.”

“Okay.”

He said with a happy expression. I guess this was something he wanted but couldn’t ask me.

As we left his classroom I couldn’t help but glance at the five who were grouped in the corner. I hope they won't be another Kawamura.

7