Chapter 11
242 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The weekend soon came and I was prepared to welcome Takashi to my house. I had prepared the snacks or rather Kaya prepared them. She was still battling with Takashi over who cooked the better meals. Of course, Takashi didn’t know about it and I was not going to say anything and expose that I lied about making the bento’s I came to school with.

He arrived on time, which was to be expected, and soon we began to study in the living room. Haruko warned me about taking him to my bedroom, ‘It is still too early to bring him to your room. He might get dirty thoughts and puff, bye-bye long-lasting boyfriend; welcome to the land of my exes.’

She was obviously overthinking it.

He was an excellent tutor. He even came up with cute little ways I could remember English words with and easily explained why I couldn’t understand some math problems.

I felt my confidence in school reach a new height. He was definitely better than sensei…

Shit… I did it again.

I sighed inward. Just what was wrong with me?

After hours of studying the left. We did this the next couple of weekends. Just up to the week of exams.
We held one last study. I was going to miss these days we spent together, but there was summer vacation to look forward to. And if I aced these exams, I would not have to fear taking makeup classes during summer vacation. I barely managed to avoid it last time but this time it was pretty close.

I couldn't help but take peeks at him as he packed his bag. Yep, these study sessions were pretty nice.

“Ora… have you brought another boy home sister.” The one who spoke those words was someone who was never home on weekends. Choosing that time to hang out with her friends.

Thinking about it, this was the first time she called me sister in a while.

Standing just a little further away from us was my little sister Madoka.

I froze. I didn’t know what to say.

“Hello, I am Sano Takashi. I am in the care of Hinata here. Nice to met you.”

“I am sure you are. So, how many times have you fucked my sister?”

“Madoka!”

“What is it, sister? Did I say anything wrong? He is your new fuck buddy, isn’t he? How many is that now?”

I couldn’t reply to her words. I couldn’t look at Takashi. All I could do is clench my fist and lower my head.

“How long have been fucking her boyfriend. 3 days, 4 days, don’t tell me you just meet today. Although that wouldn’t surprise me one bit.”

“I think you’re misunderstanding something. We have been together for months and we are serious about each other.”

“EEEEEEEh… Don’t tell me. You haven’t slept with her yet?”

Takashi didn’t respond to her question, and I was too scared to see the type of face he was making.

Haruko advised me to put all physical relationships on hold and build an emotional one instead.

Was he angry that I didn’t do it with him?
Was he disappointed?
Did he want to break up with me now?
These questions popped in my head one after another.

“Hahaha… Are you gay or something? I have never seen such a pathetic guy.”

“He is not pathetic?” I shouted back

“EEEh… This is new. But it’s too late to play the Virgin Mary, Hinata. Have you told him about all the boys you have been with? Have you told him about my boyfriend whom you fucked?”

“We didn’t go that far, and I have told you countless times that I didn’t know he was your boyfriend.”

“Right-right. How could I forget? You only gave him a blowjob right?” It wasn’t your fault, right? It is never your fault.”

She glared at me. I could answer back. I clenched my fist tighter in anger. Not at her but at myself. Whether I wanted to admit it or not. This was my own doing.

“I think I should leave,” Takashi said.

“Wait boyfriend-san I want to know something. You say you’re serious about my sister, right? Does that mean you don’t care about her past?”

She did it. She asked the one thing I couldn’t ask him.

Dead silence filled the room.

Takashi wasn’t answering

Why wasn’t he answering?

My heartbeat raced. I didn’t want him to answer.

I didn’t want to hear what he had to say.

For all my talk about not caring what people thought of me. I was truly scared of Takashi’s opinion.

I was, without a doubt at that point in time, a coward.

I heard Takashi begin to speak but my sister cut him off, “Come on… you can’t tell me that you don’t care. My sisters' lips, her boobs, her private parts, and everything else. Boys have seen them all. Touched them all. There is nothing special that she can offer you. She just has used goods.”

It hurt. Her words hurt. There were no lies in them but they hurt.

“I really feel sorry for you boyfriend-san. Here let me help you out.”

She came towards me and started pulling at my cloths

“What are you doing?” I screamed

“The question should be, ‘what are you hiding?’ You showed your naked body, to those boys you dated before. What is one more going to make a difference?”

“Stop it.”

“Come on. I am sure boyfriend wants to see it as well.”

I peeked at Takashi when she said that. He had turned away from us. I am pretty sure he was troubled about what to do.

“Come on boyfriend. Don’t you want to see the goods? No need to be shy, my sister is the kind of person who will strip naked for any guy.”

“Stop it Madoka. I am serious.” I screamed as I struggled to keep my top on.

“Eh… You don’t want to show your boobs. This is strange. The sister I know wouldn’t hesitate to do it. You did it for those boys before, why not him? Is it because deep inside you hate him?”

“No.”

“Then you think he's not worthy.”

“I don’t think that.”

“Then why? Surely this guy is better than that pathetic Hirokumi sensei.”

I slapped her. I remember it clearly. The shock in her eyes and the sting in my hand. I held nothing back in that slap and in my words.

“Don’t talk about sensei that way… You don’t know anything about him.”

“I know he turned my sister into a whore who will spread her legs for any dick that comes her way.”

“Shut up!”

“Face reality you fool. Sensei used you and then threw you out like a used rag.”

“He didn’t do that.”

“He did, and you are the only one who doesn’t see it.”

“Shut up!!”

“Poor Hinata. You can’t even see the truth when it is staring you right in the face.”

“I said shut up Madoka!!!”

“Are you still in love with that bastard?”

“Yah! So what? I love him. I will always love him… no matter what you or anybody says I will always love him!”

“You heard that boyfriend-san; no matter how much you think your relationship with my sister is serious, you will always be nothing more than her beloved sensei’s substitute.”

Her words reminded me that Takashi was right behind me. I froze. I couldn’t think of anything to say. I couldn’t bring myself to face him.

My sister smirked at my pitiful state.

“I think I will head up to my room now. You two should have much to discuss. I feel sorry for you boyfriend-san. It must hurt to know the girl you like fucked everyone else but you. How pitiful.” Madoka said before heading up to her bedroom.

I could say anything. I was like a doll. Motionless.

“I think it is best if I go,” Takashi said.

I simply nodded in reply

As he was leaving I wanted to call out to him but couldn’t bring myself to do so. I couldn’t bring myself to stop him.

I simply watched as he headed out of my house.

That night, I cried so hard that it hurt. The only other time I had ever cried so hard was when sensei left me.

7