chapter 26
201 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I moved in close to kiss Hinata when…

BARRRRRRRR

“Ouch… What the hell, Eeeeeeeeee”

There were a pair of death-chilling eyes watching over me.

“What are you doing?”

“Eh… I was just umm… umm… umm…”

Shit. Don’t tell me, all that was a dream? Fuck It!

“When I save you from the yakuza’s. I made it very clear that if you didn’t do your job, I would make your life very unpleasant.”

This bitch is scary. I can’t believe I dreamt about making her mine.

“Eto… There is nothing I can do right now as we are in the middle of summer vacation.”

“Eh…”

Shit! Looks like I stepped on a land mine.

“That right. We are in our second week on summer vacation… meaning that whore will still have another week with my Takashi… fufufu… She thinks she has won, doesn’t she… She thinks that she got the better of me, doesn’t she… I will show that bitch a lesson she will never forget… fufufu…”

Scary… Scary… She is mumbling some scary stuff over there.

“Hirokumi”

“Yes… Minako… I mean Hitarashi-san-sama”

This girl is too scary!

“Your only reason for living to break up Takashi and that slut. Make her fall in love with or use any other means, just as long as there is no connection to me.”

“Use any means is kind of…”

“USE ANY MEANS…”

2496783.jpg

“Understood…”

“Good…”

She left me sweating bullets. Just how did it come to this?

***

The truth of the matter was that sensei Hirokumi was a playboy. The real reason he didn’t want Hinata to visiting his apartment when they were dating was because he was already seeing someone else at that time.

But broke it off with her and Hinata when he found a rich girl to exploit in Tokyo. That was the real reason he left.

His life there was nice, to say the least. He was staying at a fancy apartment with his new plaything while going to a nearby college.

She was a total babe in his books and the best part was that she was paying for everything or so he thought.

In truth, she was a con artist and he was nothing more than a cover for her, as she conned her next target. A local yakuza boss.

Shit hit the fan for Hirokumi when that said boss came to his apartment, demanding his money back. A whole 1.5 million yen.

There was no way that playboy could have that kind of money on him and as a result, he was beaten badly before being forced to work for the yakuza.

He was to work as a host. Servicing  old ugly women, who were past their prime.

This situation seriously made him feel disgusted. He often took 2-hour showers after meeting his clients.

As time went by, he resigned himself to his fate. There was no way he would be able to pay back that amount of money, especially with the interest the yakuza added on every time he failed to pay in full.

It was hopeless, until he heard of a story.

Some guys were blackmailing their clients into sending them money, in exchange for their silence.

Some of these old hags were married or had important jobs and didn’t want people to know that they were hiring the services of young men.

The yakuza had clearly banned this type of behavior. If word got out that their boys were doing something like this, their business will come crashing down.

This type of business relied on word of mouth to grow. Who in their right mind would recommend a place that would blackmail you for using their services?

He knew this but he still did it.

At first, it went well. He doubled his income and soon tripled it. He was on a roll until one old hag he had pushed too far confessed to her husband, who in turn complained to the police.

Hirokumi was only 30 seconds from death when a servant of the Hitarashi household found him.

His bragging about playing with a young girl named Hinata to his workmates when drank had made its way to the Hirokumi household and eventually to Minako.

The Hitarashi household had ears everywhere in Tokyo. He was lucky that the details he provided were enough for them to track him down. 

Whether she knew it or not, Hinata had saved her sensei’s life. However, that didn’t mean, he was going to be any kinder to her.

Minako didn’t only offer threats for failure but a reward for success. 5 million yen.

There was no way a playboy like Hirokumi was going to miss such an opportunity.

***

Sorry Hinata but, I will be taking that 5 million yen and start a new life somewhere.

These were thoughts of sensei Hirokumi as he leaned back on his chair.

4