chapter 27
187 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the last week of summer vacation and we were back home.

It was a hectic first two weeks. In the first week, my friends' boyfriends tried to take advantage of us but Takashi saved us from them.

Then towards the end of that week, sensei Hirokumi returned to my life. At first, I was confused about what to do. My emotions were all over the place, but that is no longer the case.

I love Takashi.

Which is not without its problems. Takashi’s childhood friend is out to end our relationship.

She was responsible for sensei returning back into my life and she shows no sign of giving up.

However, I will not simply roll over and play dead.

I am looking at photos I took at the beach. Takashi was really cute when I showed him the yellow bikini I bought.

dd3ryv3-64813419-6d29-454c-8e05-91508b3b9100.jpg

 It made me feel really happy that I could make him blush like that, however, for some reason I felt really shy having him see me like that.

Madoka was especially mystified by my behavior

“Haven’t you like already shown the goods to a lot of guys already?” was the question she asked in the bath house of the resort.

I couldn’t put it into words. If I had to be put into words no matter what, then I would have to say that, ‘Takashi is different from all the others.’

***

“Hinata! Tray these on?”

Just as I was thinking that. My friends came barging into my room with my sister.

“What are you guys doing here?”

“Well, we are going to Tokyo for the fireworks festival tomorrow. So while shopping for yukatas we thought it would be fun to have you try these costumes.” Kurumi said

“Eh…? Why?”

“It's part of the plan to seduce Takashi, so that he won’t be tempted by Minako. We going to have him so addicted to your body that he will never look at another woman… kukuku.”

“What were you two thinking by letting Kurumi do as she pleased?” i reprimanded my sister and Haruko

“Sorry sister but I am kind of interested in seeing you cosplay.”

“Is that why you are holding a camera?”

“Why don’t you just do it? You got the boobs already.”

“You just want revenge. It’s not my fault yours are smaller than mine.”

“What did you say?”

“Ah… No… It was a misunderstanding…”

“Judgment!” Haruko shouted as they began dressing me up.

“Spooky Ghost Girl”

“Butler”

“Police Agent!”

8.jpg

They made me try on this ridiculous cosplay before Kurumi's eyes shined.

“Bunny Girl!” she cried as she forced the bunny suit on me.

5959595.jpg

I looked at the mirror. The sex appeal I was giving was overkill. Now that I think about it, maybe that is why guy after guy, asked me out.

I sighed internally.

I guess it makes sense. Dressed like this… No matter how you look at it… I went too far…

6595695.jpg

“Self-loathing will get you nowhere Hinata.”

“Madoka!”

“What is important now is what you plan on doing. Takashi has already made it clear that your past matters little to him. You should use that as a means to push forward.”

“You're right. Sorry… I won’t do it again. Promise.”

“Good. Now… Where did I leave that middle school uniform?”

“You want me to wear that? Don’t you think it would be weird for me to wear that for Takashi?”

“Who said anything about Takashi? That is for my own private collection. Now, wait here sister, while I look for it in my room.”

“We will help you,” Kurumi uttered

“Don’t you dare change from that?” Haruko warned me.

Those guys are really something.

I took another look at the mirror. I did look sexy in that thing. 

I wonder if Takashi will like something like this.

A knock came from the door.

Looks like they have finally learned how to knock… Let's tease them a bit…

“Come in.”

As soon as the door opened I greeted them as if I was a bunny girl maid.

“Welcome back masters. Can I take your order please?”

64845984.jpg

“Hinata!?”

“Takashi!?”

What was he doing at my house… In my room?.... Oh god, what did I just do?

“Hey, Hinata!” I heard my sister shout.

Madoka is coming back.

I panicked and pulled Takashi to the bed.

“What are you doing?”

“I suddenly felt unwell. Could you guys go and buy something from the store.”

“Should we call a doctor?” Kurumi asked

“No need… I will be fine after some rest.”

“Hmm… Let me take your temperature.”

“There is no need Haruko… Just get me some water from the store.”

“We have some in the fridge. I will go get some.”

Dam it, they are not leaving… If they find me with him like this I will die of embarrassment.

5445464646.jpg

Right now, I and Takashi are really close. Eh… Is that his heartbeat? It’s beating really fast. Wait a minute that is my heartbeat.

He feels nervous and so am I.

I can feel his warmth. His breath, His eh?

Well, he is a man after all…

My face went from hot red to steaming red.

Just how did it come to this? Takashi isn’t the type to enter a house without permission? eh?

“I brought the water.”

I pushed back the covers we were under.

“What!? You and Takashi were under there together.”

“Scandalous”

“Sister. Not while I am around.”

Those were the replies I got from Haruko, Kurumi, and Madoka. Apart from their bad acting, it was pretty obvious what had just happened.

“You three planned all this. Didn’t you?”

“What do you mean?” Madoka replied

“Yeah… It's not like we knew Takashi was coming over to hand over the train tickets today… So we had you wear that… tricked him into coming into your room…”

“Shut up dummy…” Haruko uttered as she smacked Kurumi

“Ara… Ara… What am I to do with the three of you? Now that I think about it I never repaid you two for the prank you pulled at school.” I said with a smile, however, I wasn’t happy. First, my friends stripped me naked at school, now they teamed up with my sister to pull this off. I am super mad right now.

“Sister you look unwell… I will just go and get you something from the store… See yah…” Madoka uttered before sprinting away. Haruko and Kurumi quickly followed her.

“As if I will let you get away!”

I chased after them but before I could get outside the room. A hand grabbed me from behind.

“Takashi?”

“Sorry… Umm… Perhaps you should change before chasing after them.”

“Eh…”

That is right. I am still in my bunny girl costume. This is so embarrassing.

“You look cute by the way.”

“Eh…”

Takashi was blushing when he uttered those words. In our shyness, our eyes meet, and we came closer to gather.

“I don’t know what kinky fetish this is, but you might want to do it behind closed doors.”

The person who just spoke was Kaya.

“Ah… No… We were victims of a prank by Madoka and my friends.”

“I should leave…” Takashi uttered in a panic.

“Yeah… I replied.” The mood was destroyed at that point, but I wasn’t worried. We will have plenty of chances to continue from where we left off.

4