Chapter 30
132 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a week since Nakajima Takanori entered my life... again?

According to him, we were both at the same elementary school together but I can’t remember him at all.

He claims to be my fiancé and that my father had approved of it. Naturally, I tried contacting my father but he never replies to my messages or picks up my calls.

Madoka is also having no luck coming into contact with him.

This is pissing me off.

I already have stupid mistakes to deal with and now this.

Luckily, Takashi is understanding. I explained to him what had happened and he was very supportive.

Unluckily, Minako is using this as an opportunity to take jabs at me. That girl really has a talent for putting you down without saying it directly to your face.

On top of that, Nakajima Takanori was an idiot who listened to nothing I said. He was off in his fantasy world despite my attempts to tell him that I was happily dating someone.

I even went as far as bringing up my past life, but he simply shrugged it off by saying, “I too had many girlfriends when we parted. And I intend to have many more lovers after we marry. You understand right? Someone like me cannot be tied down to one woman... but don’t worry. I will be sure to leave you with many children to occupy your time.”

What the Hell!?

Who hell does this guy think he is?

“Are you okay Hinata?”

The person who called out to me was Takashi. He was walking me home from school. This had been becoming rarer and rarer but ever since that idiot came with a limo to school and attempting to drive me home, Takashi has been putting extra effort into making sure he can walk me home.

I cannot express just how lucky I think I am to have him by my side.

“Now you seem happy. Am I missing something?”

“Nope. I am just thinking about how lucky I am to have you for a boyfriend.”

“What you saying all of the sudden?” He replied.

He was clearly embarrassed by what I just said.

“Did I make you embarrassed?”

“No… Not really.”

“Are you sure?”

“Stop teasing me.”

“Why don’t you make me?”

“Sure.” He said before staring directly into my eyes. He was clearly nervous and a past me would have been too but I wasn’t.

I hadn’t matured or anything, it was more like I accepted the reality of the situation. I had fallen in love with the person in front of me right now.

“How long are you guys going to be like that?” My sister called out to us.

Looks like we arrived at my house without us noticing it.

“I should get going…” Takashi said

With his exams coming next semester. I didn’t want to get in the way of any studies he was doing and Madoka’s expression suggested that she wanted to talk to me in private.

After parting ways with Takashi I entered the house.

“I got in contact with dad.”

“It’s about time. What did he have to say?”

“Apparently, the head of the Nakajima household and our father briefly discussed the possibility but it was nothing more than that. If anything it seems the Takanori will be marrying into another household according to dad.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. But you can’t be disrespectful towards him.”

“What?”

“Relax. I explained the current situation to him. He will talk about it with the head of the Nakajima family. Until then don’t do anything reckless is what he said.”

I sighed. I really was on the verge of knocking some sense into that idiot and now I am being told to hit the brakes/

“One more thing.”

“There is more.”

“Dad will be returning for Christmas.”

“Really? Why?”

“He wants to meet Takashi

“EEEEEEEHHH” I said in a panic. “He knows?”

“Well duh… I had to explain that you had a boyfriend already.”

“I am not ready for Takashi to meet dad. No… rather, why does he want to meet him in the first place.”

“He said something about a video you sent him and was wondering if this Takashi was the reason.”

You’re kidding me.

“What video is he talking about?”

“Ah… I never showed you.”

After showing her video, her eyes opened wide.

“That’s us?”

“Yeah. You were so tiny back then.”

“So were you… " replied before replaying it again. "Takashi is the one who found the video?”

“Yeah.”

“You are really lucky to have him you know.”

“I know,” I replied

Takashi. I truly hope we will be together forever.

***

“You called for me? Hitarashi-sama” he said nervously

“Sensei Hirokumi. You have been hiding something from me, haven’t you?”

“What do you mean?”

“A way to destroy Hinata.”

“I don’t know what you…”

“Is that so? Never mind then. You may leave.”

“Ah… Excuse me then.”

There discussion was a quick one but it still left a chill down his spine.

“Is someone there?”

“Yes, my lady.”

“I know a man like that idiot wouldn’t resist recording his sex acts. Find the one with him and Hinata.”

“As you command, but may I ask what you will do with it?”

She reply with word but with a with a devilish smile.

3