7. The village
525 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm beat, i want to take a shower. 

"Tio.." Yuken came to me and holding his pants. "Umm, are you okay?" His face is red and his knee tight against each other.

"What wrong?" i look at him and ask.

"Well.. my back is.. wet... "  Yuken said looking away with his red face.

I see, it one of those things. I think i already went 7 rounds straight. I don't know if i could do more.

I glance at my son who's almost defeated but still willing to fight. I'm sorry, my son. My body needs to get stronger and bigger. Fucking these females don't give me much power since they just normal people with a power score around 100. I need to find someone with stronger power.

"Come, but i'm a bit tired so you do the moving." I said and raise my cock up.

Yuken gives a happy smile. "Yes!" He pulls off his pant and cross over me, spread his legs and sit down straight with his wet hole to meet my pillar. 

"AHH!" He arcs back once his butt reaches my balls and consumes all my cock into his body. 

"Tio.. i'm moving, okay?" He asks me... why does this sound like he the top and I'm the bottom. 

Yuken began to move his hips up and down.

"Ahh... ah!.. ah... emm... Tio... do you feel good? um... do you like it?"

I touch his breast, massage and stroking. I seem to have regained my energy. "Yeah, you doing great." i pinch his nipple. 

"ahh!... Then.. touch me more. i want you to do me more.." 

I couldn't hold it and i pinch his nipple hard as i can.

"Ahh!... Tio.. hurt.." Yuken's eye starts to tear up. 

I didn't let go and i keep deformed them. such a soft silky body, i squeezed, stretching and pulling his breast until they become red and swollen but they didn't grow big. "Why your breast still small." i ask. 

"I'm sorry... i make them bigger." Yuken cries but still moves his hips. 

"Well, then i wait and see." I sit up and kiss his nipple then his wet tear by the eye. Yuken wraps his arms and legs around me. 

I look at him and he looks at me. His eye is wonderful clear brown. I move closer and kiss him. Press him down on the ground. 

His red lustful body, his wet eyes, and juicy lip. The view is enchanting. "You very beautiful."

Yuken smiles and moves his butt. "Tio.. i want.. do me.."

I held his wrist with both my hand and fuck him hard.

"Ahh!... ahh... deep.. ahh... too deep... Tio... emm... yeahh...." Yuken body arc up and down every time i'm in deep. 

His mouth open and close and saliva flying. His hole is so wet and when I'm thrust in, my balls hit his ass and would make meat slapping sound.

"HHHAAA... OHH!.... AHH!...... ahhh..."

After more then an hour of changing position and trusting, i finally shot inside but i didn't came a lot. I don't think i work so much in my life. 

Yuken lying on the ground weak. I got up and was about to dress when someone suddenly knells and bow down in front of me. 

"Please! Let me serve you too!" 

EH? i look at him and he looks like hes the same age as Yuken. He looks back at the 3 others and they all quickly rush and bow down on their head. "Please let me serve you!" They all said in unison. 

Wtf!? I check their status and the oldest one is name Shouta, age 14, going down to Jura(13), Dyte (7) and Undit (6). Do you guy realize what you doing? Even if they're under my control, they must at least have thought about it. 

But the boy name Shouta and Jura has an ability. Shouta has 'Wind Burst' power. An ability that applied wind magic to an object and explodes when hit. The other boy power is 'Equipment'. Is an ability that allows him to storage stuff. Space magic? What a rare power! It a must have for every reincarnated or transmigration protagonist. 

Since they come to offer to me, how can i decline their gift. 

“Thanks, but we been staying here for too long. let's go out." I put on my messy cloths and pull Yuken up. 

"Tio, we need to bring back part of the goblins for proof that we have done our quest." Yuken said then go cut the fat goblins head.

Yuken cover them in a sheet, put it in his ring and we walk out of the cave. It be nice to have that storage thing but I'm not in the mood for sex now. 

When we in the bright sunlight again, my body feels fresh and comfortable. 

"Dear Sir, thanks for saving us. Can we have the honor of knowing your name?" A fine adult busted lady looking at me.

 "Name Tio Loke, this is Yuken Xirit."

"Sir Loke, If there anything you need, please use me in any way." The lady smile and bow. "I'm our village head daughter, Mary Apolia. Our village is just nearby. Please come with us, I want to fully thank you for saving us." The lady pointed along the road. 

I'm glad she asked, I do like to visit the village and sightseeing and doing stuff. "Sure, i go." 

We follow the lady and came down to the village. There no walls, you can enter from anywhere. There are some broken houses, must be attacked by the goblins. 

Some people saw us and they shouted. A bunch of people runs toward us. They began to hug each other. "Mary! Mary... is that you?" 

"Yes Father, i'm back. Juro is safe too." The boy steps forward to hug the old man. "Grandfather." 

So he the grandson of this village. no wonder his bloodline is good. 

"Kulia, my dear grandson, I'm so glad you're safe." The old man cry. 

"Grandfather, this is the people who save us." The lady shows us to the old man.

"Thank you, thank you! Please come, come." The old man kneels down and welcomes us into a guest room.

 "My name Cruse Apolia, the head of this village. If there anything you need please tell us." The old man said. 

"We a bit tired and dirty, do you have a warm bath?" I ask.

"We do, we prepare it right away. Please wait for a moment." Cruse walks away and start arranging people. 

Me and Yuken stay in the room for a moment looking around when Mary came in and ask us to follow her. 

"Dear sir Loke and Xirit, the bath is ready. Please follow me." We follow her out of the room and to the bathhouse. there a sigh hanging above, one for males and the other for females. 

I open the curtain and walk-in. It an open Hot spring surrounding with small rocks. The bathhouse is a big square filled with mist. it just like one of those Hot Spring I see on screen but never get to try one. It looks very pleasant. How do they do this so fast?

"Please enjoy your stay, I call you again for dinner." Then she went away. 

"Tio, Let's go in!" Yuken started taking off his cloth and jump into the bath.

"Wait!" I grab his arm. "We need to clean our self first." i pull him and wash him clean off dirt with water and soap. When i touch his penis, they quickly began to harden. 

"You so energetic." I use the soap to rub his balls and move to his penis skin and the pink mushroom head. 

"Tio.. emm!... um... no.. ahh.." 

I use my finger to try inserted into the hole of his penis. I keep stroke the small front hole and play with the pink glands that he quickly shot onto my hand. 

"You came so fast, i haven't use the back hole yet." My finger moves to his back hole and they easily slip in. I guess i use it a lot today, should give it a rest. I pour water over him. "You can go to the bath now. i need to clean my self too." 

"oh, okay." Yuken ran and jump in the water.

I also quickly wash off the dirt on my body and head to the hot spring. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6