11. Continue part 2
640 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You already shot from just being touch here. I guess you are a hungry one too.”

I grab Juro waist and pull my meat stick out of Yuken. 

“Now it your turn.” I pull Juro waist close to me and position my dick at his hole and slowly push it on. 

“Ahhhhh... emmm... Ahh!..” Juro scream quietly.

“Is it painful?” I ask.

“No... i.. please put it in me.” Juro look back at me with a tearful smile.

“Well.. I love your tight hole. Then here goes.” I push in harder but the hole is still tight. I pull back and push it in again. Even without all the way in, I could feel Juro g-point and that where I keep on hitting. 

“Ahh!.... ohh.... Mueh!... Ahhh!..” the boy moan and lied on top of Yuken body with his face cover.

“Juro, Your great.” I pull him up by the arms and lock him into a child urinate position. This way, with the gravity, my dick thrust in deeper. 

“OHH!... ahh...  Ti.. Tio...” Juro look at his stomach which becomes outline with my cock. “Ahh... big... Tio... my stomach... ah!...” 

I swing my waist back and forth, hitting deep inside his warm intestines and up.

My hands holding his breast and play around with them. 

Looked at his glowing neck, I couldn’t help but give a bite and leave a red mark.

My hand move down to his stomach and feel my meat stick that come in deep inside of him.

“Ah... Ahh.. Tio... Tio... ohh...”  Juro heads swing back and his mouths open wild and gasped. 

His ass is tightening up as I thrust in and out. My cock could feel the deepness inside of his warm body. ahh.. so good... I feel like coming.  

I hold his arm tight and thrust in fast... fast.. faster!..  fuck him wildly! my dick going in and out faster than a speedy train wheel. 

"Ahh .. Ah... OHHH!" Juro flying up and down and his ass hold on to my dick very tight.

"Ah... Juro.. I'm coming." I stop and feel my cum shouting and spreading inside his belly. when Juro's stomach gets big like pregnant women. Energy flow into me and i could see a small dot appear on his belly. i imagine they hide away and Juro belly is clear again. 

Juro climax again and shout his second load and keep cumming until he couldn't anymore. He meat stick going to sleep and rest his head down. I turn him around and slowly drop him on the bed. "hey are awake?" I pat his cheek. 

He was breathing heavily, look at me with his misted eye and nodded. "Look at your stomach, you eat so much." I stroke his belly. If only I put some dildo to block the cum, but there's none so I just have to let go. 

Juro touches his stomach and feels them.. 'heh heh' he smile. 

I take out my cock from his inside and it looks all wet and slimy. I move and hit something with my hand. Oh right, there one more person. I look at him and he seems to be frightening up. light gray-green eyes and hairs, rosy lips and naked body. I lift his chin with my hand and bend to kiss him. 

Pull him closer by the waist and touch his ass. I squeeze and fold them and dig into his semi-wet hole, his meat stick touch against mine. "Are you ready?" i ask. He looks at me with his bright eye and nodded. 

I move the other two over and made room for us. I put Shouta on the end of the bed and spread his legs. I lick my lips wet, "I'm just going to enter, this may hurt a bit, are you okay with that?" I ask him and he nodded back at me. i put my cock at his ass hole and slowly enter. It is a bit tight but i don't waste more time in a late-night so i use force and push it hard. 

"eehh... emm.. ah.." Shouta covers his mouth. His hole tightening around my dick but they were not strong I keep pushing forward. when i see that all my cock is in, i pull back and notice there some blood.

"Hey, are you okay?" i touch his cheek.

He looks at me nodded. 

"I want to hear you." I print a kiss on his lips. "Tell me what to do so I make you happy." I look at his eye. my left hands stroking his butt and my right feeling his cheek.

"Well... i.. want you to do me.. like with Yuken and Juro." Shouta wraps his arm around my neck and his legs around my waist and wiggle. "Please.. I'm ready." 

"Good, I will fuck you as you ask." I give him a light kiss and open his mouth. My tongue wrapping his and moving in his mouth and do some deep french kiss. my hands grab his hips and thrust my cock in with the blood. 

After a while, i move from kissing to biting his neck and pull him up. My hands holding his ass and slap them. 

"Shota." I bite in his neck. "What you want me to do next?" holding his ass i bring it up and down as my dick pierce in and pull back. 

"AHH! Haa... Haaahh.. Ahhh... AHH!" Shouta gasped and his ass become tighter than before. His meat stick tumble and shout out a white liquid that hit me in the chest and keeps on cumming as I continue to fuck him. 

"i.. i'm sorry.." he try to clean it with his hand but it just spread the cum more on my chest. 

"It's ok." I kiss him and bite on his ears. I continue to move and pump my dick in his ass, "I haven't come yet, what do you think i should do?"

"I... um.. my nipple... you can.. bite them.. and play.. with them.." Shouta looks at his nipple. 

I open my mouth and contain his pink nipples. sucking them until they become big. I continue to bite and chewing on them until they red like a tomato. 

I laid back onbed and put Shouta on top of me in a sitting position. "You move on your own." i put my hands behind my head and look at him. 

"Yes.." Shouta began to move his hips up and down. After a long time, i finally shot again and Shouta also shot his second load. i clean up the semen with the newly equipment magic. Shouta seems to be tired so pull him on top of me and hug him to sleep. 

 

The next morning......................

The sunlight shining into the room window and hit on my face. I try to cover with a blanket but it still feels uncomfortable so I sit. pulling my dick out from Shouta, i went to put on my shorts and kimono. 

Shouta get up behind me, "Where the other two?" I ask. 

"They went out an hour ago, I think they having sword training." Shouta went to dress. 

I went over and hug him, i grab his small breast and feel his nipple, "Tio... ahhh.."

"Is your ass ok?" I rub his butt.

"Emm.. Yeah.." His face getting red. "Are you hungry? I'm going to make you some food." 

"No, I'm not hungry. I want to walk around."I let go of him and walk outside the morning sun. I breathe in a deep air. Another fresh day, no need to work, no need to paid bills, and no school. 

"Do you want me to show you around?" Shouta follow me from behind. "I know every place in this village." 

"Why not, take me to an interesting place." i look up at the sky.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5