Prolouge: Death Of A Human Girl
1.3k 10 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...beep...beep...beep.."

It was the usual sound of a heart rate monitor the girl on the bed was used to it by now as she was hospitalised for as long as she can remember. She sighed as she slowly got up and looked through the window.Her eyes laid upon the teenagers and children basking and having fun under the golden rays of the sun.

"...beep...beep...beep..."

She wished and prayed she could get better but unfortunately she could only wish for that.she watched children playing.She was full of envy for she wished she had a childhood like theirs.She wanted friends, go to school, and she wanted to go on an adventure.

".....beep......beep.....beep...."

Suddenly she could feel pain....unbearable pain around her chest and her breathing slowly got heavy, she needed to take her pills.She slowly reach out for the pills on top of the table....

"beep......beep.....beep...."

As soon as she reached the pills she immediately took it.It tasted very bitter....

"beep....beep....beep....beep..."

And if you might ask,this was normal for her as she was diagnosed with a mysterious  disease she sighed again.....for how long should she suffer?

"beep.....beep.....beep....beep...." 

As the pain slowly got away her eyelids were slowly getting heavy. She wanted to sleep.

" beep...beep.....beep...beep..."

She could hear nurses rushing and telling her not to sleep. Why? 

"beep.......beep........beep......"

She wanted to sleep why couldn't she? she slept everyday inside this life less and white room. She wanted to dream, why couldn't she dream? she closed her eyes slowly as she was very sleepy.

"beep.....beep....beep....................."

And thus she died.

43