2:Sword Skills.
193 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the dying man lost consciousness, he woke here as a baby. At first, he was slightly afraid but afterwards, Wang Wei got excited at the possibility of second life and decided to give it his all. But seeing the mud house, the animal skin clothing, with little furniture. Wang Wei thought that he was reincarnated in another world in ancient times without much technology.

Wang Wei also looked for possible immortal sects due to it being an ancient world, but after asking others they told him there's no such thing. He was desperate at the thought of living in ancient times where even the rich will die if they got some diseases. Where will poor me go?

Wang Wei planned to buy some farmland, marry a good woman and continue his linage in this world. He wanted to slowly change the world with his Ai chip that came with him. But his dad changed his perception of the world with a few words.

One of the days before teaching me the Black Knife Technique.

Wang Yong looked at his excited child and explained slowly " Wang Wei for generations, our wang family became a part in the village and continue exist is due to Turtle Shield Technique(External Martial Arts) that can be cultivated up to Acquired level. "

Yong throat got itched, so Wang Yong coughed and continued " But we can't even cultivate to Acquired realm because our talent is worse and there's no resource for us, we need an astronomical amount of medicines and pills to cultivate. You don't need to remember all of that. But you should remember that for surviving in the wild and hunting, you need combat power, for that, you have to exercise our only skill Black Knife Technique to intermediate level. do you get what I said? "

My son Wang Wei stopped my explanation and asked " dad stop, what is Acquired, innate and Turtle Shield Technique(External Martial Arts), explain it clearly. "

Wang Yong was surprised at his son's question and explained " There's three main realm Bodybuilding --> Acquired --> Innate. The Body strengthening realm is divided into Blood strengthening, Bone strengthening, Skin Strengthening, meridians opening and Acupoint opening. Next is the Acquired realm is Acquiring the energy in the body and purify it. Be internal or external martial Arts, it can only be cultivated after the Acquired realm. Acquired & Innate realm is divided lvl1-lvl10. "

Wang Yong glared at his son Wang Wei and said with anger " I don't know much about Innate. So let's stop and now you don't speak or question. Your only task is learning the Black knife technique and mastering it in your lifetime. "

Wang Wei doesn't want to push his luck, so he told " yes father " in a loud voice.

Later after teaching all the moves, Father left to do his daily stuff.

After finding that, he reincarnated in the ancient world with Martial Arts. Wang Wei decided to ask everyone and collect information from others. From the information, he got he compiled everything in form.

Wang Wei mumbled " Ai outline the current world based on the given information about Martial Arts and other powers. "

[ Bodybuilding --> Acquired --> Innate.

Bodybuilding: it's strengthening the body functions. 

Effect: Can live up to a hundred years without diseases.

Acquired: producing inner strength by internal or external martial artists and producing different abilities corresponding to their exercises. A city Is maintained by Acquired realm masters.

Effect: Can live up to 150 years and use inner strength to fight in combat.

Innate: Can induce energy out of the body. purify the body as much as possible. there are only a handful of innate realm masters in Empire.

Effect: Can live up to 200 years and can regenerate broken body parts with enough medicines.

Superpower: Those with Superpowers can awaken anytime. with power threatening innate level.

Noble families: Different families have different bloodline abilities, weaker than Superpower. But if trained and controlled enough, it's lethal.]

After sorting out, all the details Wang Wei decided to cultivate up to innate and settle down at reclusive mountain and open a small sect. Then enjoy life as he wants.

But here comes the problem. Wang Wei's Father doesn't have an Acquired and innate level of Martial Arts. For that, he has to go through other channels.

So Wang Wei decided to cultivate The Black Knife Technique to Intermediate level in one year and ask him about Turtle shield External Martial Arts. Because if you want to practise, your body should at least 8 years old.

Wang Wei stopped his overthinking and focused on what's on his plate? which was Black Knife Technique. he exercised the moves. he swinging knife swiftly as instructed by his father.

Lunge — the basic attacking move. The sword arm is extended fully, while the back leg remains stationary as the front leg moves forward.

Parry — a defensive action where the fencer blocks the opponent's lunge. When parrying, only the blade should move, while the arm should be kept as straight as possible.

Riposte — a counterattack by the fencer who has blocked the opponent with a parry.

Wang Wei commanded the Ai " recall the memory of father's teaching Sword moves. "

Wang Wei closed his eyes and immersed himself in his memory.

Wang Yong is teaching with seriousness in memory of Wang Wei " The basics of attack with a sword when cutting - straight down, straight up diagonally down to the right, diagonally down to the left, diagonally up to the right, diagonally up to the left and left and right strikes horizontally. "

Wang Wei also followed his father and performed flawlessly. Wang Yong looked at his son with nodded satisfaction. Wang Yong continued to teach him the basics of the sword and Wang Wei got that perfectly. After looking at the important points.

Wang Wei commanded the Ai to " stop the relapse of memory. "

Wang Wei practices sword until afternoon and stopped his workout due to hunger. he moved towards his home, got in via the main door and sat at the dining table and shouted at his mother in the kitchen " mom I'm hungry from practising, please bring the food. "

0