22:Restaurant.
90 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wang Wei thought for a moment and said in an ordering tone while tapping the table with his fingers " One full roasted chicken, a cup of fresh juice and bowl of spicy noodles. "

A waiter about 30 years old with a soft smile asked in an inquiring tone " Anything else sir. We have several popular dishes. "

Wang Wei face got wrinkled and replied in an annoyed tone " That's all, now bring me what I ordered. " After finishing his sentence he behaved like he doesn't want to say anymore. So, he gazed through the window into the streets for any intriguing incidents. 

In the streets, the roadside shops selling daily necessary items and exotic items, patrolling guards with armours and swords scarring the local people, working-class people with sleepy eyes due to heavy work and low payment, travellers with curiosity about the new city and new culture, occasional thieves with sinister Intentions in the crowd and rare carriages with noble people from inner-city then and now.

There's nothing unusual occurrence in ordinary city life with occasional drunkards fighting and got escorted by guards to back alleys for the drunkards own good. So, he looked away from the windows and glanced inside the restaurant for any special occurrences.

The merchants with alert eyes carrying big baggage while eating, Travelling Martial Art artists group with burly body and swords and with enough decent strength doing missions to earn enough money for their cultivation and then there are local snakes with no strength. But with enough group showing off in front of people like a clown in the circus.

But there's still no typical young master from the great clan who bullies the young maiden in front of everyone. To get beaten and taught a lesson by a chivalrous young naive man. Wang Wei thinks probably because this restaurant isn't famous or rich enough to attract customers at that level.

So he just slurped some hot & spicy noodles, full grilled chicken with sauce and a cup of cool juice, at last, to let off some heat off his body. For some fraction of time. He gazed through the window into the streets while drinking juice.

After an hour.

Wang Wei finished his lunch and got acquainted with the city. He finished two things in one mission. He mumbled ' Status ' to check out his current level and if there's any improvement in stats.

[ Name: Wang Wei.

Age: 10.

Strength: 1, agility: 1, vitality: 1.

Realm: Peak Acquired Realm.

Practice Method: Turtle Shield Technique.

State: healthy.

Skills: Black Knife(consummation), Eagle Eye (consummation), Turtle Breathing Method(consummation).

Super Power: Absorbing Star Energy. ]

Wang Wei ( The fucking attributes won't increase anymore after hitting One. I think it has to do with human capacity and body growth. Only after the body's full growth, there's the possibility of growth in attributes. So, I have to wait till 18-20 years old to max out my human body growth. But this shows I am a normal human without any hidden bloodline to increase my stats to an abnormal level. )

After sorting out gains & losses. Cursing at losses and happier at gains. He moved back to his apartment to continued his practice in Martial Arts. Even if you're heaven-defying talent. You can't possibly postpone your daily duties or work. Otherwise, those hardworking geniuses will let you eat sand.

----------------------------------

After getting home Wang Wei practised the Turtle breathing method from the Turtle shield technique. He practised for about two hours and stopped because of the sudden idea that was born from his previous life.

Wang Wei ( Hell yeah I should have thought about it long ago and forget due to carelessness. I almost missed a useful tool available in my hands. The ' scene capture and analysis method ' is a special technique in Ai chip that combines known information and collected information from surroundings to predict the possibilities of what happened in past, present and future.)

( But, in my last life, I can only use it for seconds and I used it to look if there was anyone in metres from me to kill me or take my life. I think I am a little paranoid and hell who am I telling all of this. Anyways, I Always consider every choice and prepare possible best outcome from the situation for me. The ' scene capture and analysis method ' is nothing more than collecting information through human senses and other sources and predict the outcome.)

( So the more information the more correctly you can predict the outcome. So with the Martial Arts, I can probably use it for a minute with viable information. I can use this method next time to look for any special or unusual element in the environment or people. I don't have to look like today. Ha, another fulfilling finding. )

After thinking for a minute. Wang Wei decided to simplify and separate it into two modes. So he Ordered Ai to " Simplify the scene capture and analysis method as SCAM and spilt into two modes or methods as ' Battle mode ' and ' Current Trend '. "

[ The scene capture and analysis method are changed significantly and directly uses the brain to compute. So there are consequences when performing SCAM. Should the mission be executed? ]

Wang Wei got irritated and said while slapping his head angrily " Stop it. Don't execute the order. Look for Ways to perform SCAM with fewer side effects. "

[ Mission aborted. ]

[ Mission allocated: Find possible ways to perform SCAM without side effects.

Time to produce a result: Currently indefinite.

Requirement: Require more Martial Arts like Eagle Eye Martial Arts. Rare and unique eye and perception martial arts required. ]

Wang Wei cursed ( Damn it, where the hell does I look for Unique, Rare perception and eye type Martial Art Skills. Other than damned long-living royal families and noble families library. This is forcing me to become a thief. Not the one I ate. But, I don't like long-distance travelling in the backward world without satisfactory security and a good carriage. )

( So I need innate level strength and carriage with all facilities available in this era and good female slaves for travelling. Ho, this also looks good. I hope I will get what I searching for soon and may well as enjoy this trip.)

1