24:Future Plans.
87 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After hearing what Song Lu said Wang Wei replied with the resolution " Yes uncle, I want to hear it. "

Song Lu took a deep breath and scratched his chin through a long beard in a thinking position and explained after few minutes " This is not I don't want to say about this before. Because it's not where I want you to be and it won't do any good to you or people around you. Even if you get there. Some People are existing there with an intense hatred for anybody without basic common sense. "

Wang Wei got impatient and said " Uncle Song get to the point. "

" It's about getting an entrance in the blacksmith shop. If I recommend you and you performed ok. You can get a low-level easy job from a Blacksmith shop. But, If you worked hard and won first place. There's a chance that you getting a higher position than me and others who have worked in the shop for years. But if you participated and offended someone with a petty character it won't do any good to you. " 

" So there's substantial risk in it. But if you win first place. You don't have to worry about anything. Master will take care of everything. So, Do you want to participate yourself and won the chance to be an apprentice of Acquired Realm Martial Artist who is also a talented blacksmith in this region. "

Wang Wei thought ( Ha what a mess. Just when I thought everything is going easily without any trouble. Here come the arrogant young masters with local backgrounds to mock me and get beaten first then their whole family or clan including people, dogs, chickens will get massacred by me. But if I back out because of these insects. It will take much more time to get into the inner-city and library. So it's an essential step towards greater plans. )

Wang Wei declared with the resolute expression " Yes Uncle Song, I will try my best definitely to be first. "

Song Lu's rigid face melted with a smile and he said " Ok you don't have to be serious like giving your life away for this opportunity. Those families won't cross the line and others won't allow it and still, there are some preparations to be done before the competition. "

" You can't just win completion with strong will and courage. So, first of all, you have to memorise these books. " After finishing his sentence. He stood up and opened the only cupboard in the room and bought about ten books cautiously. 

Wang Wei ( It's an easy matter with Ai. Even without Ai, I can finish memorising these within one month. So, first place is secured. )

He continued his speech after putting books in front of Wang Wei " Then most important. Whenever someone asked about your family just say you're an orphan bought up by me. Even if those families won't cross the line. There are still some retards everywhere here & there present. So, for your family, we have to act cautiously. "

Wang Wei nodded seriously and thought ( Thank God I didn't get a generic uncle with screws in his head who only know how to save a family most stupid way. )

Song Lu said " Ok that's all for today and now go to bed and try to get some sleep. " Wang Wei obeyed Uncle Song order dutifully. 

------------------------------

In the morning, after finishing breakfast.

Song Lu said with thinking expression in his work dress " Ha Wei, I forgot to mention one important thing yesterday night. It's about practical experience. You can't get first place alone with the theoretical knowledge. You also need practical experience. So for that, you will come with me the daily morning after today. So, for your ambition enjoy the last day happily. "

Wang Wei ( Ha yeah, I have to get experience. Ha, Wang Wei why do you think you can get first place that easily. Even in this undeveloped world, they ask 10 years old with any experience before they can make money from them. These capitalists, even in other worlds. They do not change. )

Wang Wei said casually " Ok uncle Song, I will try to spend my free time with the things I like. "

Song Lu nodded at him and walked out of the apartment for work after the talk. Wang Wei finished his breakfast and walked out of the building after a little thought. Looking for ways to collect details about legal & illegal activities in the city.

Wang Wei used every method from Tv & Movies and still doesn't find many other than two punks bullying lone poor people in shady locations. He began to think maybe this isn't the method and time to find these people. It's time for preparing for the entrance and practising Martial Arts. So, he said " Fuck It! " and returned to his house.

At the house, Wang Wei practised Turtle Breathing Method to consolidate and purify his essence in his body for few hours and ordered Ai while picking up one of the books that Uncle Song Lu gave " Ai help me memorise these books. "

[ For that, you have to manually turn from page to page. So the pages can be photographed, analysed, compress to store in Library. ]

Wang Wei smiled silly and thought ( I got too much into the system and thought the system is omnipotent. But forget it's just an Ai from a past life. At least I remembered that now. )

So Wang Wei turned the pages till afternoon. He finished turning pages of one book. So, he asked Ai " How's the progress on sorting out and storing the book. "

[ It will take about an hour to sort out the book. permission to proceed with the mission? ]

                     [Yes] or [No]

Wang Wei looked at the choice and remembered something. So he answered back as fast as he could " No!! "

[ Mission aborted. ]

' Phew ' Wang Wei weaved a sigh of relief and thought (fortunately, I remembered it correctly before making any big mistakes. if I said yes then I would have passed out in a coma due to storing data in the brain. Ever since reincarnated, I forgot the day-to-day little things from a past life. Probably due to not using Ai like in a past life. So I should spend more time sorting out functions in Ai and thinking twice before making decisions in the future. )

1