29:Entrance Exam.
82 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At night Wang Wei is resting in a bed, with his head filled with unnecessary wild thoughts. He is nervous & excited about the entrance exam and other participants who will spell trouble for him. After thinking for few minutes, he ordered Ai " Ai show my status. "

[ Name: Wang Wei.

Age: 10.

Strength: 1, agility: 1, vitality: 1.

Realm: Peak Acquired Realm.

Practice Method: Turtle Shield Technique.

State: healthy.

Skills: Black Knife(consummation), Eagle Eye (consummation), Turtle Breathing Method(consummation), Blacksmith(consummation).

Super Power: Absorbing Star Energy.

Goals: 

1: Find Internal strength Martial Arts & breakthrough the innate realm as soon as possible.

2: Look for eye or perception type secret Martial Arts for The ' scene capture and analysis method '. It is a special technique in Ai chip.

 ]

Wang Wei sighed after looking through his goals and thought ( Hey there's still a long way before I become strong enough to run rampant in the empire without any worries. ) He drifted into his sleep as he thinks about unnecessary things that will afternoon tomorrow. 

------------------------------

In the morning Wang Wei woke up with a yawn and brushed his teeth, washed his body and wore a new plain white-coloured shirt and pants with somewhat matching the black coloured sandals. 

In the meantime, Song Lu woke up and looked at Wang Wei's meticulous attention to himself and laughed loudly while saying " You look good enough for blacksmith Wei. So wait for few minutes while I get ready. " 

Wang Wei nodded and Said with an embarrassed expression " Ok uncle Song. " while speaking with himself ( Wei stop getting embarrassed easily by a middle-aged man and behave like a proper reincarnated person. )

Song Lu entered the bathroom to begin his daily activities. While Wang Wei prepared breakfast and served it to freshened up Song Lu and himself. 

After finishing their breakfast, Wang Wei and Song Lu moved out of the apartment to the street and are on their way to the blacksmith shop. Wang Wei is slightly nervous about the entrance exam and Song Lu is very casual about it as it's no big deal for him.

A few minutes later, Wang Wei & Song Lu got to the blacksmith shop. The blacksmith shop looked deserted than usual as the door is closed with a sign 'Closed'. So Wang Wei looked at Song Lu with a confused expression and raised a question " Uncle Song is the entrance exam not conducted at the blacksmith shop. "

Song Lu hooked his head and said with a casual expression " Follow me. "

Wang Wei nodded and followed along Song Lu. Song Lu opened the door with the expression 'I don't see the sign closed'. Seeing the Song Lu opened the door without any key. Wang Wei taught( So, the sign is for customers.) and followed inside. Song Lu leads Wang Wei to the furnace room on the corner of the first floor. Where they worked and practised the forging for the past two months.

Wang Wei is thinking ( Weird, where is everybody. I feel like I'm participating in some cult ritual for summoning demons from hell. I hope I am not on the side of evil people. Because evil people will die at the hand of hypocritical good people who will release women or girls on the evil side but massacre other people without a second thought.)

As he was narrating stories in his head about an uncertain future from the billion of possibilities and outcomes. Song Lu entered the same entrance that he entered every day from three of the entrances present.

After entering it's presented the different situations from outside the door. There are people present here and everyone who was working at the blacksmith has one kid beside them like Song Lu. Everyone present there looked at the Song Lu & Wang Wei the older ones nodded at Song Lu with courtesy while there are kids present with ages varied from 11 to 15 years.

The majority of younger kids looked at Wang Wei with a smile and curiously and a small number of kids looked at him with that tell 'Don't grab my candy' expression. While the majority of older ones looked at Wang Wei with comparative spirit. Wang Wei also responded with a nod.

The receptionist lady is present here and every forger from the blacksmith shop are standing in front of her with the kids. The receptionist lady said to Song Lu " Come on Uncle Song please get in line. We have to wait there are still two more to come before starting the exam. "

Song Lu nodded to her and mingled into the group while chatting with some of the known people. The receptionist then took some notes started to write something on it while looking at the people present here with a calculating expression. From the ten kids, most of the kids wear the same plainclothes like Wang Wei But there are still some kids with coloured clothes with design and unnecessary things like fans with designs on them with them.

After waiting for 10 minutes last two people came and the receptionist took extra 10 minutes to write something after their arrival and said with a serious expression " I think everyone knows why you're all here. Even so, I will explain one time for everyone. So listen carefully, the hall master is now recruiting personal disciples for him and at the same time blacksmith shop also recruiting some forgers. " 

" So, everyone presents here going to be part of the blacksmith shop. So, don't hate other people for they worked hard with their talent to win others. That's all for now, I will assign everyone with their examiner. " 

" Who will supervise all of you for any mall practices and the forgers are instructed to examine the participants without carelessness or suffer consequences for your carelessness at the hand of hall master when he finds out. " 

" I think you all should know about how hall master punishes. So, that's all I want to say. I wish the best of luck to all the participants. "

1