30:Level Passed.
70 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The receptionist then continued to talk after giving a glance at all of them " Now I'll call out names in pairs according to the list. "

" Mo Su, Hong Shang. "

....

....

.....

" Wang Wei, Dong Li. "

As the receptionist called out one by one the young participants are nervous and some of the rich young masters are angry at this unexpected situation. But any other people don't put these insignificant people, young masters, in their eyes as they are preoccupied with their problems.

At last Wang Wei's name was called and assigned to a 60-year old man. After hearing their names Wang Wei & old man Dong Li stepped out and checked out each other. 

Wang Wei taught ( Wow his hair had gone white from the ageing. But he has a pretty buffed up body for a 60-year old. Other than white hair he got nothing to prove that he was 60-year old. Now I should introduce myself. )

Wang Wei then equipped himself with a pretty smile " Hello uncle my name is Wang Wei. Please take care of me. "

Dong Li humped slightly and said plainly " I know your name from the announcement. I assume you also know my name from the announcement. So don't waste any more time and start to forge some good weapons. Otherwise don't think about getting past to next level. Now start your work. "

Wang Wei thought with a frustrated expression ( What a cold man. Saying such things to a 10-year-old kid. I assume you're still single with that attitude. Don't you white-haired old man with scummy attitude. )

Wang Wei just said after scolding the old man in his thought " Ok uncle. " after he started to ignite the furnace and select the material.

Dong Li got surprised at this child's attitude. Because most of the children will lash out. Even if they bought up in wealthy families. So he taught himself ( Looks like this one has something. I hope he gives his best and doesn't waste this chance. Now let's get to the business. ) after summarising his thoughts. he turned around to look at his work and gawked in surprise at what he saw.

Wang Wei selected material with his favourite black colour and took the metal holder and started to heat it at the furnace within a few minutes metal started to melt slightly and took the form of liquid metal. He started to shape it into an ordinary kitchen knife.

Wang Wei started to hammer it 

'Ding' 'Ding' 'Ding' 'Ding' 

This is when Dong Li turned around to saw. He was surprised at the seriousness and maturity displayed by a child who is 10 years old. But he dismissed this idea by his one-sided thinking ( It may be the result of some early family problems. So, it's not surprising. )

Wang Wei doesn't know what his examiner is thinking and he doesn't want to know. Now he is fully focused on producing a good type of weapon with his forging skills enough to impress the white-haired old man with a scummy attitude.

So he continued his hammering on oddly shaped metal. As it takes knife shape under his hands with the continuous sound of 

'Ding' 'Ding' 'Ding' 'Ding'

Half an hour later.

Finally, under the continuous pounding of Wang Wei, the blood-red coloured knife was produced. Then he took the knife with a metal holder and dumped it in cold water.

'Sizz'  'Sizz' 'Sizz' 'Sizz'

As the room is filled with water vapour Wang Wei took the knife and presented it in front of a white-haired old man with a scummy attitude and said with a proud expression. Even if he is reincarnated person. He's just an ordinary person in his last life with an antisocial personality who wanted to help his family within his capacity. " How's it? "

Dong Li ( This kid if it isn't for your skill level and examiner not allowed to beat participants. I would have slapped you hard to the stage ' you will vomit your mother's milk hmph' . ) told blatantly with the plain expression " it's passable. But there are still ways to improve it. "

Wang Wei just snorted coldly and looked away from the white-haired old man with a scummy attitude. The old man walked away from Wang Wei with the knife to present it to the receptionist.

The receptionist also stood up and bought the knife from the old man's hand and felt the surface of the knife with her eyes closed. She opened her eyes after few minutes and said with a sweet smile " Good knife!. Who made it. "

Dong Li said plainly "  There he is that kid. Hey kid, come here " He used his fingers to point at Wang Wei and waved his hand to Wei with a signal saying 'Come here' in hand expression.

Wang Wei nodded and came there and stood in front of the receptionist and Dong Li. The receptionist analysed Wang Wei with scrutinised eyes and asked with a questioning tone " Hey kid, how long have you been practising forging. "

Wang Wei said with a proud tone " I've been learning forging from a young age. My uncle Song taught me how to forge. "

The receptionist replied casually " Ok your skill level pass enough to the next level. So, stand right side to me and don't get cocky. You barely pass, the next level will be harder and a lot of people who are taking exams past last year also participating. So, give your best and go away. "

Wang Wei said seriously " Yes mam!. "

At this time middle, aged man also finished his mission and came in front of the receptionist and handed over a crudely made sword. The receptionist doesn't even touch just said loudly with an angry expression " Rejected! Who even recommended this type of kid to our blacksmith shop get him out of here. "

A middle-aged man said with a sly expression a silly smile " Madam it's me. I am very sorry for my mistake and will never repeat it. So, I hope you forgive me. "

1