33:Getting Selected.
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wang Wei remained silent and did his part in there dutifully without any nervousness. As he waited for the receptionist Fang Li to announce his examiner for today's exam while thinking ( I hope I don't get someone troublesome.)

As some of the participants engaged in their imaginary conversation. The receptionist lady Fang Li started to announce the names.

" Mo Su, Wei Fu "

.

.

.

.

" Song Lu, Wu Dong "

As his name came got announced. Song Lu turned around and patted on Wang Wei's shoulder while saying " Give your best Wei. " Then he went to the met the participant. The receptionist Lady continued to announce names.

.

.

.

.

" Su Ma, Wang Wei "

Wang Wei looked for the so-called Su Ma after getting his examiner name to identify if he's the troublesome one. Su Ma also found looked around for seconds. Until he found Wang Wei who also looking for his examiner. So he asked with slight doubt in his tone " Wang Wei? "

Wang Wei responded with a smile " Yes I'm Wang Wei. Are you master Su Ma. "

Su Ma is a middle-aged man with a small beard and fat body covered in a brown coloured dress. He replied anxiously " I am Su Ma. But I am not a Master I am just a forger. "

Wang Wei looked at this silly bear and thought ( For now he looks like an honest one. So let's get on with it. )

Su Ma and Wang Wei searched for the empty furnace area and moved towards it. Upon reaching their destination Su Ma said casually " Wang Wei start forging. Don't waste time on unnecessary thoughts. " 

Wang Wei nodded and checked the materials present there while igniting the furnace and adding coals to increase temperature. In a few minutes, fire is increased to a maximum with his current resources available. After that, he took a black obsidian metal and dropped it in the furnace and added other materials to increase corresponding properties for the sword.

He added a few more metals and mixed them concurrently to produce his desired properties in the sword. After mixing every type of metal he desired. He slowly decreased the temperature in the furnace and formed pure black coloured metal.

Then he took the metal and started pounding it with his hammer into a shape of a sword.

'Ding' 'Ding' 'Ding' 'Ding' 'Ding' 

The black coloured metal with red shade due to high temperature took the shape of a sword under his mechanical hammering. After a few minutes, the sword fully took its form without any flaws.

He then dropped it in a cold water tub present there. Water in the tub started to vaporise due to the high heat from the sword. 

'Sizzling'  'Sizzling' 'Sizzling' 'Sizzling'

Finally dusted with less sharpness black coloured sword is presented in front of him. So he took the sword and used a scrubber to polish its body and then used heated metal to create grip on the handle. After a few minutes of final work under Wang Wei's hand, the sword looked best in sharpness, grip and has precise weight for practice.

Then Wang Wei took the sword swing in the method of Black Knife Technique and said with a grinning smile pasted on his face " Hmm it's a good sword. "

Su Ma said with an excited expression " It's not just a good sword. It's a top sword present here. " As he grabbed the sword from Wang Wei's hand and swing it fee times.

Wang Wei thought ( What a weirdo. Showing that much excitement in front of a kid would lead the kid to give birth to pride & blind confidence. )

Su Ma looked at Wang Wei's thinking face and used cough to collect himself and pretended to speak casually " Wang Wei it's a good sword. But it's still a long way from becoming the top sword. I got excited at your dedication to forging. So don't tell anyone about this ok. "

Wang Wei also doesn't want to tell anyone about this. So he replied to his question " Ok forger Uncle Su Ma. "

After sorting out the embarrassing situation Su Ma then said " Do you finish your work or is there anything more to it. Perhaps like the design or attach some gems to sparkle the eyes of the customer. "

Wang Wei thought (I am creating weapons to kill. Not to store them in the showcase from the beginning without any real usage. ) So he told " Nah! it's good. "

Then Su Ma took the sword and presented it to the receptionist Fang Li for inspection and confirmation. While giving out his remark about the sword " It's a good sword Mam in professional wise and design-wise with quality of the materials provided and skill level for his age. Even better than some older ones with experience. "

The receptionist Fang Li nodded and took the sword From the forger to inspect with her magnifying glass while holding it in hand covered delicate gloves. After looking and touching back and forth the sword for a few seconds. She said in a surprised voice " It's a good sword! "

She looked at Su Ma and asked in an ordering tone in a heat of speech without realising. She loosed her cool " Who's a forger of this sword. "

Su Ma doesn't feel surprised. Because he knows they are people on two different sides. 

Wang Wei also noted this and taught (Even if the rich pretended to be good and tried to be good. They can't because they are rich. When one man has more wealth than a man who worked for all day and still working for him till they die.)

(They don't change when you donate something out of your pocket money. If you want to change. Change the system that leaches the money from billions of people to the thousands of opportunists. Ho silly me my past habit is getting me. In every world, there are people present waiting to leach the money from those who aren't or don't know. )

After confirming Wang Wei's the forger of this good sword. The receptionist Fang Li said with a sweet smile " Your forging skill is pretty impressive for your age and I think you're talented enough to become a disciple of Hall Master. How about it? Are you excited? "

1