Puppet on strings.
31 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dance, dance dance dance and dance, then as they are intrapped in your charm, you kill them swiftly, painlessly so they don't suffer before death, only after as the realization of it haunts them, for dying isn't painful, yet being dead is. - goddess of charm and arts.

...

Today is a good day, not the blinding sunlight neither clouds entrapping one's mind in a sorrowful ambience were present.

But it a hazy dreamlike light painted today's sky.

 I was getting dressed by 3 maids, of whom were in perfect coordonny and symmetrie, their movements were so precise, almost to an inhuman level.

Doll-like,precise, untiring, perfect.

They were the embodiment of such.

In a few or so minutes I found myself dressed, layer upon layer of clothes, a noble's attire was a complex one.

I looked into the mirror, I moved my right hand in a demi-circular way until it was on top of my head, and then separated my fingers. 

following up i moved my left hand toward my heart, i felt it beating in an unsteady rhyme.

It was a forgien feeling to me, I searched the cause, and of my shallow knowledge in medicine i came to the conclusion that it was not a bodly cause.

Think, think,think!

Perception,feelings, is that it? I found myself so lost in thinking that I almost forgot my feelings.

I took back my right hand and let it lay atop the other one, intending to feel more of this strange emotion.

I tried and tried but it kept on getting farther and farther,almost as if it's fading away,dying.

A light breeze came in and took it away, to somewhere hidden, somewhere I can't see, nor feel.

I have never felt this humane.

It feels,

Peaceful.

...

"My good sir, it's time we go"

I hummed and with a gesture 

"do show me the way, for i am lost" 

As the servant led the way along the long corridors, servants, maids and butlers bowed my way.

It felt like a theatrical piece, as if actors following a certain script word to word, whilst showing it's elegance but yet also it's rigidity.

There is something disturbing about their hollow eyes.

Nameless, nonliving ,empty.

I took my gaze away, as they say out of sight out of mind.

I looked at the windows, the paintings and the antique carpets.

Only then did I realize how luxurious this place was. The corridor was huge, large with a painted glass atop, painting made of only the most precious of paint, done by only the most skilled of painters.

Exaveragnce, high standards, luxury.

As I lost myself in the sea of so lifelike paintings.

I tasted the wine they drink, fought and slew dragons, i ve seen a champion firing toward the sun in the sky, hoping to extinguish it's burning light.

I revoke my words,lifelike? No, they are as real as i.

Or was I delusioned? I don't know.

...

I found myself in front of a huge gate, it gave off a rusty old but steady feeling, mismatched with what i've seen to date.

Two knights, all dressed in shiny black armor, each holding a dusty, earthly colored spear.

The servant himself slipped away, I don't remember when he did so.

This means that i have reached my destination, as of being lost, i don't believe servants in this house are capable of mistakes.

So I advanced toward the gate, however my intuition told me not to walk unannounced, for i fear being stabbed by those spears.

" I believe tha..." Just as my echo sounded in this gloomy hall, a louder one this time, only it wasn't a person's but the giant gate being pushed open.

A bright brillance lighted up the dark corridor, then came sounds of cheers and music.

To which followed the scene of four knights dressed in red armor pushing open the gate.

It seemed a tiring job, for their faces were red, with misty vapor surrounding them.

Slowly but gradually the scene beyond was revealed to my eyes, a grand crystal chandelier so bright that for a second I was blinded, then came the scene of long tables with aromatic food and wines.

to which was surrounded by a few hundred people, which I assumed to be my peers.

They were cheering for somebody walking out of the gate just opposite to mine.

They were dressed in a metallic bronze armor so shiny yet dark, a flowing red cape, whilist holding a white golden spear inlaid with red gems.

Short brown hair and blue eyes so like the winter' seas.

And for a moment she looked toward me for a second, and I as if meant to do so I bowed.

it came naturally to me, without resistance not even thoughts of so.

I stayed in my position for a few seconds, until a light cough sounded in front of me.

I woke up from my reverie, I looked in front of me and found a slightly aging gentleman, he was dressed in a butler's attire, his hair was gray yet he appeared to be only in his middle age.

I was about to introduce myself once more yet once more interrupted.

I felt irritated and annoyed.

"My deepest apologies, youngling of the sunserpent house, however I believe it's the servant's fault for getting you here, I'd make sure so that it don't happen anymore"

A few moments later so I could register what he said, the gentleman continued.

"As the head butler, i would like to apologise for my negligence."

I held my breath, then acting as composed as I could, I replied.

"No harm has been done sir Akivien, rather i witnessed a sight of unmatched beauty.For that i'm thankful for."

" Ah well, if so then my heart is at eaze, however do hurry my lady's speech is about to start"

He nodded, side stepped and then mentioned me to enter, which I did so.

I found myself at the hall quite a distance from other peoples, my sole company was the musiciens.

they played instruments i do not know the name of, however they did sound, well, good.

I should try learning music, or so were my thoughts.

Then a strong thud sounded, and as if puppets on strings, every person present apart a few exeptions turned their head in the opposite direction.

I of course followed suit, and then in silence the current marchioness Vienes started her speech.

"My people, today is a great day for you and your peers. I pray for your success for we welcome the capable in our ranks."

That was in summary, what we were told.

...

Aspects are merely the manifestation of a part of the whole, to say in more precise terms, they are just a part of an ever growing circle, said circle is what we know of the world, and as our knowledge is advancing, we realise that the circle does the same in parallel.

An aspect can be water, however a person's understanding of water is not the same as another, and thus in the diversity of man and beasts alike an aspect can be named the same, yet used and applied differently.

In general aspects are chosen by oneself, as one is presented with different choices that have different compatibility with oneself.

If an aspect is equal to 1 then every bearer is a small part of it.

...

Hmmm i feel like the story isn't advancing ? Ah well do tell me your opinion, also sorry for my absence!!!

1