chapter 1: What do you mean my luck is out?
282 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This novel is at the same time as my novel “deathly silence”. This series is more reliant on dialogue than my first novel, meaning I can take a little less time to update the chapters on this as when I write in deathly silence. The problem with writing in my first novel is it is much more complicated to write as it requires less dialogue, so I have to use more descriptive words during the writing. This novel will generally come out better than the first novel idea(The greatest novel idea). This novel comes out more fluidly for me. Honestly, I might write them to the first chapters of this novel before finishing the complicated plot points of deathly silence. (It's melting my brain, Hugh).

Luna sat up in a white space, to see a man standing next to what seemed to be a large lottery machine. She recognized the lottery machine, but Could not place where she had seen it before.

“Recognize this thing? Can't blame you for it, as there are plenty of things that went wrong with your life after this thing.”

“Huh?”

“Sorry, should I tell you what this thing has done to you?”

“What, I don't understand I m-mean, umm where is the hospital room I'm s-supposed to be in?”

The man seemed to consider her for a second, then he realized the social part of her was damaged by him grabbing her. He knew she wouldn't be able to repair it, souls are very fragile things.

(just have to hide that fact from death when he comes back to check on her that I accidentally damaged her soul) he thought before answering her question.

“Oh, you're that kind of confused! There won't be any hospital for you, Luna, as you're already dead. Do you not remember the fall?”

“I died from t-that! Why does everything g-go wrong for me!”

“Oh yes now I remember, do you recognize this thing, and what it gave you?”

“I r-remember my parents left me alone and a nice old m-man gave me tickets t-to roll for myself on the machine?”

“Correct girly, down to the punchline of what happened. You won, 5 times in a row, by the way, the jackpot of 2 million dollars. Your parents put it all in a bank account for you when you would graduate.”

“Why does that matter? I'm d-dead anyway?”

The man stopped for a second, taking a moment to collect himself before telling her what was the problem.

“You wasted all of your soul's luck in that single machine.”

“HUH?”1

“You earned 10 million dollars in one day through 5 jackpots in a day. That would obviously destroy your luck stat permanently.”

“H-how was I supposed to know that my luck w-was going to be punished for the rest of my l-life for that!”

“Don't worry, cause guess what! Because you died because of my actions, I am to be required to revive you in another world!”

The machine that had been sitting in the void with them turned on all of its lights and started excitedly spinning its 

“Also, don't try to cheat it! It is, by all means, a completely random gift generator!”

Luna timidly walked past the excited man

“Um, what is your n-name, sir?”

“Oh yes!, sorry, my name is Daxiel!”

“T-that is a pretty name! My name is Luna…2most call me LOLI though” the last part had been whispered.

The man considered her, again, for a moment.

“That is a very strange title, but let's continue rolling on the machine, please. First your Race”?

Luna nodded and walked towards the machine to stop beside it. Luna stood next to the machine to the machine, she grabbed the lever and pulled it down to see it start rolling.

To see it stop on a human with wings on their back and a halo. A black demonic person with a pointed tail. A full moon with what seemed to be a man holding his head in pain. The pictures did not show much more than what was described.

Daxiel recognized the terrible luck that she is going to have from the race she got alone, but kept silent as the confused Luna stared at the picture.

“What does this mean?”

“Sorry,” Daxiel said, “but I can't tell you what that means.”

“Oh,” Luna said, and then went back to looking at the machine. She reached and pulled down the lever for the machine again.

This time the machine stopped on first the moon again, Then a really cute child3 Luna's own opinion of cute, and a very angry crowd of peasants.

“Could you tell me what this one means?” she said to daxiel as a question.

He shook his head, though he did not look like he knew what it was either.

“One more time!” Daxiel yelled.

Luna grabbed the lever and prayed really hard! “Whatever these rolls mean, help me, gods, so I can have a nicer time in my next life!”

Daxiel heard the prayer from Luna, he decided to use his power of the god he decided to narrow her class chances. He can decide to be nice sometimes, he is a god after all.

Luna pulled the lever, the machine started spraying sparks, making Luna step back in fear. The machine stopped, the first one on a full moon, again. The next one stopped again, on a full moon. The third one, you guessed it, stopped on a full moon!

After the results rolled in, she turned back to look at Daxiel to see a stupefied face upon him.

Daxiel had never seen the machine roll this result before! He had never seen it even roll something even close to this before. Her luck stat must have destroyed all the increase he had given her and still given her one of the worst rolls in the machine.

“Hello, What does this mean?”

The question shocked Devlin out of his stupefied expression

“I'm very sorry, but I don't have any ******* clue. Your time here is over, so You will need to figure out while you're reincarnated there”.

“There? Where?”

“Sorry, but that is confidential you need to figure out after you're reincarnated.”

Luna felt a pull-down as she stood there. She looked down to see her legs were disappearing. She just barely looked up to see Daxiel holding a pose of congratulations, just before she lost all sight of the white plane.

 

 

How did you guys like the Footnote images/gifs
  • Love the addition just anyway Votes: 9 56.3%
  • love the addition of pictures in the novel, no gifs Votes: 2 12.5%
  • love the addition of gifs in the novel, no pics Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm just kind of reading the story and don't care what you add Votes: 5 31.3%
  • hate it, but don't mind it in practice Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it with every little piece of my undying soul, get rid of it! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 16
15