Chapter 12: Naked Apron
3.3k 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

Keno woke up and spread his arms. He tried reaching for the warm body that was just beside him but found that his side was empty. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the room. Stephanie wasn’t around. He was buck naked as he entered the bathroom to take a shower. He cleaned himself carefully which made him refreshed. He went outside and found a pair of shorts on the chair. There wasn't any underwear nor shirt.

 

I guess this is better than nothing.

 

He wore the shorts and found that they fit him perfectly. The only problem is his bulge seemed prominent in these shorts.

 

Eh, it's not like there’s anything to hide. 

 

He went downstairs. He could smell something fragrant and delicious as he got closer to the kitchen. His stomach grumbled from hunger. He remembered how he was not able to eat anything yesterday evening aside from a slice of cake.

 

As soon as he got down, he saw Stephanie’s figure over the counter. She was wearing an apron. That was all, she was naked and wearing an apron. His member got excited from the sight, blood started to flow in his member just by looking at her naked ass. Stephanie did not seem to notice Keno as she was humming a tune while flipping bacon on the stove.

 

Keno carefully approached Stephanie and hugged her from behind.

 

“Hey, let’s eat first. Okay.”

 

Stephanie said while she looked behind him while stirring the contents of the pan.

 

Keno did not stop his hands as he reached for Stephanie’s breasts. There was nothing to bar his advances. The sides of the apron were big enough even to fit his whole arm.

 

“Then why did you wear something this indecent if you didn’t want anything to happen.”

 

He softly whispered in her ears as he nibbled on them.

 

“Hmmm. You haven’t eaten anything, aren’t you hungry?”

 

Stephanie may have sounded reluctant but she was already fidgeting her legs. She could feel a warm and huge thing rubbing on her ass. There was a thin cloth that was hindering the warmth which made her put out her ass more to feel it more closely.

 

“Then why is your ass grinding on me.”

 

Keno said with a wicked smile while still playing with Stephanie’s nipples. He kept rubbing on them which resulted from moans of pleasure coming out of Stephanie’s mouth. He removed one of his hands from her breast and turned off the stove. He made her face him as he started kissing her soft and luscious lips. From there, he started to lead Stephanie on the dining table. Their kisses were wet and loud. Keno did not care as no one was around. They had the house all to themselves, and all be damned, he wanted to use every spot in the house to have sex.

 

Keno did not remove the apron on Stephanie’s naked body. Although he wanted to suck and taste Stephanie’s breast, he wanted the apron to stay where it was due to his own inner fantasy. He laid Stephanie on top of the table, their lips still locked on each other and kissing. He grabbed her breast once more. He saw the knot went loose and he was able to push the apron to the side. One breast popped out. Keno removed his locked lips on Stephanie and looked into her eyes. Her eyes looked dazzling, and better yet horny as fuck. Her expression looked as though she wanted to be devoured. Keno obliged. He slowly kissed her cheeks, her chin, her neck, then he got to her breast. He reached for the hidden breast with her one hand and massaged it, while he placed his mouth on one of the breast that popped out. He licked the nipple and give it a flick. To which Stephanie reacted with a shudder and a moan. He slowly twirled his tongue in circles and wet the nipples, spreading to her nipple. He tasted her boob slowly, carefully. After which, he took a bite and nibbled it.

 

“Ahhhhh~.”

 

An enchanting sound echoed in the room. Keno looked at Stephanie’s face once more, she was covering her face with her hands. Her eyes closed yet her mouth slightly open. Seeing her reactions made him want to do more. He removed his lips on her breast.

 

“Ahhh.”

 

A sad sound which felt like she was lonely. Stephanie opened her eyes and looked at Keno. Her eyes were now wet and expectant. However, Keno did not rush to slide his dick into Stephanie. His head slowly went downwards. Stephanie’s legs were already wide open. He fixed her legs, which now looked like an M-shape. Her legs were open and her now juice-flooded pussy is wide open for him to see. Keno observed the other mouth of Stephanie. As it was morning the room was well lit. He could finally see what her pussy looked like. Her lips were slightly open as it continued to pour wet juices. Her clitoris was protruding. Everything looked so inviting in his eyes.

 

His head went closer to Stephanie’s private part. He blew hot air on her which made Stephanie moan in pleasure. She was anticipating something, but she did not expect for Keno’s warm breath. Keno licked the folds of her lips. He tasted her juices that was pouring out of her. He did not feel any revulsion from her taste. His member was now hitting the clothing of his shorts which made him very uncomfortable. He removed it and let it slip from his body. Now he was in commando as his member stood tall.

 

He continued licking, not invading the inside, just her folds outside. Stephanie’s body jolted from the pleasure. It did not take long before Keno stopped at her protruding clitoris and suddenly sucked on it.

 

“Ahhh.”

 

Ecstasy. Pure bliss which Stephanie was unable to describe. She felt her mind went blank and her body was jolted. This was the first time she experienced something like this.

26