ch. 2
1k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘just for today’ they said, they let 'mom' have a day off

Riding on a hover car with ‘mom’ riding this kinds of vehicles became normal years ago.

Back at the hospital I was asleep for 17 hours, causes? Dehydration. The body that I was in was a mechanic otaku according to ‘mom’.

Pretty ironic that my mom is a nurse yet the girl was sent, no, I was sent to the hospital.

Staring at the woman taking the wheel, back at the hospital both her eyes became wide after hearing the memory loss sentence.

“your studying went too much into your head” she explained, it was crazy how someone can become a mecha otaku, but hey at this point, some interesting stuff may have already appeared than back at the 21st century.

I didn’t even see a single dirt in the city, it was all concrete and the buildings were huge, they also had robots assisting inside the hospital like what?! This place is great!

“so this is the house, call me Jenn like you used to” opening the door to a plain boring home.

Staring weirdly at her, no honorifics whatsoever? My past mom wouldn’t even let me call her first name

Understanding the look on my face she replied “well you treated me like one of your friends so you’ll get the hang of it and oh! that’s your room upstairs, though you usually sleep at the garage ahahahaha” scratching her head she went and walked to the kitchen.

“you can roam around however you like, well it’s our home so feel free to do anything”

Still at the entrance, this carefree woman left her shoes messily at the door.

Sliding my hands to the tables, the house was dusty.

As a rarely seen guy who likes cleaning, this is uncomfortable.

Walking upstairs the room had many books, the messy bed also had papers and crumpled one’s. on the other side of the room was a computer and lots of cup noodles at the floor.

She lived a very hikikomori life, I usually saw them on manga’s but this is a whole lot to take in when all the trash is presented right in front of my eyes.

Opening one of the crumpled papers on the floor, her writing was unreadable unlike the elegant one’s I usually saw on highschool, you can’t even see a speck of girlishness in this room.

Picking another one, this one surprised me, her drawings….

Is very cool, she has written the parts of some kind of robot in the paper. How cool is that? Checking to see if I can see more interesting stuff in the house, I speed walked towards the garage, but right before I opened the door I was pinned to the ground by something big.

*hikikimori = neet

30