ch. 3
906 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Welcoming me was a big robot dog after barking a couple of times it came down from me and jumped up and down on the floor.

“it seems he really misses you, he must’ve been worried when you fainted”

Petting the dog “what is its name?”

“Traymond, your late father gave it to you as a gift, you wanted to have a dog but he was allergic to dog fur so he made you this”

Looking back at her, I smiled with closed eyes “don’t worry mom, I will remember soon, thanks for taking care of me”

“anyway dinner is ready, let’s eat”

After eating I went back to the garage, the robot dog wagged its tail, petting it for a while.

I then went to a reflective metal part that I saw earlier. Looking at the unfamiliar girl’s appearance I summed it all up, a character the same name as me, a big dog named Traymond. I started to remember something.

Though I’m not really a hundred percent sure, but parting my bangs and looking at this face, it was a harem member on a mecha anime I saw on tv.

I moved to the manga because they didn’t update fast on the adaption but I don’t remember much because of the many manga’s I’ve read.

This was the character who helped the main protagonist fix his gundam whenever it needed repair, at first the girl was not sure of her capabilities but the main protagonist believed in her and so wonderfully repaired the gundam and even made upgrades to it.

I know a thing or two about gundams but I’ll just have to study all about those, since I have nothing else to do and the books in her room are quite valuable.

Early in the morning and the sun didn’t even rose up, Jenn knocked on my door

“the letter came in, hurry up and open it because I’ll have to go to work soon”

Inside the letter was an acceptance note that said I was accepted to an academy on another planet.

Also reading its contents Jenn continued “you took a hard test on that distinguished academy, I said you could stay here and do anything you want but you insisted, you have the choice to go or not-“

“I’ll go Jenn, the academy sounds exciting, it says here in about three months I would go to the academy, so I’ll study hard” pushing her towards the door “don’t worry I remember basic formulas and other things so just worry about yourself and your work, I’m not a kid”

Being the carefree mother as she is, she listened to my words and left to the door.

Leaving me alone in the quiet house, she’s more like a roommate than a mom, so I kind of understand the Misamu here who only treated her like a friend.

Stretching my hands, okay!  I’ll try and start studying, there’s nothing wrong with gathering extra information.

Writing a bunch of formulas in the paper, though I already tied my hair some locks still kept on falling that it’s becoming annoying.

Going downstairs, I remembered Jenn leaving money for me to use.

Grabbing the money, I went outside and looked at the phone gps to look for a nearby barbershop.

I have learned the currency here so I won’t be cheated, giving the money needed for a haircut I asked for a short style hair.

Hearing the snipping sound, I was not guilty of cutting her long hair, it was not maintained well and there would be no problem cutting it, in the manga the appearance of Misamu was a girl who had long messy pigtails with bangs and wore glasses to cover most of her face.

She was the withdrawn type of harem member that would prefer to stay on the sidelines than be the center of attention and show off.

I enjoyed watching the series because unlike other harems that I mostly watched, the harem’s female members would help each other instead of competing and pulling each other down, they all benefitted with each other thus resulting to a peaceful life in the main protagonist’s part.

Finishing the cut, I stared at the clean and neat looking face on the mirror that I can finally stand seeing, much better, thanks barber.

27