ch. 4
858 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Studying day and night, I remembered doing this whenever exams are near, it’s very funny.

Inside the house, I got all I needed, so I had no problem surviving day to day in this new place, plus there was also a dog who always tries to get my attention so I never got bored.

Jenn would come back late at night and would only sleep and eat and go back to work again just like clockwork, she would talk to me from time to time though.

I bought new books with the money Jenn left me. There were new and easy formulas compared to the past and some books that were only available when you take a course can now be seen by anyone.

3 months arrived quickly and I was on my way to the interstellar passenger starship. Before going to work early in the morning Jenn explained to me how to board the ship and explained the directions to get there.

“you can comeback whenever you want have a safe trip!” Jenn, after giving me a wave, I left our house when the sun still hasn’t shown up, looking up at the still dark sky this planet had two moons. With the cold temperature, I rubbed my gloves together and pulled my luggage with me.

I arrived at the terminal at seven o’ clock in the morning, in the space station we went through inspections before we could board the starship. The size of the interstellar starship was of considerable size. Having 200 passenger compartments the whole ship can carry up to 800 people.  We would be entering cosmic wormholes and do space jumps to arrive at our destination. The academy is located 2,480,000 light-years away at the Andromeda Galaxy which would take a week to arrive if the travel goes well.

Misamu found her cabin with the help of her electronic ticket, though this was her first time boarding a starship, she already travelled with her family in the past life with airplanes and boats, so she might be able to handle the travel. Clearly seeing the manual under the leather chairs, the cabin had all what they needed. If they feel sick, there were commodities that would be added to your payment if used. The cabin can accommodate 4 people with beds to lie and rest, but for safety measures they would signal alerts and the beds would automatically become chairs during space jumps, wormhole ventures and for the take-off and landing.

Walking into the cabin, she was the only one inside, well it’s not surprising since the starship would be travelling in different galaxies, they can just pick up passengers along the way.

Well this also suits for me, travelling alone is better since it’s quiet.

Tidying all her luggage, Misamu finally relaxed and looked back again on the admission notice.

-Kliriams, Academy of the Evangelion admission notice

Welcome to Kliriams!

With great pleasure, we would like to congratulate you for passing the admission test. You should feel proud in this success because among millions of applicants, you are selected to be part of the Level IV accredited state academy in the planet.

As an incoming student in our institute, be ready to immerse yourself to the countless opportunities you will enjoy as we commit to provide the highest quality of instruction, training and development.

Please know that enrollment will still be needed for the final registration. For enrollment please report to the academy physically on XXXX. Important details for the enrollment process can be accessed in the Kliriams private message that was sent to you and will also be provided by the Admission and Scholarship Office.

The decision is up to you now.

We shall be seeing you soon! Welcome to Kliriams!

 

Being admitted to a top school like this, it was known that the examinations were strict and only a few amount of students were admitted each year. Passing by skill alone, the Misamu here that studied until she fainted must’ve really had a clear goal in mind.

The journey would take a week; I wonder what should I do on that remaining time? Study?

nah.

After a while, the starship announced the take-off, asked to put on our seatbelts, we felt shaking and after a while it finally stabilized and we were finally able to move freely.

Looking at the starship map, there was a mini mall inside. I can spend my time shopping there, isn’t that what girls like to do? And I checked all Misamu’s clothes she didn’t even have cute outdoor one’s, what I’m wearing right now is a weird sweatshirt and loose pants.

I didn’t know how unstylish she was because they all wore uniforms in the anime.

I did try digging in her closet but all she really had where shorts, pants, shirts and jackets.

I saved some of the pocket money Jenn gave me, since I can’t use everything she gave me.

Already in front of a women’s clothing store, this would be my first time entering the shop for buying my own clothes.  

I should base it on what’s pleasing to the eyes but still humble but on trend outfits.

Wearing a skirt for the first time is uhm…. It’s breezy down there, the air is going straight up and I feel naked, can’t girls just wear pants as well? This was a question that just came to me just now.

But no, Misamu should look good for once, staring at the mirror. I think this is good enough.

Finishing my shopping I went back at my cabin while carrying paper bags with clothing and snacks.

Placing myself on the bed, I started reading books with the snacks beside me while the trip continued.

29