ch. 5
672 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three days came by fast and I didn’t even notice it because all I see in the window is black and faraway stars. I remain alone in the cabin, walking outside, even the nearby rooms weren’t fully occupied. I guess because it’s not vacation or near school time.

Hearing the announcement again, was the next terminal to pick up passengers. Going back to the bed, I proceeded to read the book I bought at the store a few days ago and on time, as scheduled a cute robot came in. With a programmed smile on its face, most girls would say “kyaaa~ so cute” then hug them….

With a friendly voice the small robot asked “want refreshments? Cookies?”

“no, I’m good”

With a droopy face, the robot looked at me with puppy eyes “you haven’t bought from me, am I no good?”

Uwaa there it is the lines from a shoujo manga, covering my mouth, so even robots can make funny puns like this huh. Laughing out loud, the robot stared at me and looked troubled.

“Hhnggh, pfftt Ahahahaha, wai- it can even display human emotions? So awesome”

Finally calming down, the robot said goodbye and told me I can call it whenever I want and to just press the button. Just right after the robot left, a knock was heard on the door and I girl with fluffy hair suddenly came in.

“room 107?”

“yep, come in”

Confirming the room number, the girl dragged her luggage in, and jumped face flat on the bed, not minding her, I continued reading. Didn’t even take a while, the girl started snoring.

She must’ve been really exhausted, wonder why?

Getting bored of the book and looking at the time, I went to the comfort room. Looking at the mirrors, just for a few months, my hair started to grow longer.

“woman can be hard *sigh* the hell is this? Sadako’s hair?”

Getting the hair tie placed on my wrists, I styled it to look like a half-bun. This kind of make me think that I’m more feminine than the Misamu in the manga.

“I gotta take care of this hair in her place” staring hard at the girl in the mirror “I can start growing it again”

Finishing my time on the comfort room, I arrived at my cabin. The woman on the other bed, still had the same posture hours ago. People may wonder if she’s dead, but her snores can even wake up dead people. Deciding to help her, I went and fixed her posture. Lifting her with princess carry, I placed her nicely on her bed and was met with her huge boobs.

Startled, I fell butt first on the ground “uwaa, that startled me”

Looking at her from this angle she would’ve fit being one of the harem members.

Wait?.......oh…. maybe

Huge tits? Fluffy pink hair? Sparkling eyes?....... dumbass, isn’t this one of the protagonist’s clingy partners? Staring back at her figure, can’t Misamu have those goodies? She even has style. That cute sweater dress and knee high boots.

Misamu!! How can you lose to this woman?

19