ch. 6
561 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I drowned myself in books to distract myself from that bouncy woman. After a while, I noticed movement in my peripheral vision; it appears the pink fluff is awake; with a yawn, she stretched her hands up high—so big...no... nevermind.

"uwahhh sho hungry," she said, rubbing her eyes with her oversized sweater as she looked at me with sleepy eyes.

What, you want to fight? expecting something to happen, she just walked out of the cabin, possibly to get some necessities. Also feeling a little hungry, I went and followed shortly, making sure to lock the cabin.

Remembering the vending robot while walking along the starship's shops, it really didn't have much in it, the food was delicious, but it could only be considered snacks.

Wondering what food to buy, a pink hair caught my eye once more. Wha-is?Wtf   What are you, a monster? How many bowls are you planning on eating? You'll choke if you don't slow down. Everyone in the shop, including the owner, was staring at her. I had just left the cabin, but she had already devoured several bowls of steak and rice.

I'm about to puke just from seeing that amount of food.

With his mouth hanging open, the shop owner asked, "miss, can you finish all of those?"

Making a face full of bliss, maybe because the food was too good “aye- no problem, this is how much I usually eat”

No wonder she has such big stuff; all the nutrients pile up in her chest

With a burp, she looked satisfied and was about to leave the shop.

Stopping her, the shop owner called out “miss, you haven’t paid yet”

“eh? Mmh wait” checking her pockets, don’t tell me?

“uwahh, I’m sure it was here somewhere, sorry mister, don’t have any with me”

Seeing the shop owner about to blow up, my feet moved on its own and took me to the shop.

“I’ll pay, how much?”

“who- well okay, as long as you pay up little missy”

Paying up a huge some, how can she eat without caring about the cost.

After buying melon bread and a vanilla milkshake, I went back to the cabin. The fluffy pink hair was playing with her phone and looked at me. Suddenly standing up, she took a bow “you saved me, here I’ll pay you”

Receiving the money “thanks”

Going back to my bed, I munched up the food and an alarm suddenly sounded.

[ship is under attack, everyone please remain calm and stay inside your cabins]

Now? This is the worst; why did I get caught up in this situation? Staying calm and taking deep breaths. I stayed in the bed and waited for the next alert.

[everyone, this ship has been hijacked, to avoid getting hurt, listen to what my brothers say]

Busting the door open, a masked man was carrying a gun, and asked us to go outside……am I gonna die here?

Gathering us in one area, a masked man began speaking to everyone on our floor. "I think that's everyone in this floor," he said, pointing the gun at us. In fear, a child clung to her mother, saying, "mommy! "I'm terrified!"

The masked man, obviously irritated by her cries, pointed his gun at the mother and child, causing everyone to gasp in fear. "Quit talking! We won't hurt you, brat; we just need your money, and we'll leave quietly as if nothing happened."

Another man began yelling, "Now everyone, hand over your money, credit card w/ passwords, and anything valuable, and we promise you won't get hurt."

One by one the criminals gathered everyone’s valuables "Thanks for your cooperation, that's about it, glad that everyone understood"

About to turn back, two guys started whispering, while looking in our direction. Hey, hey, hey you still aren’t done? Wtf.

Approaching me, I readied myself if they were to do anything, but they surprisingly grabbed a person behind me “boss, can I have this as a souvenir?”

Staring at the person that was grabbed, as I thought those huge boobs really are a big problem.

26