ch. 7
817 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Struggling at the hands of the man, she cried “no! let me go”

The masked man sounded excited “I also like feisty ones” turning back to what seems to be the leader in his group “a little girl won’t be a problem right?”

Seemingly giving up, the leader sighed. “bring her fast, but you’ll be the one to take care of her if she ever does a ruckus”

“haha sweet, now come little kitty~”

…wtf…I don’t wanna die, but will this be a problem if they take one of the protagonist’s harem members? In situations like this, the hero would save the damsel in distress…but this is annoying. This is annoying but thinking about the bad things they’ll do to her is making me feel guilty, I didn’t even know that this part of the story happened.

Struggling, she cried again “let me go!!”

…heading to the exit, the group of robbers didn’t look back.

In the crowd, holding the ends of the jacket, Misamu shouted “U-uhm P-pelease let go off my boyfriend”

The robbers stopped and everyone looked at Misamu in astonishment.

Holyshitholyshitholyshit, what boyfriend? This is the worst cliche excuse that could ever be made, these “hero saves damsel” things really aren’t fitted for me, fuq.

The robber holding the pink fluff questioned “what? Boyfriend?”

Ayshh fuq continue with the goddamn excuse, being transgender in this era wouldn’t be that uncommon right?  looking straight at the robbers” y-yes, b-b-b-boyfriend, but he just lately got surgery and is getting used in his female body, knowing the fact that he was once a boy, I doubt you’d still want to play with him? I-Im not lying you can even check the scars underneath if you want to see the thing that has been cut”

Ah, god please just kill me… throwing the pink hair at the ground “what? So you were a fag? spitting in the ground “disgusting, no wonder your boobs are bigger than what’s natural, did you think you could trick someone to do you? who would want to play with a fag?”

Turning around “boss, never mind let’s just go”

Seeing as they have left out of this floor I came running towards the girl “are you okay-“

But like the soul left her body she whispered to herself “fag? What? Me?” staring at me with tears streaming down her face “These natural goodies that I’ve been proud off, are seen as fake silicone hanging off my chest? -wahhhhhhhh”

Oh my god, woman I just saved your life, patting her at the back “sorry, I couldn’t think of a better excuse, all is well since your safe”

Minutes didn’t even pass; a radio voice was transmitted to the ships speakers. “criminals stay were you are! This is the interstellar enforcement agency; you have been nicked for hijacking the ship. All escape will be futile as we have surrounded the ship”

Everyone at the back had relieved sighs and the situation was handled by the space cops. The criminals were successfully apprehended, the valuables were given back to us and we were escorted back to our cabins.

Landing on the bed, boy was that a tiring experience. Closing my eyes, a shadow was right in front of me, not a second later I was kicked in the foot.

“ow! Wtf! why would you do that for?”

The big figure in front of me was the one I just saved earlier.

With her cute watery eyes looking down at me “I will not thank you since your boobs are the same size as your brain”

Heading back to her bed, she closed her curtains with a ‘hmph’

Wha-? How dare this woman mock Misamu’s boobs? She is even clearly smarter than you, you cotton brain.

Well that situation was really scary, if I had more time to think, then I would’ve thought of a better plan. So ungrateful.

Just like that, the seven-day trip ended and we finally arrived at the empire’s terminal. Making sure that I didn’t forget anything, we left the starship and I was finally able to stand on steady ground.

Wow didn’t think I would not puke in the whole trip. Now I’ll just a message to Jenn that I have arrived.

Handling more stuff at the counter I finally left the port and what greeted me was an amazing view.

The port was surrounded by water, so vast like the ocean on earth. I couldn’t see any green though, only blue, so maybe it was deep.

After reading a small background of this place, which was near m32. The thing that caught my eye was another planet that was so near to this one, it looked like the polyphemus planet that had some little satellites. It would be great if I took a picture because it really is a sight to see.

Back to reality, a hover bus was waiting for us outside to take us straight to the empire. With everything clean, even the floor, I lightly stepped on the bus. Having a female body really is nice since it’s easier to move.

21