ch. 8
480 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After riding the comfy hover bus, everyone was dropped at the station. Getting out of the flying vehicle I made sure all my things were with me. After that I went looking for a shop to eat some snacks.

Handing the vanilla milkshake to me, I made a small bow to the waitress. Placing the phone beside my ear, I want to call her but, I know she’s busy, so I'll just send her a voicemail.

“Jenn, I finally arrived at Tastriea, and currently drinking a vanilla milkshake, want some? Haha. I plan on heading straight to the academy, wish me luck Jenn!”

Slurping all the contents in the cup, I threw it in the recycle bin, at first I mistook the trash bin as a robot because of the way it looked but it was just actually an advanced trash bin… well obviously, I guess the only thing that didn’t change was my taste on milkshakes.

Walking for a couple of minutes, Misamu sighed.

It would take forever to walk through the city, but I still enjoy it, there are many shops and new things that caught my eye, so if I have any free time, I might as well, visit these shops.

Looking at the digital map in my phone, I located the academy and made my way there. Upon standing at the front gate, an android guard asked me for my ID.

“don’t have one, but I have an admission letter right here, will this suffice?”

With an electronic voice it answered “sure, let me see if it is valid”

Showing the letter, it replied again “welcome to Kliriams! Academy of the Evangelion, all first years may head to the admissions counter inside” after saying the word admission, a map was sent to my device and the android continued “learn well!”

Even the robot has a nice personality uwaa “yes, Thank you!”

Pulling along my things I handed over the letter at the admission counter and again, the one who processed it was a female android. The android also scanned my face for some reason, after that she handed over a key and a card “here’s your room key Misamu, be careful not to lose it, room 1305 and here is your Identification Card, welcome to Kliriams!”

Thanking the robot I walked towards the dorms and thought, aren’t there any humans here? or maybe I'm just too early.

Looking at my Identification Card how the heck did they take a good shot like this, just by scanning my face, even Instagram celebrities at my time could never make their skin this healthy. It even attached a uniform to my body already. This is really convenient in many ways.

Using the key to unlock my single dorm room, I expected it to be small, but rather, isn’t this too much for a single person?

It’s all white, does this mean I can design this however I want?

It even has a digital windows?!! Woow, But I don’t know how to use it though, I usually saw this at malls and even on the starship, it took me by surprise the first time at the starship, because how could buildings be on the shops windows? But after observing, it was actually a digital window.

I should probably check the room first, then think of the best positions and start arranging my things.

Looking through the bathroom, the bathtub could fit 3 people, even the sink and toilet bowl are pretty nice, the problem is, why the hell is the shower cover a tempered glass? Been commonly seeing this on *cough* highly sexual animes, where the mc goes inside a harem member’s room and what happens next is-ugh, just thinking about it is making me shiver, uwaa better buy curtains later.

Further exploring the room, it also has a study room with all my schedules on it and which classrooms to go to, this world is starting to make me feel terrified, everything has tutorials or manuals, if you don’t know how to be independent, you might never survive in this world, at first I thought I’ll have to ask people for directions but with all this, it shows that we’ll need to take care and learn ourselves.

I’m just a little despondent, back at my place I used to be close with my family and friends, but with this, how do you expect communication to happen between everyone?

Now I’m starting to think this characters in the manga may have confused love for friendship, like just observe all of this, their social interactions must really be next to nothing.

15