ch. 9
479 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a few months, the first day of school has finally arrived. Every day, I'd run across a few new faces of students in the dorms or when I went out to eat. I also completed putting stuff away in my room. I purchased bath curtains as well as comfy yet modest clothing for sleepwear and for wandering around inside the dorms.

Speaking of clothes, I'm strangely becoming accustomed to this; in my previous life, it was somewhat difficult... Since the thing between would always get stuck, but now wearing female underwear’s in a female body has made things a lot easier.... except for their monthly periods. I'm not sure how women can endure such awful pain every month for their entire lives.

Arranging the ribbon in my collar and giving the skirt a twirl, damnnn, Misamu be looking like the “perfect girl I want to have as a girlfriend”. I wonder what hairstyle would suit her? Though the hair is starting to grow longer and healthier unlike before, should I tie it into a bun? No wait, a ponytail?

Placing her hands in her chin, Misamu started thinking, If I was still a guy, how would I prefer a girl to look like? Hmmmm.. I prefer long hair but short hair is good too, especially when they show their nape. Nonono it’d be like exposing Misamu’s cute features; we can’t have that. I should just put her hair down, right! Just put her hair down.

Returning my gaze to the mirror I'm relieved the uniforms weren't sailor uniforms. Though that kind of uniform was commonly worn in Japanese schools, it was considered cosplay in other countries...

The uniform consisted of a cream colored skirt with a white undershirt and a dark blue blazer. There were many sock options, but I chose black knee high socks because the temperature everywhere I go is lower than I can handle. The ribbons around our necks are also based on our years; Misamu's has green because she's still a first-year student.

I got up early to try on the uniform so I wouldn't be late for orientation. Unlike what I'm used to, I didn't even need a senior or a person to guide me to the hall on the map. I can see exactly where I am inside the academy by looking at the point on my device.

Finding a seat, a good amount of people has already actually arrived, using my phone to kill time, the hall started getting packed, until it was now full of students.

After waiting for more a couple of minutes a hologram of an adult came onto the stage.

Making a small cough to attract everyone’s attention, though the hall was already fairly quiet, now it was so quiet that you can even hear a pin falling down.

The adult then started speaking in a lively manner “Welcome to Kliriams!-“

Following the long motivational speech, the first half of the day was ours to do as we please, roam around the academy, or meet acquaintances, with classes beginning immediately in the second half of the day.

As what you'd expect from a renowned school. What should I do to kill time..

Because I was too focused on my own thoughts, I bumped into something.

What the hell-did they not notice me? I guess it's partly my fault; when I looked around, all I saw were nearby students walking down the halls or talking with people they know (possibly); I was about to dismiss it, but then I felt another movement near my chest and so looked down.

“aren’t you gonna apologize? What are you, blind, stupid? Should I pick one for you?”

My eyes went wide in an instant. Helping me process the right words to come out of my mouth. My mind started pouring a barrage of thoughts that even I can’t comprehend.

I-isn’t this the tsundere harem member!? I knew right away, because how can anyone forget this adorable appearance? And with those twintailss so cuteee, I’ve always preferred tsundere’s over yandere’s, especially with twintails.

Due to my excitement, my knees gave way and I immediately fell down, "kyaaa!" knocking the loli down to the ground and barely reacting with a surprised face, my hands on reflex protected her head.

I can't believe I made such a high-pitched noise, "oh my, I'm sorry, are you okay?" "Are you hurt anywhere?"

Helping her up, she dusted her uniform off and with the height difference she was looking up at me with an annoyed face.

I’m expecting a slap but there’s no way she’d hit another girl right? With an arrogant face she pointed her small fingers at me

“you!”

“yes?-“

“bow down commoner, don’t look down at me”

“(─.─||)”

“what would’ve happened if you dirtied- no ruined my clothes? what’s your name?”

“M-misamu”

“I’ll remember that, and by the next time I see your blunders” raising her hands and making a crushing motion with her fingers she continued “I’ll crush you” turning around “be careful or there won’t be a next time” while, leaving behind the silent Misamu.

Most of the students around became pale and started whispering and went on like

“s-so scary, better avoid her” “isn’t crushing someone because of a small incident too much?” “she must’ve been so scared to go that quiet” “poor her”

But all of those whispers ran past Misamu’s ears because the only thoughts on her head was t-there it isss!! The famous “giving you advice indirectly, but hiding it with intimidating(not) actions” tsundere’s are the best.

They are always at the top of my list of “your type of little sisters”. The way they take care of you and to hide their embarrassment so they do harsh stuff they don’t even mean aghhhh. too cuttee. Anyways I may have been too caught up in the moment, when it comes to tsundere- I mean cute things I get out of control. Ehem back to where I was oh..I have an idea just what to spend my morning time with, I should visit the library and check the categorized information section if I can see anything interesting. Nothing works better than free information.

This is the only thing the Misamu here and I could get along with, books!

17