ch. 10
467 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

People (especially the girls) may have started noticing him at orientation, of course they wouldn’t do a lot of ruckus at the first day of school but now his popularity has spread so fast that it didn’t even take a week, no, not even a day?!

Yes, Misamu, was currently hiding down the parapets and is currently witnessing something unexpected, well, something Misamu did not expect to happen in a span of not even a week.

After roaming around the campus, I remembered that this world was from a manga, so with curiosity I started looking for the manga’s main protagonist. I could’ve sworn that in the manga he had great looks but, they could’ve just exaggerated it?

Old imperial harems used to have bearded grandpas as the center of harems so I shouldn’t expect much from this protagonist.

For the first half of the day after visiting the library I looked around the campus for anyone who can match the “protagonist” but I just can’t find him. Well, I’ll sooner or later meet him anyway, better do other stuff.

Pounding her fist at her other hand Misamu exclaimed. “that’s right! Didn’t they have a something like a famous dating spot for couples here?”

"If my memory serves me correctly, it was a long way away from classrooms and other facilities," I said while turning corner after corner until I finally found the said place.

With stars decorating the sky and also the nearby blue planet, it was currently dark or what I usually call nighttime. It's no surprise that this area of the school is a good place to enjoy this view. Even though it's night, the place has a completely different vibe; everything is so bright thanks to the lamps, the only thing that ruins it is I'm still not used to the cold temperature.

Hearing voices below drew my attention, and I made my way to the parapets. I was about to get excited thinking that some people were also enjoying the view, but this atmosphere, isn't this a confession? Not even a week, no, not even a day??!!

Boy, you kids are moving too fast.

With lamps illuminating the area and the sound of fountain water, I can agree that this is the best spot for a confession. Go children!

Sneakily peeking at them down below, the girl was beet red and was looking straight up the guy’s face.

Argh, that's too bad. I can't see his face since his back is faced towards me, but his shoulders are really nice to look at, so I'm wondering if I can ask for any advice- oh, that's right, I'm a girl now, so I shouldn't have such broad shoulders, I wonder- interrupting my thoughts, the girl confessing finally expressed her feelings, while being accompanied by the ambient sounds of the surroundings.

Yoyoyo this is really moving too fast, after successfully processing the girl’s words, wait Cullen? The Cullen?

Stopping a gasp from escaping my mouth, I quickly covered my mouth with my hands.

A day….it’s hasn’t even been a day though? This is impossible! What the hell is the protagonist made off? You, chick magnet. As if though my thoughts were spoken out loud the main protagonist turned around and looked up, and at my direction at that.

Aghhhh hide.. if I try to sneak a peek I’ll definitely be caught, I’ll quietly go back to my class. Back in my last life, I couldn’t even have a single girl confessing to me, tears streaming down Misamu’s face, she could only think, why is the world so unfair.

Still at the range of hearing the confession, you would expect a sweet response but the guy just flat out made a cold rejection” I don’t date girls I’m not interested in “

After escaping the place, feeling safe inside the classroom, I heaved a huge sigh, but not for long, of course the members of the harem would stay in one room, should I just cry?

Looking for a comfortable position, I stared at the people around, choosing their seats.

I expected a hologram or a robot for a teacher but surprisingly a real one that is flesh and blood arrived.

With a lively tone she greeted us “Good day everyone! You may have gotten sick of hearing this but ahaha you’ll be hearing this most of your stay in the academy and so again, Welcome to Kliriams! You students are many of the chosen few, you should be proud of yourselves for entering the academy-” finishing her welcome speech we were finally at the part were we introduce ourselves “-with all that, the next step would be to introduce yourselves, as you would be spending the next 3 years in the academy, I hope you get acquainted with everyone, you don’t know *chuckle* some might give you great connections after leaving the academy”

I did want to focus and listen to our homeroom teacher but I got distracted of the group of girls in the side, chuckling while staring at the manga’s protagonist, God damn women, stop.

“who would like to go first?”

Not even letting the teacher finish, a voice was heard across the whole room “stop wasting time, I’ll start *ehem* You can call my Lyneth, I really hate people who don’t do their jobs right and especially people who are clumsy, please take care of me in the next 3 years” giving a curt bow, the loli was the first one to go.

“all right, Lyneth! Thank you, who wants to go next?”

The next one to stand up from their sit is the protagonist, Cullen.

With a cold air surrounding him, even his demeanor is firm “My name is Cullen, I’ll be in your care” also making a small bow the protagonist sat down.

A girl was already overheating beside me; I think she was about to faint. I was pretty surprised myself, on how information travels much faster than in the past. They already knew him, just hours after the orientation.

After a couple of students had their turn, I was second to the last.

“hello everyone, the name’s Misamu, I like nature…. and I’ll be in your care” taking my seat, the last one to introduce themselves is the pink fluff.

Flipping her pink hair to the side, all the guys were staring right were you know they should be staring.

While curling her hair she started introducing herself “I enjoy styling my outfits, and -uhm, I also like eating.” Touching her breast- I mean chest she continued “The name’s Adameina, you can just call me Mei” as if proud of herself, she sat down with a satisfied hum.

In contrast with the main protagonist, the guys were all drooling at pink fluff’s way, well of course exept for the main protagonist who had his eyes closed and as if didn’t care about the beautiful girl being his classmate.

“that’s everyone! now we should start the class- “

Ending our first class, I was satisfied as our homeroom teacher was a friendly one.

I was finally able to meet my beloved soft beddd.

 

I wanted the chapter to be more short but

19