ch. 11
390 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Every day was just like any other day at school, except it was a lot easier because most of the tools we used were advanced. We'd go to class every day and listen to different professors, and at the end of the day, we'd be given assignments to complete; if we had free time, we'd use it to study because they frequently gave surprise quizzes. Of course, the only time I'd be able to loosen up would be on weekends, so kudos to whoever came up with the concept of weekends.

Mann, it's difficult for a normal guy like me to keep up. Of course, some days would be noisier than others because the girls would flock to the protagonist and the boys would whisper (loudly enough for me to hear) that Adameina is the full package.

There was also a time when the girls were bold enough to make old puns.

Approaching the protagonist and saying, "Cullen, I'm having trouble understanding this part; would you mind teaching me?"

And another girl would come over and say, "no, Cullen, she already knows it, I'm the one who's really struggling with this."

Aiyo, Isn't that an old-fashioned way of picking someone up? Simply search for tutorials on how to do it in your device. You were able to attend this school, so how did you pass the test if you couldn't even solve this formula?

The girls would frequently do this, but the protagonist would not even lift his face, I would always think 'Bro are you so strong that you're okay with being hated? But that isn't the case, because no matter how cold his demeanor is, the girls will always approach him and have the courage to say these embarrassing things.

And now, after a few weeks, the teacher has finally started teaching us something new that I've never tried before. To be honest, I'm a little excited as well.

This teacher was the athletic and strict type you'd usually see on coaches and health teachers back in my previous life, her presence is very fit for a teacher as I would always listen and doesn't fail to catch my attention at all.

"All of you know that wars are constant happenings in every galaxy, as Kliriams students, you are expected to be able to ride different vehicles, vehicles fit for space, machine's for battles, and even just for simple traveling," she said loudly. This machines makes traveling much easier, especially since we live in an era where we can travel light years away, unlike to our ancestors, who only stayed on their planets-" After about a half-hour of finishing everything, the teacher continued, "you can now find a partner for our first exercises, meet me at the center."

Jumping up, everyone was getting pumped up, and a guy punching in the air and chatted with his seatmate, "this is specifically why I attended this academy for, not just because they're one of the top schools, but the facilities here are free and advanced, I'm so glad I went to this school" "me too-" conversation would go on like this and they would start pairing with each other.

The pink fluff is surrounded by men, but she obviously chose a female classmate, and the protagonist also chose a male classmate. So, I guess it's as simple as that.... Of course it isn't; some people wouldn't be as popular to pair off as others like those two, especially if the other person was a jerk.

Staring at her, nobody wants to be her partner since that show from the first day of school must’ve been scary. Coming up to her I asked “Lyneth-chan, do you have a partner?”

“-chan? What the hell is that?”

“oh, It’s just an extension” fuqq I forgot their no such thing as addressing people like that here “would you like to pair up with me?”

Staring at me she was still crossing her arms and gave an arrogant look “don’t bring me down”

Smiling at her, we walked into the changing room. As we didn't have anything to talk about, I grabbed an e-book and flipped through its pages as we walked towards the changing room. The one I chose had the texture of paper, and even though it's only digital and lacks the calming scent of books, I enjoyed flipping through the pages.

Reading the history of Earth, it has now become an abandoned planet, but some of its history had many things I wasn't aware of, I didn't know many different types of creatures inhabited the planet that was yet to be revealed in the twenty-first century, unlike before, they didn't prioritize traveling planets around the sun or exploring Mars, but instead focused on earth. They discovered many valuable materials that helped society grow and made many things possible, including space travel, until it gradually grew to the point where everyone left the planet to explore different galaxies. I didn't realize that only 5% of our oceans had been discovered before at my time. Which led to many element and material discoveries.

Arriving at the changing room, everyone was looking for their locker including me, they had sizes ready made for everyone, as I thought, it really is convenient.

I started undressing but felt stares around me, turning around it was my female classmates.

The heck u looking at bitches? Of course I didn’t say that, closing my eyes and forcefully smiling, “whats wrong?”

“Misamu’s body is so perfect! I’m so jealous~”

“right! right! Are you perhaps a model Misamu?”

The fuck would misamu model for? “ahh, no haha I just stay at home”

“what a waste”

If were talking about bodies, it would be that pink fluff over there, unbuttoning her shirt, the thing was jiggling up and down.

Hearing a girl squeal “wooow, even Mei’s body is nice, our classmates really are high class goods!”

Satisfied with everyone’s praises Ademina, looked rather smug for her character design.

Looking at my side the loli was having a dark aura around her, s-so flat- I mean sad.

Leaving the changing room, again, our bodysuits were too tight for comfort. This is soo uncomfortable, it fits perfectly, but it’s so embarrassing that our body lines and shape shows too much, I know it’s for flexibility but I would’ve preferred if it were tracksuits.

Assembling at the center, the teacher carrying what seems like a megaphone, shouted “we’ll start with warm-ups, make sure to switch with your partners”

 

14