ch. 12
443 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I really thought she had a small stamina but it’s actually quite the opposite, she’s also really flexible. She must’ve never been lazy about training and exercising.

Though she orders me around, she’s really quite good at handling this, she’s a good leader but her personality might be the reason why she gets hated.

“owowow, that hurts” laying on her back she stretched me up high like I was some kind of mochi.

“this level of flexibility is common, how could you not be able to handle something like this? This is why I hate lazy people”

With a loud voice being broadcasted, our teacher called us “alright! That’s enough, gather up everyone. You know why I let you do all those warm ups, since the next activity will give you sore muscles. We’ll be sparring with each pairs using trainer mecha’s. It will be easier to handle as you will be divided into two, the other will serve as the brain which will be responsible for the moves and keeping eye on the enemy and the other as the body to move the mecha. I’ve made a black box to be fair. So line up!”

After picking each of our numbers, a digital screen was presented to us by the teacher “this will be the numbers fighting each other. The rules are simple, knock down the enemy two times or make them admit defeat, foul play will be a subject of punishment, so if I see anything like this, expect that I won’t give you a light punishment.-” finishing saying all the things we’ll need to remember, Lyneth and I were getting ready.

I’m not really good at strategies and just like she read my thoughts, Lyneth proclaimed “I’ll be the brain, you move the robot. Follow everything I say”

“okay”

Well I don’t have any problem with that at all. The first match started with two robots who didn’t move for a while but after a few seconds the other pair started moving. The moves were simple and predictable but the other pair clearly had the upper hand since they knew more martial art like moves. After two knock downs the other team was defeated.

Well, we can’t expect anything spicy from normal people, looking towards the protagonist, the real show would happen if he finally went to the pit.

Following them were a handful of other students who moved at a similar pace. Some didn't have complete control at first, but after being in the forefront of the fight, they figured it out along the way.

Before us, Adameina had her turn with her pair. The fight went well, and her moves were far superior to those of ordinary people; if she keeps up this pace, she will become even stronger. As you'd expect from a member of the harem. She flicked her hair as she exited the robot, and her figure drew a lot of attention.

Giving her a bottle of water, the boys flocked around her.

“you did great Mei!”

“your moves were really nice to watch”

“want to spar together next time?”

But she just laughed it off and said “You’re fluttering me too much, I still have a long way to go~”

It was eventually our turn after a few pupils had completed their play. We were given a ready time while the other pair entered inside their mecha. Our stern teacher fitted us with protective gears, including headgears, in case of an impact.

Lyneth took a higher seat, while I sat near the bottom, near the controls inside the cockpit. I looked at the controls, I studied the books at Misamu’s home and we were also thought about this topic for the past few weeks, so I should have the hang of this since I’ll also be guided by the loli.

Nearing the countdown, Lyneth warned me “you better do your job, or I’ll kill you if we fail”

Uwaa I’m getting pressured here, better do this right then. Turning on the buttons necessary for the robot’s movement I was locked in place with a seat belt.

When the fight began, I had placed my hands in an area where I could easily reach the controls, while Lyneth made commands and dictated moves to be performed in the back. “aim for the leg and make a swift sweep-”

Knocking the enemy down, they weren’t even able to make a comeback. Things went easily and smoothly while I was listening to her and concentrating on the moves. As if she had calculated it from the start and predicted the enemy's moves. That was the end of our match.

The next match started and I was still in my own thoughts. The manga didn’t really show her skills, might be because the partners she was paired with never listen and got tired of her attitude.

But my respect for you Lyneth-chama is still stronger than ever, no, my respect for her went up in several more levels, butttt her cuteness still prevails. Can’t I have a huggg? Didn’t I do a good job? Praise me! praise me!..... Nott, of course I can’t say that. Feeling down, I wanted to hear a praise coming out from Lyneth's mouth, like a homeless puppy in the rain waiting for its master-

A loud impact interrupted my thoughts, and everyone's attention was drawn to the battleground, pinning the other robot to the ground, everyone was amazed, and all the girls cheered. The fight had only just begun but the opponent already conceded defeat. W-way out of our league. He wasn’t the protagonist for nothing.

Leaving their cockpit, the protagonist’s pair even looked dumbfounded, probably because things went too fast. Cullen must’ve done the work himself.

Finishing the exercise our teacher announced “The best pairs which shows a good demonstration of flexibilty are Lyneth’s and Cullen’s pair, congrats everyone and do your best next time, dismissed!”

Scattering around, everyone made plans on what they would do for lunch. Following behind my classmates, the teacher called my name “Misamu, your homeroom teacher has some exciting stuff to discuss with you at the faculty, and oh! Good job earlier, I’m so proud of my students” with a grin, the teacher wrapped her hand around my neck like how friends usally do, really, what an easygoing teacher.

While walking towards the faculty her hands were still wrapped around me and she continued “well, it’s not like another shitty boring stuff but you’ll be doing another school activity but it’s a surprise so I won’t tell ya, hehe”

Entering the faculty, “yo, I brought your student with me”

And in that short moment I saw a trace of jealousy in my homeroom teacher’s eyes that also left quickly “all right let go of my student, your boobs are touching her”

“yepp, oh and after talking let’s go shopping later~”

“ugh, all right, I’ll finish this first”

Waitwaitwait whaa-? Wait, is this what I think it is?????!! Holy molyy, Don’t tell me they’re in a same sex relationship??? My imaginations went wild in that second. I used to read this in my past lifeee, yuri stuff like yankee x two-faced teacher kyaaaaa, my man heart. Then the lines would go ‘I don’t like you hanging out with other girls’ or they’d be really friendly with their students and become sadistic with their lover afterwards at home. Aghhhh

Hearing a cough, I went back to my senses “Misamu, so this is a school activity every year and I would like you to be a representative and act as a leader for our class, the other classes are also starting to pick their own representatives, you’ll make sure all foods and important things are available for the trip, since it would be like a survival vacation just like our ancestor’s time. The class will be going to another planet for vacation while learning at the same time, doesn’t this sound fun, what do you think?”

Of course I know what survival stuff to be done, you’re actually talking to ‘that’ ancestor and how could I say no? your speech had no room for refusal “sure maam”

Clapping “great! Then I’ll be counting on you, I’ll be supervising everyone in the trip, look forward to it!”

“goodluck to with your date maam! Make sure to be light with the punishments, haha”

Blushing hard “w-what? D-date?? P-p-punishments?, how improper!”

Ahh, that reaction, I thought she’s the top but she’s actually a bottom, and also maybe not a sadist? But the masochist? Ah the other teacher also said something about punishments before the exercise, uwaa.

In the anime Misamu was also picked to be the leader because she was withdrawn and the teacher thought this could boost her confidence and make her talk and open to others, she did do her job right, preparing and managing the stuff and all. But, there was a time in the activity that her voice was too small, that she couldn’t stop a fight from breaking out between 2 girls, I didn’t think, I was actually going to be picked this time, I thought she chose Misamu because she looked like a pushover in the anime, ugh well nothing I can do.

Speaking of fights, I thought that this would happen to her sooner or later because her attitude wasn’t that nice and many misunderstood her but they really took it too far this time. Nearing towards the changing room a shout was heard “people who say bad things are bad people-“upon  standing at the front door of the changing room the pink fluff continued

“She actually hates you, you have a bad personality, she just volunteered to be your partner because she felt sorry for someone like you” dashing out of the room the loli was looking down and mumbled under her breath “I-I already know that myself” while biting her lower lip.

Seeing the scene right in front of her Misamu followed the fluff. Grabbing her by the shoulder “why the hell would you do that?!”

“I just told her that you’re two-faced and don’t really like her at all, don’t you? You just want to be the ‘savior’ and the attention like that time”

“that time? I already told you I’m sorry didn’t I? I did that so you won’t get taken by those criminals. This isn’t just about that isn’t it? Are you jealous because she became the center of attention during the exercise? Just admit that you’re just a begrudging person!”

Taken aback by Misamu’s loud voice, fluffy hair’s eyes grew wide, until tears started to form at the ends of her eyes.

“you didn’t even know what happened, yet you accuse me that is was all my fault?! I hate you!”

About to run away from Misamu, she caught her by the arm “wait-“

Pulling her into a hug, Misamu began patting her head “I’m sorry..”

Adameina crying at Misamu’s chest sniffled “annoying flat chest”

After explaining everything that happened, it was only because fluffy hair got annoyed by loli’s personality and so the rude words came out of her mouth. Lyneth told another girl how to become better at handling the gears, but it must’ve came out harsh and bossy, which made Adameina misunderstand her intentions. She really can’t stand harsh words well huh? That must’ve been the first time Mei heard Lyneth saying harsh things to another person. She also reacted the same back at the starship because of a white lie. With all that explained, Misamu still asked her to apologize and pulled her back to the  chainging room.

Expecting another outburst, the loli only accepted the apology and gave a flat “it’s okay, I’ll accept your apology” and left the room.

Realizing that everything was solved everyone in the changing room went back to what they were doing and some went back to the classroom.

Following behind the loli, before Misamu could talk she started “what? you don’t need to comfort me; I know I was wrong for acting like I was much more superior than them”

Agreeing to what she said, Misamu gave a slight nod and commented.

“about what she said- I really don’t hate you… I partnered with you because I wanted to get to know you, not because of what others might think higher than me”

Looking back, Lyneth answered “you’re a liar”

“well I didn’t really say the truth” looking towards her while scratching my head.

“I knew it-“overlapping her words Misamu continued “to be honest… I wanted to get close to you because you were c-cute”

Hearing no response Misamu went and looked up from the ground and gazed at the other. With a face as red as a tomato, Lyneth became  flustered “h-hmph, i-diot…….Also change you're clothes already, you’re outfit is distracting”

Leaving the scene, the tsundere had her back towards me. Did I do that right? I remembered that a dispute between them made them fight each other really hard in the manga, causing both sides to get injured. The misunderstanding started from a small argument and that little argument escalated into full on battles, coupled with both of them liking the protagonist, the harem sometimes became messy because of their disputes. This time, it arrived so suddenly that I panicked, they should stop fighting for now.

Thinking about it, their fights were really big hindrance in the protagonist’s harem.

I guess I solved a problem for the protagonist, its’ okay I got you bro, your harem will be tranquil and your life will be so smooth sailing that you’ll be able to call everyday a vacation.

 

 

 

Sorry if this was kind of long, I know you like short reads but yeah~ I like long, big, thick----- mochi’s (especially extra sticky) :>

19