ch. 15
1.3k 7 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First day, immediate training? Of course they would do this immediately, we don’t even have sore muscles or did they literally believe that this was a ‘vacation’. Everyone is whining about how much they wanted to enjoy the vacation, but the teachers assured them that would happen for later.

Seeing a person come up on the wooden stage, Our instructor started introducing himself. He was a former empire soldier who had to resign due to his old age. I'm not sure why he'd want to retire, but if he's that old, his motions are pretty agile for an old guy.

After saying a short introduction of himself, he said loudly from the wooden stage, "Listen up Embryos!  Because you are the future warriors who will defend people and civilians, this training should be done on a regular basis. Keep yapping like that and you can just leave the academy. This is a really respectable job that brings dignity to your family. UNDERSTOOD?!”

“YES SIR!”

We were asked to do squats, deadlifts, and bench presses have always been and will continue to be go-to exercises for a combination of functionality, strength training, and cardio. Which are needed for flexibility, agility, and strength which would all be addressed in our gundam pilot fitness program.

We were urged to perform more after a short break after completing a handful of training exercises. After two days of this, we were finally asked to pilot our gundams. It took a couple of days to improve our piloting skills, and along with our rigorous training schedule.

I've never felt so tired in my life. I believe I passed out while taking a nap under the vaseiles tree, as it was early morning when I awoke.

Continuing the training the teachers modified the program again since several pupils starting throwing their guts out, so we went back to just practicing exercises, and on the next day, they would put back the gundam piloting exercises again. Until, finally our bodies could finally keep up with this shitty routine.

Dripping with sweat, I drank some of the water from the movable tanks that our teacher’s transported here. Actually I could see changes in my body, it became more fit, and you could actually feel the muscles now unlike before. But if I cover it with clothes, Misamu’s body looks just as good as before. Resting on a nearby tree. I calmed my nerves and closed my eyes, with no one around…

Is what I thought, but with the ambient rustling of the leaves caused by the winds, if you listen closely you would hear mumbling noises from afar.

Out of curiosity I followed the voices with the thoughts in mind ‘there’s no way, they’d be making out in the middle of the forest right? And how could they do another activity after that hellish training? They must be some kind of elite soldiers’

Seeing silhouettes, it was a boy and a girl…. And as expected, it was the protagonist getting another heartfelt confession.

Seeing a girl, which I think was from another class like a ripe tomato, she was practically trembling, but with that deceitful shy appearance she hugged the protagonist out of nowhere, but ended up getting shoving the other to the ground. The protagonist shouted “don’t touch me!” and walked away. Thinking this would stop her, she followed the protagonist and kept on pleading while holding his clothes “I really like you!” looking like a sloth not wanting to let go from its mother. Her beauty couldn’t even catch up with any of the harem member’s at all, so were could that boldness come from?

Hiding in the bushes, far enough that they can’t see me, I continued to spectate the show. And just in time a knight in shining(not) armor came in and shoved the girl to the ground again. Heyheyhey, don’t you feel sorry for the girl’s butt?

The person that came suddenly, told the other girl off “if you keep on forcing him, you’ll only end up getting hated”

Wait!! Isn’t that Mika-senpai? Wow, it’s like something that came out of a soap opera, but the protagonist is being treated like a girl…. The future has practically switched the roles of both genders huh? It’s not that I’m sexist, but this scene is much more uncommon than what you see in the television.

About to turn around, the show wasn’t over. ('goddamn I should’ve brought a popcorn.')

The girl who just confessed pulled a knife out of nowhere.

('Woah, a yandere development? Should’ve also brought drinks with me.')

Seeing the knife going towards Mika, Cullen blocked the weapon with his hand.

('Well, unlike in movies where the actor, shields with their body, which is pretty dumb. Cullen actually did a good move.')

Shouting hysterically the girl asked Cullen with a hurtful expression “why would you protect her? You like her?”

('Damn woman, you think the protagonist would let a murder happen in front of his eyes?')

Continuing with the scene the protagonist looked at the other with a cold expression and blurted out “disperse, you rat” and hand chopped the girl’s neck which made her faint.

…….holding back my laugh, the protagonist and the senpai left without even looking back at the girl who fainted at the ground.

Seeing the show finish, I went and picked up the fainted girl to my homeroom teacher and told her about the student carrying a dangerous weapon around. Asking me why there’s blood around the knife. I only told her that “I don’t know” and only saw her passed out in the forest. It’d be better if you let her explain or lie to you on what happened. Well not that it's my problem, and so I left the cabin.

In the middle of the night, inside the tent, Misamu was shook slowly awake at first but seeing as she only moved to another side, the other shook her harder. Whilst being having her eyes closed Misamu punched the other on reflex, the person cried quietly while holding their nose and whispered “the hell Misamu?”

After a few blinks Misamu finally processed what she did and cooed the other quietly “sorry, sorry. Anyway, why’d you wake me in the middle of the night?”

Her classmate rubbed her aching nose while saying in a quiet voice “Everyone’s gathering on the bonfire, you better come, it sounds fun”

“wait, let me put on my underwear”

“sure, but make it fast”

Looking around while wearing her undies, Misamu noticed that there was another sleeping silhouette in the dark tent. And seeing the other’s face, It’s actually the loli.

Grabbing her classmate, Misamu asked in a small voice “why don’t we wake her up?”

Clearly uncomfortable about the idea, the girl continued “It’s better if we don’t, she may end up getting angry anyways”

Oh good point.

Going outside, there were many people awake, including some of our 2nd years.

Laughing loudly around the fire, they must feel at ease as it was far from the tents and teachers cabins.

Some, where grilling to the side while the others were talking with the person they’re beside with in the logs.

Bringing out the specialty from a cold box, a second year asked loudly.

“Who the hell brought the fucking booze? “

And a random person answered “you, did”

The guy who stood up replied “oh, AHAHAHA”

And first year asked worriedly, “won’t we get caught?”

The senior only answered her smugly “we did this last year and mixed some pills on the pot for the teachers, they’d be sleeping like dead logs tonight and they won’t know unless you tell them. Are you gonna spoil the fun and tell them junior?”

Panicked, the other answered “nonono, of course not”

The senpai wrapping her arms around the other joyfully said ”then have a drink!”

And the girl only took it “y-yes!” in one gulp.

Seeing the scene, made me ask myself……..Is Misamu’s body tolerant to drinks? gulping down, I hope it is. Agh, I should’ve stayed in the tent.

 

 

I just got vaccinated for my 1st dose and my left arm is numb, writing with one arm is pretty hard :>

11