CHAPTER 2: About New World
305 7 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" I see " I muttered as I flipped the page and I sat on the floor. This place was totally in chaos and screams after screams filled this place. Some people trying to pick fights with other people and I neglected them. I read my book continuously without caring about any of those. I could control my feelings very well because I was born like that and I started to learn to control my feelings besides I was scum when I had a girlfriend but I cheated on her with a married woman. That happened when I was in high school and she found out and broke up with me immediately. Well, I did care about her a lot. At that time, I was young and mistakes were bounded to make even if they were hurt me from time to time. 

This world ' ThataGabar' World had Four Continents. They were the South Continent, North Continent, East Continent, and West Continent. Those Four Continents surrounded the Unkown Continent from each side and no one knew about that Continent. Each Continent had over 4 to 5 Empires. This world was fucking so big and Each Continent was as large as the whole world where the world I previously lived.

' I don't know where am I ' I thought and I looked at other people. Some sat down and started to read books like me. There were around ten thousand people here and I believed there would be more than this. 

There were a lot of names of remarkable Cities and Empires. I remembered some of them because they were very easy to remember. 

There were a total of 18 Empires and over ten thousand cities. Six Human Empires and Three Elf Empires, Five Beasts Empires, One Dwarf Empire, One Sea Empire, One Gaint Empire, and One Demon Empire. There would be a lot of ongoing wars between the Human Empire and the Human Empire, the Human Empire and the Beast Empire, or the Human Empire and the Demon Empire. 

This world was really messed up compared to my previous World and Hybrid-Race didn't exist in this world or they would be extremely rare. 

I looked around and I saw a lot of people which were hybrid-race like me. Some had Cat ears and Horns at the same time. The others were checking their appearances with the water reflection from Fountain. I needed to pass a lot of people if I wanted to check my appearance besides there were a lot of people around there so I would go there when the situation calmed down. 

So I focused on the book again. I needed information because I was going to live in this world from now on, and this book was going to help me a lot.  I read about the Empires and cities again to note some remarkable things. It took me around 30 minutes to read all of it again.

After that, I read about the races of this world. There was the total of the main Four Races in this world. They were Elf, Beasts-Men, Human, and the Demon . Of course, there were a lot of Races but these were the most populated races in this world.

I quickly searched about the Nouma and I found it quickly. 

[ Nouma- They were already extinct from this world. Some History said they were as big as Gaint and some History as they were as small as adult Dwarf. Some History said they were exactly looked like humans. Every Nouma had a very large tattoo on their backs because that was a trademark of their races and their identity. ] 

I read the paragraph carefully. I only got a lot of questions.

 ' There might be a lot of people who got the same race as me ' I thought. I looked like a Human. I already checked my whole body with my hands except my ears that went a little bit to Elf's ears, only a little bit pointy ears. It gave the vibe of Half-Elf. 

I didn't have any tails or Animals-ears or Horns or my Height was around 180 centimeters so I was normal except for my ears. I checked with my hands so I needed to check with the mirror after this. There were very few that had Human traits. Most of them got Beasts-Man race and Devil.

There were over thousands of races so I didn't bother to read any of them. So I skipped to High-Elf to check the information that I had from my previous world. 

[ High Elf - They Exactly looked like Elf and Every High Elf has beautiful Green Hair and Green Eyes that resembled the Forest. They possessed very strong Mana and Powerful Magics than Normal Elf. They are the top three strongest Race of this world and they are worshipped by Elf as their protectors ] 

' So I am Half-High Elf but my Magic Power is only 50. Damm, Being Hybrid is not a good thing. I need to check my eyes and hair color ' I thought. My powerful Racial Traits were removed by my weak Racial traits. 

' Sigh! Let's read about natives of this world ' I thought and I skimmed about Races. After that, I skipped to this world's natives. 

When Natives reached a certain age, they could choose Classes. Some were born with a special class and some received from their god or goddess. It looked like that woman that summoned all of us was ' All Above Goddess' so most people didn't know her existence. She was not a low-level goddess that needed People's devotion. 

"Fuck! Everything is messed up " I muttered. If a lot of unknown people invaded the new world, the problems were unavoidable. There would be Edgy kids that got superior complex or some would see natives as NPC so problems would arise. I felt anxious about this messed-up situation. 

There were also adventures but the adventures were very few because of Monsters that increasing the Population and the Empires hired popular or strong Adventurers as their Knights. Besides our appearance and this world's natives' appearances were different because there were no Hybrids in this world and most of the players were Hybrids. 

When I was reading the book, I heard a robotic voice inside my head. It was not loud or annoying at all. Because of that, it gave a weird feeling.

[ You received a message from the Goddess Iori, ]

------------

I changed MC's boxing Mastery level 1 to 3. 

9