Chapter 2
1.3k 0 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Alright, the apartment’s not much. It’s just what came with the building.”

Nobody else had been in Scarlet’s apartment for nearly a year. There were half-empty cups all over the coffee table. Dishes were piled in the sink. The overhead fan spun lazily. Scarlet hadn’t cleaned the futon in months.

“So… that’s the kitchen. It’s a little dirty. This is the living area; I haven’t cleaned in a while. Don’t go into the bathroom until I’ve had a chance to wipe off the sink and pick up the towels. The bedroom is nice, though, I promise.”

Scarlet was sweating. It had been a long time since she’d brought a girl home. Daisy was standing scrunched up in the middle of the room. She was clearly uncomfortable, but Scarlet wasn’t sure if it was nerves or disgust.

“Let’s just go to the room,” Scarlet said, taking Daisy by the hand but not looking directly at her.

The bedroom was cleaner than the rest of the apartment. Scarlet shook out her nerves and took a deep breath. She positioned herself directly in front of Daisy, who was looking up at her with pleading eyes.

Scarlet rested her hand on Daisy’s collarbone and started playing with her hair.

“I promise I’ll be careful not to touch the new ink, okay?” she asked quietly. Daisy nodded slowly. “Now let’s get you out of those clothes.”

She grabbed the hem of Daisy’s shirt and slowly pulled it up, extra careful not to brush it up against the half-finished daisies on her hip. Daisy didn’t resist as the shirt came over her head. She was wearing a cotton beginner’s bra. Discarding the shirt, Scarlet grabbed onto the bra and started peeling it off over Daisy’s head as well. Daisy’s breasts were small but perky, and the nipples were on the large side. Scarlet was going to have fun playing with those.

Next, Scarlet moved onto Daisy’s jeans. She unbuttoned them and started sliding them down Daisy’s clean-shaven legs. Daisy kicked off her shoes and stepped out of her pants, standing there in just socks and panties. Scarlet eyed the little cock outlined in her underwear.

She pushed Daisy onto the bed and quickly pulled off her socks, tossing them onto the pile of clothes. Then she walked over to the bedside table and opened the lowest drawer. There were quite a few things in there, but she was looking for something specific. When she had it, Scarlet walked over and placed the dog clicker in Daisy’s hand.

“If you ever want me to stop, click this,” she said. Daisy’s eyes were full of questions, so Scarlet explained, “An old girlfriend was really into pet play.”

Scarlet moved so she was standing right in front of Daisy, then slowly pulled off her shirt before tossing it to the side. She smiled softly at how red Daisy’s face was getting. Rocking her hips back and forth, she unbuttoned her pants and slowly shimmied out of them. Then she grabbed her panties and slid them off.

“Now,” Scarlet said, sitting down on the bed and placing a hand on Daisy’s panties. “Let’s get you out of these.”

She nuzzled Daisy’s cheeks, grinning at how warm she felt. Daisy squirmed as Scarlet helped her out of her panties. With them gone, Scarlet kissed Daisy on the cheek, then moved down to her neck. One hand was resting on Daisy’s hip and the other on her shoulder. Daisy was leaning into it, her breathing a little shallow.

Scarlet continued, moving her mouth down to Daisy’s breasts. In between kisses, she nibbled a bit. Daisy grabbed onto Scarlet’s arm with her free hand and squeezed tightly. With one last nibble, Scarlet continued moving down, running kisses down Daisy’s tummy until finally getting to her crotch.

Daisy certainly smelled like a girl. Scarlet gave the semi-hard erection a little kiss, then got even lower and planted her lips on Daisy’s head. She started, very slowly, easing Daisy’s cock in and out of her mouth. It got a little bit bigger as she did so. Not much, but a little longer and a little more firm.

A little bit of cum squirted into Scarlet’s mouth. It was thin and watery and tasted just a little salty. Daisy spasmed a little bit, one of her legs kicking involuntarily. Another small squirt of cum came out.

Scarlet hadn’t realized it going in, but there was something missing. Daisy couldn’t make all the little sounds that Scarlet was used to hearing from the girls she fucked. No moans of pleasure or squeals of delight. It was a little disappointing. It had been so long since she’d been with another woman; Scarlet hadn’t realized how much she’d missed that part of sex.

It’s not a big deal, she assured herself. Consider yourself lucky that a girl even wants to sleep with you. Make this fun for her, you idiot.

She swallowed the small amount of cum in her mouth and pulled herself back into a sitting position. Daisy was flush in the cheeks and biting her bottom lip. Scarlet leaned in a little, and when Daisy didn’t back away she planted her lips firmly on Daisy’s. After a moment, Scarlet pushed her tongue in and began to root around in Scarlet’s mouth. Scarlet could still taste Daisy’s cum, so she knew for a fact that Daisy was getting a good taste of herself as well.

While they kissed, Scarlet took one hand and grabbed Daisy by the hair, holding on firmly but not pulling. With her other hand, she began to stroke Daisy’s little cock, which was still as hard as it could get. Daisy was quivering. If Scarlet hadn’t been holding her by the hair, Daisy might have just melted entirely into her arms.

When Scarlet pulled away, Daisy was panting. Her eyes were closed and she was shaking. With her one free hand, Daisy was still loosely holding onto Scarlet’s arm. Scarlet scooted back and placed both of her hands on Daisy’s head. Slowly, she began to push Daisy down.

Scarlet continued pushing until Daisy’s face was right in her crotch. Daisy didn’t react immediately, but her breathing did slow. Worry crept up Scarlet’s spine and her whole body tensed up. Was this too much? Daisy probably wasn’t ready for this, and Scarlet had just pushed her into it. How could she be so stupid? She’d gone and messed everything up.

Then Scarlet felt the tip of a tongue flick across her clit and she spasmed in surprise. After another moment, Daisy pressed her tongue to Scarlet's sensitive spot and started moving it up and down. Scarlet felt her toes curl as her legs started to jerk around. She kept her hands gripping Daisy’s hair tightly.

Daisy sped up a little. Scarlet’s breathing grew more intense and she bit her tongue. She would not give her little seductress the satisfaction of hearing her cry out. Scarlet was in control here and she wasn’t going to give that up.

“Keep going,” she whispered through a ragged breath.

The speed increased again. Scarlet moaned a little as Daisy began tracing little circles with her tongue against her clit. Then she felt the touch of two fingers on her lips and took a sharp breath. Before she could figure out how to react, Daisy had slid her fingers into Scarlet’s wet, dripping vagina and began to rub slowly.

Scarlet focused on her breathing while Daisy searched around for her spot. All the while, she did not let up with her tongue, but she did vary her speed. It kept Scarlet on her toes; every moment was a little unpredictable.

“You’re almost there,” Scarlet muttered before biting her lip.

Finally, Daisy found it. She stroked the spot gently, slowly. Scarlet opened her mouth and let out a long moan. She let go of Daisy and started to lean back. Her vision was a little unfocused.

“That’s it. Just a little faster,” she pleaded.

Daisy sped up and Scarlet started to melt. A rush of ecstasy bloomed inside her and Scarlet cried out. Wave after wave of pleasure cascaded up through her body, eclipsing all rational thought. Right now there was only her and Daisy, locked away in this little corner of the world, and nothing else.

Finally, Scarlet tapped Daisy a few times on the shoulder. Daisy pulled her fingers free and sat back up. Her mouth was covered in Scarlet’s juices. Both women were taking slow, shallow breaths. Scarlet wondered if she was as red as Daisy was.

“How do you feel?” Scarlet asked, still a little breathless.

Daisy shut her mouth and nodded.

“That good, huh?” Scarlet moved a little so that she was sitting beside Daisy. “Did you enjoy everything? You didn’t use the clicker. You didn’t feel pressured into doing anything you didn’t want to, did you? Was I being too forceful?”

Daisy shook her head, smiling softly and leaning up closely to Scarlet.

“You did good,” Scarlet said, giving Daisy a soft kiss on the cheek. “We should do this again sometime.”

Daisy nodded vigorously, placing a hand in Scarlet’s lap. Scarlet placed her own hands on top of it and squeezed. She could feel Daisy nuzzling her neck. After a moment, Scarlet turned and planted a kiss on Daisy’s forehead. Daisy replied by lifting her head and returning the kiss on the lips.

The two kept going for a while, exploring each other’s bodies. Scarlet ran her hands over Daisy’s little breasts and down her hips. Daisy was gripping Scarlet’s thigh tightly while her other hand squeezed Scarlet’s ass. Eventually, Scarlet pulled away.

“I have more appointments this afternoon,” she revealed. “We’ll have to do this another time. Can I hop in the shower first? I don’t have very long.”

Daisy nodded.

“Thank you. Before you go, we need to pick a day to finish up that tattoo. No extra charge. I guess I kind of got carried away.”

The smirk on Daisy’s lips suggested that she didn’t mind.

“I’ll be right out,” Scarlet promised.

It took all of Scarlet’s strength to not start playing with herself in the shower. It was similarly a struggle to save some hot water for Daisy to use, but she pulled it off. Scarlet dried herself off and wrapped the towel around her before stepping back out into the bedroom.

Daisy was still sitting on the bed, breathing heavily and blushing. She was sitting cross-legged with her hands at her side, but it was clear that she’d been playing with herself while Scarlet was in the bathroom. Scarlet couldn’t help but smirk.

“Defiling my bed, are you?” she asked. “How scandalous. Go ahead and take a shower. Take your time. Explore your body a bit. You might enjoy it nearly as much as I did.”

Somehow, Daisy turned an even brighter shade of red.

These two are sweet together, aren't they? Well, you'll get more opportunities to see what they get up to for a few more weeks. We're not done with this story just yet.

If you simply can't wait that long, all my contributors on Patreon get each chapter I publish at least a week early. Higher contribitors get access to exclusive monthly one-shots, and the highest paying contributors receive special thanks at the end of each story. You can find my page here if you want to become a contributor. If you'd like to show your support financially but don't want to make a monthly commitment, you can make a one-time donation here for only $3.

69