Chapter 5 – Encounter (1)
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Author's note: I know the chapters are coming out pretty late but I'm just writing this novel for fun so it's gonna be like that. I try to write new soon but always get distracted by other things or gat bored. This is my first novel so I have no drafts or stockpiled chapters that I could simply type, edit and paste so I have to think the chapter while slowly writing so it's gonna be late. I apologize but that's just how it is :( Anyway, enjoy the chapter!)

       The next morning, I woke up at 4 am. I took out a wooden sword I had stored by space magic and practiced my sword forms (inside the inn room) till 7 am as per my daily routine when I was living with master. Then I took a bath and washed (and dried) my clothes with magic for convenience. After that, I went down to the eating area of the inn and had bread and soup for breakfast.

After finishing breakfast, it was 9 am so I still had 2 hours before the enrollment test. I decided to go around the town as I had nothing better to do. I took some fresh air and felt refreshed. It'd been a long time since I had the time to take it easy and relax.

Rin's POV

I was really tired. I had to wake up early to prepare for the enrollment test so it was more hectic than other days. I had finished most of my work so I decided to take some fresh air and walk around the town. 

Everyone greeted me around the town and I returned the greeting with a smile. Except for some perverted bastards, the town people are really good. As I was walking around, I noticed someone.

'It's that boy'.

Pure white hair, clear golden eyes, and a fit body. The oy who was the only one with clear eyes I saw yesterday when I was making the announcement yesterday. He was really handsome. Those clear deep eyes were pulling me in. My face went hot when I realized I was thinking like that about another man. But, I got curious about him. I decided to approach him. Just because of curiosity of course! Nothing else!

(Author's notes: Some of you might be thinking that it's too illogical that Rin would start getting attracted to Raul so fast but I would like to remind you that although she is the headmistress and a top class magician, she is, in the end, a 21 year old girl with a bad impression of men because all she got from men were perverted gazes so when she say Raul's clear eyes, he left a good impression on her. And Raul is really handsome. I had never described his physical features but he had pure white hair, clear golden eyes and really good and sturdy body. I hope this cleared your doubts. I don't know when the next chapter will come but after the next chapter, the enrollment test will begin. Another thing, I have edited Chapter 3 a bit, there was a mistake and I had forgotten to add a detail so please re-read it. It's short so it'll take you 2 mins.)

0