Training in the circular forest 5
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come and fight!" Logan shouted 

Aria's teeth had grown longer and sharper and her beautiful white coat had grown and bristled. All of her senses sharpened to the max, this was the first time she was really using this skill. While she could feel this totally new strength for the first time. She glanced at Logan before dashing towards him with lightning speed sword in hand.

This time instead of just dodging the spikes coming out of the ground, she was cutting them down as she charged straight at Logan. He then multiplied the number of attacks by 3 while the ground where they were fighting was completely changing because of their fight. In response to Logan's redoubling of attacks, she had wrapped water around her sword. While her other hand started shooting water balls without any respite. 

Aquatic blade obtained: 28% control

All the obstacles in Aria's way were now cut up or exploded into pieces. Nothing could stop her race anymore and Logan in the emergency created a gigantic thick wall of stone to protect himself. Before attacking Aria from behind with spikes forcing her to protect herself and cancel her attack.

But Logan had made a miscalculation, the skill (will to grow) does not only give more experience to level up. But allows its user to learn faster, it is also called combat experience.

<Mastery of the aquatic blade increased to 40%>

Aria then spun around quickly, still holding her sword, creating a circular current with her water-soaked blade. A water that annihilated the attack and Logan's wall that was cut off cleanly, under his surprised look.

"Gotcha!" Aria shouted as the two of them were engulfed in each other's eyes.

The sword then met Logan's hand, and once again Aria's sword did not hit Logan. But this time, instead of being disconcerted, she made violent attacks without any respite. Attacks more violent than each other while increasing her pace.

Increasing the pressure on Logan who parried as fast as he could by pushing his blade away.

"Faster, faster! Harder, more foort!" (Aria)

<Aquatic blade mastery increased to 50%>

<Aquatic blade mastery increased to 52%>

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" (Aria)

In this fast and violent exchange for several minutes already small gashes started to appear on Logan's arms and face.

<Aquatic blade mastery increased to 60%>

And what had to happen, happened:

<Your calculation capacity has been exceeded several times, your mana drops to zero! >

Aria now felt in that brief moment that victory was hers. As another blow from her sword was about to hit Logan and in that brief moment Logan spoke:

"Well done, but this has to end here!" (Logan)

Logan disappeared from her field of vision and her attack then hit the void before she took a violent blow in the stomach. Sending her waltzing several feet away, she got up as fast as she could with difficulty. Before spikes attacked her once she stood, an attack she annihilated without any problem. But when she turned her gaze in Logan's direction, time seemed to stand still. With her eyes she could see Logan's stance bending and his arm already lunging.

When time slows down it can be due to extreme concentration but sometimes it's seeing your own death coming. And finally when Logan's arm had completed its movement a hole formed in Aria's hair while a gash also appeared on her cheek. A deafening sound echoed behind her for a brief moment as she fell to the ground on her knees.

The fight then ended at that point, with Logan winning. Aria now on her knees turned her gaze in the direction of the noise she had heard. Behind her, the trees that had been hit by the projectiles had literally exploded into pieces. She swallowed her saliva as she imagined if the projectiles had hit her. Her a body riddled with holes or completely crushed by the projectiles.

While she was still thinking, Logan held out his hand to help her up. An outstretched hand that she of course took. Logan then applied a healing potion tenderly to her slashed cheek and the rest of her wounds. Once put back on her feet and the shock passed Aria began to moan.

"You could clearly now explain your abilities to me!" (Aria)

"I control vectors." (Logan)

"The what? What are they?" Said Aria not understanding.

"I will try to explain it to you in a simple way. In this world, there are many forces at work. For example I will take movement, when you run you create movement and therefore you create a force. A force, a movement is therefore a vector. And I am able to manipulate them, do you understand what I mean?"

Aria looked at Logan as if he had given her a very complicated demonstration. Showing that she had not understood well. This was partly explicable, since this science was not present in this world. Logan then decided to make demonstrations to make her understand.

"Let me show you through different examples, hit me with your fist." (Logan)

So Aria followed Logan's request, her point aimed straight at his face. But his fist got stuck a few inches away from her face. Then her whole arm was pushed back in the opposite direction.

"What" (Aria)

"You see when you attacked me you exerted movement and therefore force. A force that I am able to control." (Logan)

"So that's why my attacks didn't do anything to you. They weren't able to touch you, but that's just plain too strong!" She complained.

"I have a limit related to several factors, the power of the attack and my calculation statistic. If it is exceeded I can either only partially stop it or I can't stop it at all. For example if your last attack had hit my arm I probably would have lost it." (Logan)

"And how can you throw projectiles so that they become so dangerous and how do you become faster?" (Aria)

"There are forces like motion, weight, air resistance and gravity. For the moment I increase one of these forces as much as I can: the force of movement. So among other things the speed, once done the speed of the stone is then multiplied and becomes deadly, doing monstrous damage. I apply this same principle to my body which allows me to become faster." Said Logan while disappearing from the field of vision of Aria at high speed.

He quickly reappeared behind her, patting her on the shoulder as she quickly turned around. Then she asking him something else:

"What about other forces like weight, air resistance and gravity?" (Aria)

"I can't control them yet, like many other existing vectors. Like friction, electricity, magnetism, temperature, pressure, waves, energy, state. And many more like concepts that any human would dream of touching: time, space, and matter." (Logan)

Faced with this, only one question burned on Aria's lips.

"What will happen when you master them all?" (Aria)

"I will probably be the strongest man in this world." (Logan)


Chapters 38 to 55 are already available on my Patreon

 

https://bit.ly/3i1HaYm

 

You can help me financially and have access to many advantages just from 3 €. It is important for me to be independent

 

Thanks to the contributors.

 

Thanks to Cadméa for her subscription level 4.

 

Thanks to Slik Silk for his subscription level 3.

 

Thanks to Exwery  for his subscription level 3

 

1