CH 25 : FENG LUOTIAN’S PLAN
36 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wu Neng asked: "What's your thought on this, Young Hero Feng?"

Feng Luotian elucidated everything he had in mind: "I think we should act as fast and as thoroughly as possible. It's true that you guys can live past the day with Sister Tu here standing by as a restriction for that leader. But how long do you think Sister Tu will be living here? The rest of her life? I heard that she's not one of the villagers. No offense."

Feng Luotian gave an apologetic gesture to Tu Lingxi.

Tu Lingxi returned the gesture: "None was taken, Big Brother Feng."

Feng Luotian continued. "That means at some point, she will be leaving the village to gain more experience in the world as she grows stronger, what then? Also, the longer we wait, the more uncertain the situation becomes. Who knows? The Troupe Leader might be requesting more help from his connection right now. If we wait until that happens, there will be no hope for you guys. That's why I suggest we should get rid of this Bandit Troupe as fast as possible, and not leave any survivors, as they may cause unnecessary trouble in the future. What do you think, Village Head?"

Right after Feng Luotian finished his explanation, the crowd broke out into discussion. Most commented how impossible the feat was.

Wu Neng: "It's not like we don't want that, Young Hero Feng, but we don't have enough power to carry it out."

Feng Luotian asked: "How many bandits are there?"

Wu Ya said to her husband: "I didn't kill anyone in the third squad, so there are only two less from the previous number."

Wu Neng nodded and turned to answer Feng Luotian: "According to the intel we got from Sister Tu as she scouted their base, and since you killed two of them, in case of them not getting any reinforcement, then the total left should be 56 people."

Feng Luotian asked again: "How many monster cores between Four Fangs to Six Fangs do you have in the village?"

Wu Neng answered: "Roughly, two hundred. Why do you ask, Young Hero Feng?"

Feng Luotian smiled and said: "Well, this will work."

Wu Neng: "What works, Young Hero Feng?"

Not only was the Village Head confused, but the rest also felt the same, including Tu Lingxi.

"We will do this …"

Following that, Feng Luotian explained his plan in detail. After he finished, everyone had no choice but to believe that his plan to kill every bandit was indeed feasible. Once the meeting had ended and the conclusion had been confirmed, all attendees dispersed to do their own tasks.

When the villagers all left, Tu Lingxi walked to Feng Luotian: "It's incredible that such a plan came from someone around the same age as me."

Feng Luotian: "You're praising me too much. I just happened to have some experience with things like this."

Tu Lingxi asked: "An experience of planning a strategy to battle someone with greater strength as a group? The operation of this size could almost be considered a small-scale war. Where did you experience such a thing?"

Feng Luotian said: "Never mind that. I'm more curious about the Vermillion Kingdom's cultivator traveling alone and almost reach Divine Bird City's border."

His question made Tu Lingxi's expression change to a cautious one; he continued: "Not that I suspect you causing trouble, but as someone from Divine Bird City, may I ask your purpose of coming here?"

Tu Lingxi became quiet for a moment, then responded to him: "I don't want to answer that question, but I won't be causing trouble to your city. I can assure you that."

Feng Luotian: "Okay. I believe you." He turned and walked out of the hut.

Tu Lingxi was frozen in place, not expecting him to trust her just like that.

A sound of Feng Luotian calling from outside: "What's wrong? Let's go, Sister Tu!!"

After collecting herself, Tu Lingxi went out and followed him.

The first step of the plan would be to tell the Bandit Troupe that Tu Lingxi already left the village because as long as they thought she was still here, their leader would still be worried about her ambush.

Likewise, if Feng Luotian was to stay in the village, the bandits would stay cautious because they did not know what this new guy could do. He may be more troublesome than the girl that left. Thus, Feng Luotian pretended to be someone from the same place as Tu Lingxi, and he came here to drag her back. He tied her hands with ropes and dragged her away from the village.

The rest of the villagers would act out and stop him from taking her away while causing a ruckus as loud and noticeable as possible. But after Feng Luotian showed what seemed to be a 'token' made of mud, the villagers could do nothing but let Tu Lingxi go.

This ridiculous act was actually seen and reported back to the Vulture Bandit Troupe's leader.

Not only that, the direction Feng Luotian took Tu Lingxi away was where the rest of the bandit's third squad were beaten out cold by Wu Ya. So, he was going that way to collect some souls.

A skinny man stormed inside the bandit leader's private room as he called his boss: "Boss!! Boss!!"

A crimson-hair middle-aged man with a face full of beard like Zhang Fei from Three Kingdoms along with a lion's mane around his neck scolded the man: "What's all this uproar? You don't have to tell anyone that I'm a boss around here. Come back and act a little more civilized!!" Then he kicked him out of the room.

The man scrammed back in a quieter manner and said in a low voice: "Boss, I have something to report."

"What are you, acting tiny like a woman? If you're one of my men, act a little more barbaric!!"

After that, he slapped the man out of the room again. The pitiful guy got up but did not know what to do anymore. He sent his SOS glance towards the two guards standing outside the room, but they ignored him completely. Fortunately for him, another scholar-looking man came from behind and invited him into the leader's room.

That scholar asked: "Jiu Hao, why do you always have to bully your own men?" He was the vice-leader of the Bandit Troupe, named Mao Quanzhou.

Jiu Hao made an excuse for Mao Quanzhou's claim: "What? I didn't bully him. I'm teaching him some manners." Even though he was stronger, Jiu Hao was still courteous as he was always guided by his vice-leader.

Mao Quanzhou rolled his eyes as he said: "Like you have some manners yourself."

"…" Jiu Hao had nothing to say, he then turned to the man: "Hmph!! So, what do you want to report?"

The man quickly reported: "Boss, that damn girl has left the village."

Jiu Hao asked: "What girl?"

With all the excitement to be the one delivering good news, the man choked at the dumbness of his boss. The man collected himself as he answered: "It's the girl who tried to set our camp on fire every time Boss reached their village."

Finally understanding the news, the fire burnt within Jiu Hao's eyes as he laughed out loud: "What?! Hahaha! Finally, my time has come." But his spirit was put out by his vice-leader: "Wait!! Why did she leave? With how much she cares for the village, she can't just leave them to suffer in our hands."

2