CH 27 : EARTH EXPLOSION
110 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two squads Mao Quanzhou sent consisted of a dozen bandits with two Six Fangs Fighters, as their squad leaders. Looking at the current situation where the village only had their head at Seven Fangs and the rest were only Five Fangs or lower. More than that, after a couple of Vulture Bandit Troupe's previous visits, dozens of the fighters in the village got beaten down with heavy injuries, including half of their Five Fangs Fighters. That was why the villagers who were still able to fight were less than 20 people, and most of them were women.

As for the village head, two Six Fangs should be able to deal with him. So, normally, only fourth and fifth squads would be able to entirely clean up the village with a breeze. However, what was actually happened …

When the bandits arrived at the center of the village, its villagers came out of their huts one after another. The fourth squad leader threatened: "Wu Neng, hand it over, or else you all will die here today!!"

But the only answer was the howl from Wu Neng: "Fight!!"

Wu Neng and the rest of the men engaged in a battle with two squad leaders. On the other side, led by Wu Ya who was at Four Fangs, the rest of the women charged out from their huts and fight with the fourth and fifth squads' bandits.

Strengthened by the [Theríon Augmentation Formation], Wu Ya could now defeat Four Fangs Fighters with ease and be able to fight those bandits one level higher than her. The same scenario occurred in every ongoing fight.

Bandits fell down one after another. As their number was gradually withered down, the fourth squad leader cried for help: "Vice-leader, help!! We need reinforcements!!"

The village huts were not orderly built where one could see the whole village just by standing in front of its entrance. One needed to stay up on the higher ground as when the bandit lookout was stationed to see the overall situation. As such, the rest of the Bandit Troupe could not see what was going on inside the village.

After receiving the message, Mao Quanzhou turned serious and confused, then he commanded: "First and second squads, check them out!!" Although he wanted to check the situation himself, Mao Quanzhou was quite a cautious person. If there was a little risk, he would never tread that path.

Even so, the strength of their first and second squads was twice as strong as the previous force. They contained four Six Fangs Fighters amongst the two squads. When the fourth squad leader gave out his distress call, Wu Ya immediately retreated from her battle and dashed to the village's entrance to greet the newcomers.

The moment the first and second squad were about to enter the village, Wu Ya suddenly appeared blocking the road into the village. Wu Ya said with a sweet voice: "I'd like to encourage you, men, not to enter my village at this time."

The bandits of the two squads looked at each other and laughed. The first squad leader licked his lip: "Sweetie Pie!! If you go get that item for our boss and are willing to become my woman, I'll order my men to not enter your village any longer. How does that sound?" The bandits all snickered under their breaths.

Wu Ya was unfazed with all those provocations: "If you do not appreciate my kind intention, then do as you wish!!"

Wu Ya ran back into the village. Once she moved past a certain point, she turned back then burst out her Theríon, standing still facing her enemies.

The first squad leader cursed: "Hmph!! One way or another, you'll become my woman today, bitch!!" He commanded his squad: "Kill everyone else and leave that woman alive!!"

His men nodded: "Okay, Big Brother!!"

All bandits under the first and second squad's banners rushed to enter the village. However, when the first step was touching the village ground …

BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

Series of explosions tore through the incoming bandits' flesh and bones. Those at the front who got blasted in full force. The rest of the two squads were either completely obliterated or heavily injured with their skin burnt to crisp. Even some Six Fangs Fighters had their limbs blown apart.

It was the third step of Feng Luotian's plan: [Earth Explosion Formation].

[Earth Explosion Formation] was a booby trap formation that needed to be prepared ahead of time, and would explode on touch only after the one setting up the formation activated it. Not only that, Wu Ya used all of the Five Fangs monster cores they had left as catalysts to increase the [Earth Explosion Formation] effect.

Normally, the [Earth Explosion Formation] could only kill those lower than Three Fangs and injured those under Five Fangs. However, the formation right now could blast limbs of Six Fangs Fighters apart. But when did Wu Ya set up such a terrifying formation?

It was when she was transformed into a kid and playing dirt with her daughter, Wu Xin. How?

During the meeting, it was Feng Luotian who used a certain formation on Wu Ya. The formation was called [Constitution Minifying Formation] which could transform one into a kid while lessened their cultivation by two levels for an hour.

[Constitution Minifying Formation] was a formation Feng Luotian invented when he wanted to play pranks on his wife when they were spending time together in his past life. Feng Luotian also did not expect that such a childish formation could become useful as a strategy to fool against his enemies.

Wu Ya dumbly stared at the scene that happened before her very eyes as she mumbled: "Amazing!! Everything was going exactly as Young Hero Feng said."

After the explosions settled down, the villagers led by Wu Neng charged out to kill whoever survived the previous explosive traps. This made one thing clear: They were already finishing off whatever was left in the battle earlier.

Now, Mao Quanzhou witnessed this with his own eyes. He pointed at the scene and harshly rebuked the previous lookout who reported the village's status: "And you said they were doing chores?! How could they prepare this kind of formation while doing chores, you fucking idiot!!"

The lookout tremblingly responded in shiver: "It is what I saw, vice-leader. There was no one except some kids play dirt in that area."

Mao Quanzhou bellowed: "Nonsense!!"

Jiu Hao was watching his men blown to bits and were killed one man after another. It seemed like this was his limit. Theríon was uncontrollably seeped out of Jiu Hao's body as his eyes were full of rage. Seeing this, Mao Quanzhou did the same as he burst out his Theríon.

Jiu Hao and Mao Quanzhou quickly darted out to protect their men. But just when they took their first step, two black spear-looking attacks were launched from the side targeting both of them.

Mao Quanzhou realized what it was, so he immediately dodged the incoming spear, but as for the enraged Jiu Hao: "You think a petty sneak attack could do anything to me!!" He furiously roared and equipped his [Bone Claw Gauntlets], ready to receive the spear.

Mao Quanzhou screamed: "Dodge it, you idiot!! It's a restrictive formation!!"

2