CH 39 : LET’S DO THIS
33 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mei Yue'er and Sun Wuji looked at Feng Luotian with worried gazes.

Feng Luotian: "I promise I won't fail the exam before you come and get me. Actually, there might be some clones in there that I can manage to defeat."

Taking his joke quite seriously, Mei Yue'er rebuked: "No!! You're underestimating this exam far too much!! Peacock School's exam is not that easy to pass, rather it's very difficult!! I know Second Elder. The lowest level of the clones might be even stronger than most of the participants. Try to avoid combat as much as possible."

Getting a harsh comment from Mei Yue'er, Feng Luotian yielded: "Alright, alright!! Don't worry about me. I will stay away from the dangerous situation as much as possible."

Then he added: "Go now!! Any later than this and you guys will end up getting lower and lower in the ranking."

Sun Wuji: "Umm."

Mei Yue'er: "Luotian, be careful and wait for us!!"

Feng Luotian: "Got it."

Mei Yue'er and Sun Wuji linked their Theríon and quickly entered the exam site.

After Feng Luotian was left alone in front of the entrance, someone approached him from behind: "Never would I expect that you're the son of that person."

Recognizing the voice, Feng Luotian smiled and turned around: "You're here as well, Sister Tu."

Tu Lingxi nodded, then lowered her head a little while kicking dust on the ground in a shy manner: "Would you like to party with me and go in together?" Her face became bright red after she actually said it.

Feng Luotian noticed this and did not know what to do. He replied as he scratched his head: "I'm sorry, Sister Tu. I have some business to do first before I can party with anyone."

Getting rejected made Tu Lingxi even more flustered than before and wanted to leave this place right away, however, Feng Luotian suggested: "Let's do this. You go and collect the points as many as you can and meet up with me at the place the Talon clone is. We will try to take it down together with my friends. This way you can gain a real combat experience against a stronger person."

Tu Lingxi considered his proposal a bit and said: "Okay." She quickly dashed into the exam site, not daring to turn toward Feng Luotian and meet his eyes.

Feng Luotian, on the other hand, could only wryly smile and slowly walk towards the entrance. Right before he could enter, a voice sounded from the side: "Luotian, why don't you stay out of this and wait with me here?"

It was Mei Hongyi on the stage.

Feng Luotian felt that today he himself was a little popular as everyone approached and talked to him.

Mei Hongyi continued: "It's not safe. And there is no way you can defeat anyone of my clones. The lowest level is Four Fangs. How can you possibly defeat them?"

"Oh? Second Elder?" Feng Luotian pretended to only notice him just now: "The lowest level is Four Fangs? Wow! Not even a fifth of participants are Four Fangs Fighters or above. What a high-hurdle exam!! With all that speech and reward, you are quite a sly old fox, aren't you, Second Elder?"

Mei Hongyi: "Luotian, you brat!! Since when did you have such a sharp tongue? And what kind of place do you think Peacock School is? It's not a place anyone could enter. As for you, just listen to me and stay out of this!!"

Feng Luotian casually waved his hand at the Second Elder: "It's fine, Second Elder. I'm just taking a walk and see what others are doing." After finishing the sentence, he stepped into the exam site without waiting for any response from anyone.

Mei Hongyi's expression changed. His eyes darkened, then he muttered: "Fine then. Any serious injuries will send him back here in an instant. I will also heal him personally. We can't take any risk ahead of the schedule."

Mei Hongyi was not worried about Feng Luotian's wellbeing at all. As for whether the boy was able to pass the exam by himself or not, in his opinion, there was no need to ask, for that was impossible.

Feng Luotian was teleported on the top of the tallest ancient ruin at the center of the exam site, looking from there one could clearly see the surrounding situation and the whole scenery in the exam site.

Feng Luotian exclaimed: "What a great place to be at the start!!"

Looking to the east.

"Yue'er and Brother Sun are doing great. As expected of them, Yue'er has become an Eight Fangs Fighter, while Brother Sun has become Seven Fangs."

Looking to the south.

"Brother Ying, a lone wolf as always. And yeah, as expected of him too, Eight Fangs Fighter, huh? As long as any of them doesn't make a slip and get defeated early, the top three would certainly be occupied by them. But we have that other guy, don't we?"

Looking to the west.

"Mei Hongli, stay at Seven Fangs since last month, no progress whatsoever. So, you think because your father is an exam proctor, you don't have to train anymore?"

On the west side of the exam area, there were tons of low-level clones swarming all over the place. Anyone who could monopolize this area would be able to get more points than others and as easy as pie.

Feng Luotian ridiculed Mei Hongli's words: "Heh, and you said you will not cheat? Winning everyone fair and square?"

From the look of it, Mei Hongli seemed to know where most of the low-level clones were and had ordered his men to create a perimeter not letting anyone inside, then he began his slaughter without making any effort at all.

Feng Luotian shook his head.

And looking to the north, there was one clone standing still at the center of a vast plateau.

"So, that's where the FIVE THOUSAND is."

Even seeing it from a dozen miles away, the pressure it gave off was able to instill fear into those within the Fang Realm. As it was too far away, Feng Luotian could not get its info from Kronos. Nevertheless, he felt that this clone was not just a One Talon clone.

After knowing the overall situation, Feng Luotian stretched his body: "Well."

Feng Luotian snapped his neck left and right, then smiled: "Let's do this!!"

He dropped down from the ancient ruin and proceeded westward.

In the Kronos's STATUS window

====================

STATUS

Name: Feng Luotian

Level: Six Fangs (34%)

Skill 1: Pinnacle Flash Lightning Level 3 (127/2,000)

Wrap the user's body in lightning. Speed +400% (+35%). Lightning Resistance +40% (+13%). Attack +40%. Defense +20%.

Skill 2: Underworld Physique Level 2 (89/400)

Multiply the weight of the user's body by 50 upon activation.

Ability 1: Last Dance Curse Level 6

Increase the user's power level by 1 for 10 (+2) minutes. However, the user has to collect 10 souls within 10 (+2) minutes, otherwise, the user's level will be decreased by 2.

Ability 2: Momentum Eyes Level 6

The user can see the momentum and projectile of every object within 45 (+20) meters.

Ability 3: Evil Cyclone Level 6

Every time the user's melee attack hits the target, one cyclone will be generated and can be used to either attack or heal the user's injury at a maximum of 6 Evil Cyclones at a time.

====================

2